The Crew

thank you, well, I forgot to ask for a woman doctor, so if it's a man I might chicken out! lol!

You just should do it anyway. That is their job! My regular gyno is a man. That means pap smears and anything else girly going on, including when I give birth because he is also an obgyn, so he delivers babies. But it is nice. I have only been going to him for a couple years but at least I wont have to meet any new doctors who dont know anything about my body when I get pregnant.

that's very true, I think i'll just ask about my post ovulation spotting as it lasts a few days which I'm not sure if that's normal, so I'll just ask, put my mind at rest :)

Katherine, I heard if you spot during/after ovulation, it means it's an extra good egg! could be bull though. But anything to make us feel better!

the gyno I saw at the hospital was a man. And my first pap/smear so it was rather awkward at first! But I just cried and closed my eyes! Probably made it ten times worse for myself, I couldn't relax!

LOL, Emma, that made me laugh, cried and closed your eyes! Exactly what I'll probably do! lol!

I hope so, but I just read late ovulation means that the egg is bad quality :cry: i hope that's a lie :(

I was terrified! I got rushed in to hospital, so it was scary! It's funny looking back on it now! :rofl:

And I'd believe my theory if I were you! ;)

Dont say ovulating late does that.. :( I am on cd26 and still have not ovulated..

What about women with PCOS? They ovulate late all the time and get pregnant off those eggs.

I don't think late ovulation matters at all to be honest. Eggs are eggs at the end of the day!

If they are mature and they are not releasing, then they can overmature from the hormones continuing to be secreted in them. Is what happened to me last cycle.

Crap.. I hope I was not trying to ovulate a couple weeks ago and didnt. Grr. That would REALLY suck.

just keep testing babe :) Your CBFM obviously picked up something for your high the other day

FX'd too Rachael!

I saw that some doctor was saying it had less chance of implanting :cry: but you're so right Rachael, how do women with PCOS get pregnant then?! Stupid doctor.... :growlmad: scaring me for no reason... :gun:

You're right, I like your theory much more Emma!! :D

Exhausted. DH and I have been arguing all day long. Cant wait to go to the lake and get away from here for a while!

Ah that hooker! What is going on doll?

I am off to the lake for the weekend guys! I will talk to you all Sunday when I get back!!

Have a lovely weekend Rachael! Good luck Emma! Hope you're okay?

I kidnapped my nephew again today lol! My mother thinks I'm adopting him! lol!

I have polycystic ovaries. And my doctors knew a year ago after my lap procedure and they've only JUST told me :'( WHY?! WHY WOULD THEY NOT TELL ME?! I ASKED WHAT THE REPORT SAID AND THEY LIED! They just said it said no endo found, but they didn't mention what they had found!!!!!!!!!!! :'(

Pray for me girls :(

oh I'm sorry Katherine. That's so wrong of them. If they knew that long ago, and lied to you, then you should file a complaint, and for compensation.
I know it feels like it now, but I promise you it's not the end of the world. Millions of women with PCOS get pregnant. I'm here if you need to talk. xxxx :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->