The Crew

I'm not working either, waiting for uni to come back and give me something to do :/ being bipolar it's difficult for me to work or hold down uni in the first place :(

I do have facebook, but I only have like, 30 friends, because I have to keep my profile very private and only have like family and my best friends on there because I had a stalker :O :(

Katherine!
I have BPD so I can relate with the bi polar. *hugs*

What're you doiing at uni?

borderline personality disorder is that? Aww, i had no idea!!

Human biology and psychology :) I'm a geek :D haha

Yup, it's bloody horrid!
I got diagnosed with bi polar first, then after a stint in hosp, they changed it.
Weird..

And nah!
I love biology!
I always loved doing it at college.

We still do little bits, cos with the social work placement im on, we do bits in hosp.
:D

BPD is often confused for bipolar disorder, it's more how long the mood swings last and a fear of abandonment I think which distinguishes them. I study psychology too, :dohh: hahaha

It is hard, I agree, glad that I'm not alone with mental issues :)

Yup, I do worry about it, and how it'd affect TTC, but at the same time, i think when you've had more life experience, and such, it makes you more likely to prove to everyone you'd make a great mum.

I was a mental health aux nurse for a couple of years, and it's weird being on both sides of it.
Like, as a patient, then going back to work.

I know what you mean Lucy, I feel it will make me a tolerant mother especially as I know how hard life can be if you're a bit different.

I also know what you mean being on both sides of it! When my doctors of psychiatrists ask what I study I see that look of surprise and feel a bit of a hypocrite learning how to treat and deal with mental illness when I can't deal with my own properly! I'm getting there though :)

they thought I had bipolar, then diagnosed me with depression, but still think it may be bipolar, so god knows!

and katherine, if you want to add me, it's https://www.facebook.com/emmaaliceellen. Don't worry if not though, I know where you're coming from, I had to make a whole new facebook to keep it more private!

Wow.. I cant believe you had a stalker katherine! scary!

I have never been formally diagnosed with anything but I self diagnosis and would say I have terrible anxiety. And I am REALLY bad with dealing with it.

My stomach hurts so bad... I cant wait to go to the DRs on Thursday!

I know, I had to get the police involved and everything, they were following me home from work and waiting outside my house :O but I then got them done for harassment and they backed off :)

awww, sorry your tummy hurts hun :( maybe ovulation sign??

morning all hope you girlies are well ?

emma i thought id add so the weirdo friend request is me xxx

OMG, Rachael, I just realised I've been trying to conceive properly (opk's, bbt, supplements) for the same amount of time as you exactly to the day! I just did one of those tickers based on the first day I started temping and got the exact same reading haha

I'm so tired ladies! Slept for like 11hours, and I'm still exhausted :(

I have a CT scan soon! Got a call from the hospital, they've just got to let me know when they can do it. It's scary but at least I'll have peace of mind!

They want to do a pelvic/abdomen scan to make sure nothing's wrong, because I'm getting so much pain :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->