The Crew

the countryside, staying in a little cottage.
and awh! ^__^

I think its when it implants..

awww, I wanna go away! lol

I'm dead confused, my temp is higher, but I've had no positive opk?! :/ If my temp's high tomorrow, FF will tell me I ovulated! The one day I didn't opk test was yesterday and now I'm worried that I missed it! :dohh:

still waiting to ovulate, my opk's still negative, I think my slightly higher temp will drop again tomorrow tbh, everyone else waiting to ovulate?

Urgh, long waits for AF? I'm on cd 56! I bet it'll turn up for my wedding, sods law!

oh my days Rachael! I don't know how you aren't climbing the walls!

Cycle day 15 for me, so not too bad, maybe we'll end up in the 2ww wait together though, be nice to have someone to symptom spot with!

Hopefully! That would be awesome. When are you due to ovulate? And how many cycles have you been trying for?

I am not climbing the walls because I have come to accept that the ONLY thing I can do is wait. that is it. Wait. I do wish it would happen though because it is taking forever.

I didnt ovulate until cd39 last cycle and it looks like it might be happening again this cycle too.. hopefully I wont go past cd39 though..

Oooh, that's not too bad then if you ovulated late last cycle, at least you know it will happen then!

Well, i'm going to just say this is my third cycle because we were ntnp for a year, and we were bd'ing at the wrong times mostly! I only figured this out since charting sooo, we'll say this is my third! lol I didn't realise I ovulated as late as I do. Last cycle I ovulated cycle day 19, the one before was cycle day 22, I'm hoping it'll be earlier still this cycle because of my agnus castus, it bought it forward by three days last month anyway so, FX'ED!

I hope we get our bfp's together too! That'd be soo cool :D

That would be really cool! Bump buddies!! :cloud9:

Yeah I think I am ovulating anyway.. I am only saying I did based off what my gyno told me. But whenever I ovulated last cycle, it was REALLY painful and more like a cyst than an egg. I hope it didnt mature into a cyst again.

I was thinking about charting next cycle if no BFP (which I hope there is!) this cycle. I put down exactly what I was going to do next cycle in my BnB journal. I hope that by just sticking to a few fertility aids instead of a range of vitamins and stuff was the best way to go. I am still gonna use preseed, softcups, conceive plus, my monitor, and what have you but as far as supplements go, I cut it down quite a bit. lol

I am just so bad with waking up and taking my temp everyday so I dont think I will be able to chart. I tried this cycle and was successful in the beginning but it quickly died out. lol.

were you on birth control before? If so, how long did it take for your cycles to really get more evened out? Or are you one of those lucky bitches where it happened right after you stopped birth control? lol!

I hope so :D i;d love that :D

I was quite lucky tbh, my cycles evened out quite quickly and went straight to between 35 and 29 days long, they're still a bit irregular but that's because of my polycystic ovaries :(

I would chart if i were you (though I hope you won't need to!!) it's really helped me see what my cycles are doing, I was terrible the first month doing it, but I'm glad I stuck with it now, now I just set an alarm on my phone with a reminder so when I look at my phone I see I need to temp and I've stuck my thermometer down the side of my matress so I can get hold of it! lol! I then just go back to sleep :D

So you set your alarm and then do it? I am thinking I might have to buy another Basal Body Therm. Mine was been banged around a lot and might not work correctly anymore.

I will order another if I get AF (which hopefully wont happen!) to see if I can start taking it again. What time do you temp in the morning?

Ohh man, I hope Emma is ok. She and Dave are going through a rough time right now. :cry:

Yes, i keep my phone under my pillow and my bbt down the side of the bed! lol :blush:

Lets just hope you don't need to then! I temp at seven :)

Oh no! Is she okay? Poor love :(

I think she is ok.. I think dave might have become a little physical with her but I havent really got to talk to her. I hope she is ok. She has not been on here or facebook for a couple days I think.

And that is ok you keep it by your mattress! I keep conceive plus, pre-seed, and my softcups by my bed. As well as my BBT even though I dont use it. Everything else is spread out throughout the house.

I keep getting random spots of blood. I cant help wondering if it is ovulation bleeding, mid cycle hormonal bleeding, or my softcups scraping me when I insert them. How much mid cycle bleeding did you have to feel concerned about it to get that procedure done? Mine is so light--never comes out on toilet paper (it looks like pink/peach on TP) but when I take out my softcup, there is usually like just a streak of bright red blood mixed in with CM and DHs uh....contents. lol

aww, poor love, I'm sending her a virtual hug! :hugs:

I have a whole drawer full of ttc stuff! opk's, pregnancy tests (well, until i pee'd on them, they all have evaps on them so they're in there to remind me what an evap looks like.. :blush: lol), bbt box and my supplements!

I have about 4-5 days of brown sludge like discharge, and it can sometimes be heavy enough to show on panties and tends to last for the full four days :( so don't worry, much more than your streak! Did you have any spotting before you used the softcups?

No I didnt have any spotting before I used them. It just REALLY sucks because I started using them when I got a high on my CBFM and got the red streak of blood for the first time like a few days ago. Then used another softcup two days ago and there was nothing but DHs contents and then there was more blood with the one I took out this morning. So I have no idea if I am spotting a little because of ovulation or because of the softcups scratching me..

And yeah, I wish Em would get on here and let us know she is alright. She is probably going through a lot right now though.

Yes, I really hope she's okay and is back with us soon :)

Maybe leave the softcups for a few days and see if you notice any more spotting? That way at least you'll know one way or the other :)

Yeah I suppose I should. BUT I am using those suckers again when I get my peak! Lol. I love how you can dtd, put it in, and not have to lay down or worry about leakage. You can get right up and continue about your day. Have you ever used one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->