The Crew

I am doing so.. Minus the sexy undies. I am just jumping his ass as soon as he walks in the door! No time for lingerie!

haha! Good for you! Seriously, I'm sure one day won't hurt, we all need a break! Maybe he's now replenished his sperm and they're extra tough and ready to go??:spermy:

I dont think so.. he uh.. did his own dance last night. Lol so they will be about 24 hours old. Which is good enough! FX to both of us! If I actually did ovulate then we are in the tww together!

yes! We will be! Oooh how lovely! Yes, that's perfect sperm age! My OH keeps doing his own thing too and I get angry with him! lol! I need those sperm in good condition damn it! haha!

It does get quite aggravating!! But I cant stop him. As long as we wait at least 24 hours I am ok with it. Lol. Get them nice and strong!

I am really tired today! I dont want to go to class tonight either.. :sleep:

Your OH will be home soon Katherine!

yes! another couple of hours until he'll be ready for any baby making though :( oh well, I'll be waiting! lol!

awww, don't blame you, does you OH work late or is it wasted baby making time?? Then I'd be even more reluctant to go. I can't wait to go back to uni. The wait is killing me.

Nope, it gets right in the way of baby making. :( I wont be home till around eight or so. Gotta do it though if I want a baby! I hope I actually ovulated.. I guess I will find out in the next couple weeks or so..

aww, i hope you have too, like you say that way we'll be in 2ww together! :D

OH's home :D so I'm off for a bit ;) haha! FX'ed anyway!

thanks, he didn't finish. grrrr. OH needs to grow a freakin' pair and man up. I'm tired too, but do I whinge? No. grrr. Oh well, at least we still managed it.

i think I'm already 2dpo, so in which case yesterday won't matter! I think I missed the first day of my surge with the opk when I tested, so I only got a positive yesterday, because last month I got two days of positive opk's and I just tested and my opk is totally negative, as negative as it normally is! :dohh:

So I'm in my 2ww!

Congrats!! i have no idea if I am or not! I will test september 11 just to be sure! If no af but no BFP then I probably never ovulated.

Lol, I jumped DH as soon as I got back from school. He finished and claimed it was a "big load" lol. Silly boy.

i've said I'm not testing til the sixteenth. or 13dpo at the earliest. Then I think i'll use an opk I've got left over, then if it turns pos. i'll get a pregnancy test. Don't think it's my month though, just wish it is. FX'ed for us both!

I feel weird right now.. like really calm. I dont have the urge to POAS and I am hoping it is because my body is somehow telling my mind that I already ovulated and that I just have to wait. I am totally content with waiting until September 11 to test and even then it will just be with an IC I have.

I feel really positive about this month. Although I dont really know for sure. Lol could just be telling myself that. I dont even know for sure IF I ovulated! I am still gonna test with a OPK everyday just to be sure that I dont miss my surge if I actually didnt ovulate during all those highs on my monitor.

FX for us both!!!!!! We could be potential bump buddies soon!

I sure hope we will be! I'm sure you have ovulated, I mean it went from low to high and back to low again so it obviously picked something up! Maybe you had a short surge and missed the peak? I think that's what I've done tbh!

Really?! My urge to pee on a stick is massive already! I haven't got any hpt's in the house atm though, so I hope I'll behave and not cave and buy them!

Lol yeah def dont do that!! And yeah really. I am super surprised I dont want to pee on every stick I see! I just feel like I caught it this month but you know that I am probably just wishful thinking. Lol. I have no clue when I would have ovulated! Maybe sometime around that bleeding? But I just dont know. I dont even know if it actually happened.

I have read a few stories where the monitor missed the surge or the hormone was just too low for the monitor to detect. Either one can result in all highs but a pregnancy!

I am really jealous today. My friend Rachel just had her baby last night.. she didnt even know she was pregnant till she was 21 weeks along. I am super jealous!!!

i won't be peeing on anything yet!

yea probably, it was probably ovulation bleeding, i'd forgot about that! how many days ago was that?

positive thoughts, hopefully positive tests! I'm trying to think positive this month too, keep busy, I hoovered all the bedrooms today and sunbathed a bit in the garden and took nephew to the park, we actually had nice weather today! Shocking isn't it?! lol!

Just realised, I have asked how everyone is?! How is everyone?!

I wonder how Lucy got on in her interviews today! Hope she got on okay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->