The Crew

WELL I HOPE SO!! lol That is two years away!!!!

I am really mad at DH right now. He is making me super pissed off.

He just wasnt getting up and getting ready to leave. There is this whole story behind it but I am too tired to type it all. Lol. It doesnt matter.. its over now anyway. He said sorry for being a douche and we went about our business.

I can barely keep my eyes open! lol I am so tired.

Hey girls :)

I'm just checking in to tell you all that I'm okay :) I've flicked through a few of your previous posts and wanted to say thankyou to you all for worrying about me! As silly as that sounds! It really does mean a lot :) Will try and pop on every now and then to give you updates, so if I don't come on then you know why! I hope all your journeys are going swimmingly (get it? Swimmingly? Little swimmers? ;))

I love you aaaall! :flower:

OHH emma it was wonderful to get on here and see some news from you! yes we were all very worried so I am so glad you are ok!

I saw you are going on a trip on the 14!! Have such a good time babe, you deserve it!

Hi Emma!!! So glad you're okay!!! :hugs: Thanks for letting us all know you're okay :flower:

Glad it's all sorted now Rachael!

I'm glad everyone was worried about me- is that a terrible thing to say?!

Love you lotssss :flower:

Not at all love!!

So I am really really mad at DH. No matter what I do it is never enough. I have about had enough! I want to punch him in the face!

I'm okay thank you :) dying to test already!!!! I need to pee on something!!!! lol!!!

How're you? Sorry you're annoyed hun, men ay? Can't live with them, can't beat them up without there being consequences lol!

Nooo, of course not Emma, it's always nice to know there are people who care, even if we've never met! I just hope you're ok :hugs:

I'm symptom spotting like there's no tomorrow, I just think this is my month! We bd'ed at the right time, I've taken all my supplements flawlessly, I've got my moonstone, I'll be gutted if witch gets me now!

Anyone else with symptoms?? xx

I dont have ANY symptoms.. which makes me think that I just didnt ovulate. If I dont get AF or BFP by sunday then I know that I still havent ovulated. :(

I keep getting a few twinges and sometimes some middle pain and an increase in CM. But that is about it. Maybe a little bloated/gassy but nothing too bad. I feel like this is my month too! I just need to ovulate first..

I hope you get your :bfp: katherine! I really cant see you not getting pregnant relatively quickly you know? When are you testing?

And yeah, DH is just like angry and is taking it out on me! This is gonna be TMI so sorry but he wanted me to go down on him and got really mad when I said no. I DONT LIKE TO DO THAT and he doesnt understand. He thinks since he used to get it and his friends get it that he should and uh... NOPE. I do it for him every few weeks and that is way more than I want to. The thought of it is freaking gross. :sick:

Then he like grabbed my arm and didnt let go and it hurt so I started screaming at him and he went to bed. He came back and said sorry but it made me really mad! Ill cut his arm off next time he decides to grab me again. His ass doesnt scare me!

:O omg he shouldn't grab you, especially in an argument because of that! It personally doesn't bother me but it really used to, if my OH grabbed me I'd hit him I think!

No symptoms can be a good sign! At least you've not got pms! My boobs are fuller and tender, which is a big af sign for me, as well as I;ve got a spot on my chin and I had one tiny flash of cramps today, I hope af doesn't come early! I'll be sooo pissed! Not testing until the tenth at least. I'm take an opk at 12dpo and if it's dark then I'll buy a hpt! Opk's are all I have in the house!

When are you testing??

I know he shouldnt. Its fine now. He drives me insane though. I am hanging out with my friend and he is off fetching chinese food so all is good. :)

As far as when I am testing, I have been testing with OPKs everyday anyway just to catch my surge in case I didnt really ovulate so I will test with an HPT if I see those anywhere near positive. Then on September 11, I am testing with a HPT no matter what. Lol. I do hope it is a positive!! I expect AF to come some time before the 11th if I actually ovulated when I think I did.. so the 11th is a safe day for me to find out.

I am pretty excited!! I hope we both get our :bfp:

ahh it's all good then :D chinese is always a good option, I had one myself tonight :D

I said I wouldn't test til the sixteenth but I'm dying to! I'm going to try and wait until I'm late so we'll see :D

So do I, I'd love a bump buddy! :D

Pretty well. I saw your chart! Congratulations! It looks so promising!! Nothing new for me today.. My CM is kinda drying up and I just feel very weepy about everything. lol

I had a few drinks last night (dont judge me please) and I was kinda tipsy after one shot. I hope that it is a good sign and not just me being a lightweight. :blush:

How are you katherine?

Evening, sorry I've been so gone.
Illness and stress and new jobs and such.

How's everyone?

Thank you, it's looking quite good, hope it stays high :D I have an excuse to test early then! lol!

I'm good thanks, just veryyyy tired! Hey, no judgements here, I do it myself, well, whilst we're not pregnant we might as well, I'm not saying get slaughtered, but a few can't hurt! Hopefully! My friend said that was her first sign, we were sharing a bottle of wine and she had one glass and was tipsy, we tested the next day and she was pregnant!

Aww, hope you're okay Lucy! Feel better soon :flower:

Im really cranky.

Max is wonderful at taking but sucks at giving..unless its your birthday or christmas or something. I need a new purse and a dress for my cousins wedding. My current purse is all torn on the bottom and is just old. I wanted a 30 dollar purse and NOPE! I need a dress for my cousins wedding cause I DONT FUCKING HAVE ONE. But nope!

He wants a keurig..which is 150$ coffee pot. He gets one.

Fuck not having a job anymore. I need to find one pronto.

aww hun, my OH is a bit like that, I need walking shoes, but no, he needs a guitar (he has THREE) and that's what we buy. grrr, MEN. He's being lovely atm though :)

I'd love a job but the doc's signed me off for at least four weeks coz of my bipolar :( I don't even go back to uni til january so I'm sooooo bored!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->