The Crew

im def out this month, well two months. >.<

going to see my dr this week..
D:

Nope, but no symptoms, no nothing.
No AF yet, but tbh I think my implants utterly screwed up my body. :'(

I've been really moody these last few days, but that's it.
Keep crying too.
So probably AF on it's why, and tbh, I just want it to get back to normal, it's getting me down so much.
Stupid failing body!

Lucy, :flower:

My moods are all over the place. We were laying in bed earlier, and it was like, get busy, throw up. watch tv, throw up, get busy again, cry, throw up, bit more tv.

lol

Yup!
Same.

Was a case of food, bitching, film, BDing, food, crying at silly things.
>.<

I think my cat is pregnant again..

Really Lucy? I have five! I love cats, I want a dog too though, but I'm not allowed with my five cats :( lol, well only one of them's mine and the OH's my parents are just holding her for us until we move out again, but atm I live with five cats!

9 weeks :) we're pregnant for nine months, they're for 9 weeks! We used to breed maine coons, which is why we have five cats! lol!

Sorry Lucy I cant take one. Lol. Family is allergic!

My mood swings are out of control today. It makes me feel like maybe af is coming.. which would actually not be too bad. That would mean my cycles off bc would be 33 days and almost 40 days. The 40 sucks but those are closer to normal cycles than some women get.

That's true Rachael, and your body's still recovering from nuvaring isn't it?

I'm pissed now. I cba to explain again, it's in my journal if anyone wants to see why I'm annoyed. Probably annoy you lot as much. Just some whore I know is pregnant from a one night stand. It's so unfair.

At least my baby will have 2 parents.

Yeah, babe it is still recovering from Nuvaring. They say it shoudnt affect you at all, YEAH RIGHT! But I think the majority of women get pregnant within a few months of coming off it.

Hold on, I am gonna go read your thread now, katherine! lol

Have you taken a digi?! I would! Ohhh let us know how you get on! Yea, more periods, more eggs too! I'm on track for a 29 day cycle this month though! Thank you agnus castus! Hopefully I've conceived this month though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->