The Crew

I'm not being funny, but honestly, speak to a solicitor. I'm sure you'd have a pretty good claim there.
I can't believe how negligent that is!

I know, my OH thinks the same, he's absolutely disgusted too and said straight away about getting his solicitor involved. He;s also assured me not to worry because he has super sperm lol, bless him, and he's taking me out tonight to try and cheer me up, bless him, he's amazing to me :)

Lol, at least you have a good man standing by you! You should definitely get compensated, they handled things completely wrong!

Oh my, what an absolute arse!
Gosh, I hope you're okay sweetheart.

):

I'm sure it'll be fine, all of the women in my family have pcos and are all mothers!

Thanks Lucy :) and thank you Emma :)

Yes, having a good man definitely helps, he bought me a big bunch of roses too to cheer me up bless him :) At least I know whatever happens he'll stick by me :) He's also put me on his insurance on his car as I've got to sell mine :)

I'm still sooo upset about it, I was just so shocked. I just asked about my mid cycle spotting, and said I'd had a lap last year so she read the report to me and I was absolutely astounded. I just sat there my eyes filling up! My OH's cheered me up lots though bless him.

that's so bad of them! I'm sure everything will be okay for you though honey :flower: xx

I hope so. The doctor is hopeful because I still ovulate for now, just glad I've finally found out tbh, at least I know now, even if it is a year later than I should have known.

I'm keeping hopeful for now anyway :)

On the plus side, at least you did find out, and it wasn't undetected for years and years

I know, which is good, I mean, I am only 20 so that's a big plus, I'm trying to see the positives tbh, like I say, I'm ovulating, my uterus is good, my tubes are good so really it makes no difference for now, it's just a good job I don't want kids late! The only thing I got to worry about it egg quality atm, but I don't know they're not healthy so I won't worry for now!

I hope so! I'm staying positive and like you say Lucy, hopefully my tests will turn that way too! More EWCM today too so that's good :D

I'm okay thanks Rachael :) how're you? How was the lake? have you gotten a peak yet?? xx

No katherine I didnt get my peak yet. :( Makes me VERY VERY sad.

I hope I get it soon thought because I have almost used 20 sticks in the monitor and I am pretty sure it doesnt ask for anymore sticks after that until next cycle. I am still deciding on how to use the monitor next cycle or if I should even use it all. I was thinking about just using it like I am supposed to and completely resetting it. The only thing that scares me with that is that if I dont ovulate before cd26 it wont do me much good to reset it. I just dont know what to do!

And my trip went really well thanks! DH lost his wedding ring though!! It flew right off into the water!

I'm not great, got a bug, but i'll live.
Tbh, you have more than likely peaked if you were getting higher readings last week.

As long as you're all good.

I dont know.. I hope that maybe it just didnt read it as a peak. I am going to continue doing it though--the only thing I CAN do! Use my monitor for as long as it will allow me to and then OPKs after that if it still didnt change off a high.

It was really good. Nice to get away. My parents adopted this stray dog that kept coming up to us. She is really cute and has the weirdest white eyes I have ever seen. It is odd she was a stray but the people that lived around the lakehouse confirmed it so my parents took her home. <3 They named her Neba. Or they are thinking of naming her Neba.

And DH lost his wedding room. He is quite upset so we are going to buy him a new one. And I am going to ask the lady who married us if we could meet her at her office and she can say a few words as I put the new ring on max. He is upset because he lost the ring I actually put on his hand in our wedding. He is always so sure I am going to lose/break stuff first and it is always him!

As for anything else, I stopped thinking about TTC so much and just hung out a little. It was nice. Now I am back to the real world. lol

Awwwh.
I'm going away for a few days in a couple of weeks, and it should be nice to have a break!

It sounds dead sweet, getting the person to say a few words.

I'm now really sick of having no AF, it's like day 50something and still no sign.
):

Where are you off to?

Yeah, I am going to surprise him. It was actually my moms idea, so kudos to her. I think he will like it.

I am sorry AF is taking so long to arrive! I am on cd29 so I can kind of feel your pain. I was thinking.. is conception when you have sex or when the baby implants?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->