The Crew

That is understandable.

So I had a thought about my predictions.

Jenny said cycle that starts in July and my due date would be May 6--CHECK to both, including May 6 as EDD because that is what countdowntopregnancy says too
Suzanne and Gail both said conception in September. I thought conception was implantation but it is actually fertilization--so right around when you ovulate. If my body does not ovulate until September first (which is only three days away) then every single prediction (from the actual psychics though--not SLH) would come true.

:)

Just saying.

Me and Em have been texting and such, we've been in a lot of contact offline, and things really aren't good.
So bad, even the police are visiting me for a statement and we're miles apart.

She'll be okay, she's safe, but she's gunna need a lot of support.

oooh spooky! I hope they come true then, mine didn't :( mine was just off an ebay one, and she said august, well, maybe she meant a cycle starting in august...?

OMG, thanks for updating us Lucy, I was a little worried, just keep texting her then honey and keep her strong, poor girl :(

I cant even keep my eyes open and I have to leave in five minutes for class. :(

I feel so upset today because DH and I are not DTD tonight. I cant bring myself to do it. :cry: I am too tired..

awww honey, don't worry, just missing this once won't hurt I doubt! my opk looks a tiny bit darker today, so my OH better not be too tired or else! :gun:

Did you manage to start temping today?! You'll have to link up your chart!

Well, now I am really confused on what to do still. I got a glob of EWCM today and I dont want to miss my time!! Should I just woman up and do it? ugh..I really dont want to. lol

And yes I did!! But my thermometer like shut itself off so I dont know if it was 100% accurate but at least I did!! I am gonna have to temp at five in the morning though. XD. How do you link the chart to your sig?

oooh, tricky, maybe just go for it, and make it a quickie?! I've never asked for so many quickies as I have this month! lol! We've only done it like 8 times and I'm already sick of it! lol!

You go to the top and to sharing, and it's in there with codes for tickers and such, good luck!

My moonstone ring arrived! :happydance: not as pretty as it looked but if it does it's job it'll be just beautiful! lol

I might just make it a quickie.. DH can make it quick and then it is over. Lol. I have done it at least 18 times in 26 days. I guess that is not a TON but we usually dont have sex every other to every other day so I am not used to it.

And yeah I saw it came on your journal! PICS PLEASE!

that's loads!! No wonder you fancy a break!!!

Of my ring? I can't get a great pic of it but I'll post one anyway, the stone looks mega dark on my pics! It's much prettier in real life, as I can only get a pic on my webcam on my laptop! lol, :dohh:

Attachments

• Snapshot_20110830_2.jpg
    Snapshot_20110830_2.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Snapshot_20110830.jpg
    Snapshot_20110830.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 2
Its alright, it looks pretty!! Good luck with it.

I found out that after tomorrow, my CBFM is going to tell me to stop testing. So if I dont peak tomorrow, I am going to miss it. :cry:

What are you doing tonight?

thank you :)

oh no! FX'ed you peak tomorrow then :flower:

Nothing much, maybe go for a walk, I live by a lovely forest and we sometimes walk there :) how about you??

Yeah..but I doubt that will happen. Yup... just thought about it and I will probably get another high tomorrow.

that sounds wonderful! Is it cold over there right now? lol

I dont know.. It is only one here so I still have the whole day. Probably just be lazy. My ulcer is acting up today and is making me sick so I dont feel like doing anything the rest of the day.

OK weird question but who is your favorite band?

ooh yeah I forgot! It's summer atm, so not toooo cold, a little chilly today though! How's the weather where you are?

Avenged sevenfold! :D how about yours? :)

OMFG I LOOOOVE aveneged sevenfold!!!! I am going to see them in concert September 28!!!! My favorite is such a tossup. I LOOVE Three Days Grace, Bullet for my Valentine, Breaking Benjamin, Atreyu, and Nickelback the best. Most of which will be at the concert I am going to so I am like DYING for it to be September 28. Lol.

I was wondering about the weather cause I when I visited England, it was June and cold and rainy and gray. Lol. Here, it was not actually too bad today. It is 76 right now but it is cloudy. Is was in the 90s yesterday! I wish it was chilly here. Cant wait for fall to roll around. It is my favorite time of the year.

Lol whenever I was sitting in class today.. my professor said CP1. The first thing I thought when I saw/heard CP was cervical position.. Oh boy..hahaha definitely not what it stood for though.

i wish it was that nice here! Yeah, England summers are temperamental! lol!

I've seen avenged, bullet and nickleback! I'm sooo jealous you're seeing them so soon! Nickleback is my second favourite!

LOL! I would have too! I had some eggs and all I could think about was cm.... haha gross isn't it?!?!

It is gross (not yours just the fact that we thought that anyway) lol. That just means our minds on totally on ttc. I always think stuff like that. Everything I see reminds me of something to do with TTC!!

My wedding song was by Nickelback. Never Gonna Be Alone. The song is actually about a girl losing her father and her father is singing to her. But if you listen to the words it sounds more like a love song to me "you're never gonna be alone, from this moment on. If you ever feel like letting go, I wont let you fall." Just sounds like love to me. Especially when he says "And now, as long as I can, I'm holding on with both hands. Cause forever I believe there is nothing I could need but you". lol. Why dont I just sing the whole song to you! Lol sorry it is my wedding song so I love it. :cloud9:

I wish I could see Nickelback in concert! he wont be there though. All of his songs are pretty much awesome though. My favorite by Avenged is Seize the Day. Really good songs!

And Missouri weather is crazy too. It can be raining and FREEZING one day and then hot and humid that afternoon. Lol

I LOVE that song! I love them loads, I've seen them twice and they put on such a good show, they're amazing!

England is mainly just dreary! haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->