The Crew

They are so selfish! I wish DH was being lovely at the moment but he is being horrid. I cant stand him right now. He keeps talking shit on my family..and it is making me want to leave. I am not sure exactly who he thinks he is but I'm not cool with who he is trying to be. He needs to cut it out.

SOOOO Lucy.. when are you supposed to ovulate? Any ideas?

awww, if I were you I'd have a glass of wine to calm down, coz insulting your family is never cool. :hugs:

My temps down on yesterday :( still higher though, so we'll see what tomorrow's does I guess, sigh.

Lucy, is this your last month trying or have you stopped trying hun?? c

Oh but your temp is still way high!! Dont worry babe..you are nowhere near out!

My temps actually up on yesterday! I took it at the wrong time! I woke up, took my temp and didn't realise that my alarm hadn't gone off for my bbt because it was three hours too early! :dohh: ! So my temps up again :D

We've decided to stay trying!
And I'm now on CD62..
So no idea. D:

Doctors soon, cos I've tested so much and never anything.

It's doing my head in.
But yeah, still TTC! :D

How is everyone today? I'm glad to see your temp is still high! Your chart looks good! I'm sitting in class and I am having a ton of trouble being in school today. DH is really fucking making me mad. Everything out of his mouth is either an insult or complaint.

Good for you Lucy :) I would go to docs if I were you too, good luck :flower:

Awww honey, sorry you're having a bad time with your DH :hugs:

I'm veryyy tired today and my bb's are killing me, they normally do before af though, but they do seem to be getting a lot worse as time goes on, hope it's a good sign!

Katherine, I think you are going to get your :bfp:

I am pretty sure I am out this cycle. :(

I really hope so :) I can't see it though! Noo, I'm sure you're not! You bd'ed all round your high time, I've seen loads of charts where they got preg smack bang in the middle of their high period on the cbfm :)

Thanks katherine, you are a good friend. You know how to cheer people up. My mood is all over the place today. Yesterday, I was mad. MAD ALL DAY. I was a bitch to everyone (except my brother cause it was his birthday and my baby (nephew who is five) because he is so sweet and I never see him). This morning, I was pretty bitchy and freaking out over everything. I even was driving my car kind of dangerously because I was so cranky.

Now, I am fine. I'm really tired and really nauseous from my ulcer. I am gonna try to eat and hopefully that will help. But my mood has increased to being ok from being bitchy ass mad in like an hour.

3 :bfp: s. 2 yesterday, one the day before. But I'm confused. I means I ovulated way earlier than I thought I did. Like during/straight after my period.

I don't know! The tests say I am, Dave says I am, I feel like I am. But I still don't think I am. Like that makes sense!

I hate you. I am so jealous. How do you feel?

Ps.. I dont really hate you. I love you! But I am really jealous.

OMG, congrats em! Can you post pictures?! I'd love to see them!

Thanks Rachael :D they could all be preg symptoms! Wouldn't it be cool if we all got our bfp's this month?!

Oh duh M I am sorry, congratulations babe. I am really happy for you!

OMG, congrats em! Can you post pictures?! I'd love to see them!

Thanks Rachael :D they could all be preg symptoms! Wouldn't it be cool if we all got our bfp's this month?!

I know those could all be preg symptoms but I have an ulcer and I know that is why I feel like crap.

And that would be fucking awesome. Lol

ahh, well that might explain the sickness but maybe not the mood swings! My friend was a right cow to everyone then found out she was pregnant, her mom when she told her she was pregnant even said ooooh, so THAT'S why you've been such a bitch! lol!

I'm always mardy though so I doubt you'd tell with me :rofl:

I'm dying to test. But I won't. But it's killing me!!!!!!!!!

Have you taken a digi em?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->