The Crew

Yeah.. it seems that all of the girls that used to be on this thread are just about gone.. :( It kind of makes me sad..

And it was like three days ago or so that I had a little bit of spotting. I dont know!!! I HOPE SO!! I guess we will find out soon enough!

I am watching I Didn't Know I was Pregnant and it is CRAZY!

Ah, the interview went fine!
I have a trial day tomorrow! :D

How is everyone?
x

i know :( it is sad :( at least we three remain!

So you're about 3dpo, I'm about 2dpo so we're almost the same! Maybe?! lol!

Glad to hear it Lucy :D oooh well done, congratulations :D

i know :( it is sad :( at least we three remain!

So you're about 3dpo, I'm about 2dpo so we're almost the same! Maybe?! lol!

Glad to hear it Lucy :D oooh well done, congratulations :D

I am about to kill someone. Like no joke. I get migraines and I have one now and my pain medicine is not making it go away and my dog is sick and in a lot of pain and keeps whining at the top of her lungs. High pitched whining doesnt help a migraine and there is nothing I can do for her and it sucks. I think she just has gas..which we just have to wait around for her to pass. :cry:

I just want to chill out for a minute. I guess I should get used to it but if I had a migraine and the baby was sick someone would help me out. NObody will help me with the dog.

awww honey, :hugs: Poor puppy! I hope she's okay, and I hope you're okay! Take a low dose aspirin maybe? about the only pain killer which is meant to help fertility and not hinder it.

I took an oxy. I am about to take another. Although not recommended in pregnancy, oxycodone is not the worst drug you can take. especially only one or two pills. I made sure to look it up. Thanks chick, I will be ok as soon as Lucy calms down some.. she is laying next to me breathing all heavy and looks like she is in pain. I just want my baby to be ok!! We were at the lake all weekend and I am sure she ate something that is not settling with her stomach now. This is not the first or even the second time this has happened. She just never learns that her digestive tract doesnt work that well anymore and she cant eat EVERYTHING she sees outside!

Congrats Lucy! That sounds exciting! Hope you do well tomorrow!

awwww poor little thing! I've seen a puppy I realllllllyyyy want, but I'm unsure, because she's a german shepherd and I'm not sure how trustworthy they are around babies tbh, but she is beautiful, I want her!

I'm realllly hoping my temps high tomorrow, as my cm has dried up now so I'm sure I've ovulated. How're you getting on with temping?

terrible! I discarded yesterdays and forgot today. Lol if I dont get my BFP this cycle I am DEF going to start temping next cycle.

Ugh..just called Lucy's vet. Now off to spend MORE money on this damn dogs medical bills. I swear, she has been sick and to the vets more time in the past two years then I have been in a lifetime! Leave it to us to get the dog who is ALWAYS sick!

my temp has shot up, and I'm 3dpo! Intercourse analyser is high chance of pregnancy :D :happydance:! FF has given me cross hairs! :D

Aww, i hope she'll be okay, poor little thing, yes, it's always the way that you're bound to get the one that needs the most care and attention and money!

So Lucy has two ear infections and they think she might have epilepsy. :cry:

have they given you anything for her? are they keeping her in for tests or anything? Poor girl x

No, they told me to watch her over the next couple days and if she keeps doing what she was doing and let them know if she continues. If she does she wil have to be put on anti seizure meds. There is nothing they can do to test if she has it though.

Well at least she's at home and they can treat her, I bet it's not cheap though, vets bills never are x :hugs:

Hi honey!! Congratulations!!! I might be moving with you if I don't catch this month, I'm moving to waiting too! We're moving our wedding forward see, and I don't want to be fat for my wedding!

Ah! Gosh, sucks doesnt it, but at the moment, the job will do a lot for me. ):

It does absolutely suck, but I'm sure wedding planning will keep me busy enough!! I'm excited :D

Damn..

all you guys are moving back to wtt. WTF LADIES? Way to leave me hangin!! Lol.

Just kidding I am excited for you guys! I have nothing exciting going on so TTC for me it is.

I'm soooo sorry Rachael!! Forgive me?? :flower:

I'm gutted about waiting for my baby, but I can't wait to get married!

You're already married though Rachael! I'll be joining you as soon as the rings on my finger! lol! Just think you'll probably have a baby by then! OMG!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->