The Dieting for fertility reasons thread :-)

hi, I have pcos and have to lose overall 75lbs to be at a healthy bmi I'm 4ft 11in and currently weigh 196
It can be a sturggle at times but glad to join its great motivation :)

Welcome wanababy! :)
I had pcos years ago and since i have lost weight it has almost cleared up totally ;-)
I now need to lose 27lb to be able to get NHS funding for our 2nd IVF cycle after the last failed in Nov. It is so hard but i hope to lose it by start of March so we can get started again asap. We need IVF as i have no fallopian tubes due to 2 ectopics so IVF really is our only chance altho we only have a 2% chance of it working next time as i am due to start early menopause so lots of factors against us already and i dont want my weight to stuff things up further... xxx

Wow I hope it really helps u guys this time.
How much weight did u lose so far?

Wow I hope it really helps u guys this time.
How much weight did u lose so far?

Thank you. I have lost 27lb so far an need to lose another 27lb soon as possible. I am lazy when it comes to exercise so im going for a long walk tomorrow an get going on the wii fit again an my weights at home.
Do u manage to fit in any exercise? i think that would really speed things up for us:thumbup: xxx

Yes I joined a gym but sumtimes I workout from home. But I'm lazy all the time I jus try to put in mind how great you'll feel when u finished its like an accomplishment. Plus I got this app called my fitness pal its real encuraging to speak to ppl who r tryng to do the same as you. Plus u can log in ur calories and excercise

That's my problem im lazy at home too... i wish i could afford a personal trainer to kick me into shape! lol xxx

Lol yea, I jus learned to stop thinking about cus u end up talking ur self out of doing it

LMAO! Sooo true. The more i imagine exercise the more lazy i get so im gonna stop thinking about it an just get it done :)

Yes exactly that's what I've learned I had to do, untill it becomes a regular habit for me. You can do it jus think about ur future child that's what I try to do

Hi :)

That is what keeps me motivated really. Thinking of our future baby. Worth more than any cake or chocolate huh? :)

I have been really good today and eaten a lot of fruit an for dinner i made chicken curry from scratch with spinach an it was yummy! also dranks lots more water and did more of my weights an thigh crunches and some walking again.
How have you done today? xxx

I've been lazy the last few days, my period was coming. My boobs have ben on fire for like a week plus I've been so tired. I was bleeding light today for a couple of hrs and then it stopped.. so idk what's goin on with me

No, af showed up but it did show up earlier than usual but I think its because of the metformin

Ah ok, well hopefully next time. Hows the diet going?
I was crap last night as me an my hubby went to visit his friends an their new baby boy and they had ordered pizzas an garlic bread an bought wine etc so had some food an 2 glasses of wine as its would of been rude to refuse, so iv been extra good today.
I get weighed tomorrow so hope i have lost 3-4lb :)

Lol I had pizza the other day. I haven't been eating like I should the metformin makes me so naueous that its hard to eat sumtimes. So I've been skipping meals. I'm not weighing myself untill my period goes off. I'm still having constant breast pain I thot it goes away once ur cycle is actually on.. idk?

Hmmm you know some women have 'periods' during pregnancy? maybe worth a test still. To be on safe side? GL.

I got weighed this morning an i lost 3lbs this wk so im happy with that but aiming for 4lbs next wk :) Hope your doing well x

Idk I guess I will once my period goes off. I dnt have any other symptoms besides that and also extremely itchy boobs. Great job on ur weight loss!

Hows it going?
I have been ok today but could of been better. My hubby is cooking a nigerian stew now which i love so gonna have that as a treat :)
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"