The Dieting for fertility reasons thread :-)

2lbs off for me!! yaaaay :) 2lbs to go for bmi of 30 target and then il update ticker for next goal :)

Im off to a wedding now in Lancaster so be on tomorrow xxx

2lbs off for me!! yaaaay :) 2lbs to go for bmi of 30 target and then il update ticker for next goal :)

Im off to a wedding now in Lancaster so be on tomorrow xxx

Well done! Enjoy the wedding.

xxxx

Glad to see this place has a bit of action again :)

Magpies, huge hugs, sorry to read about your ectopic. xxxx

Well done to everybody else on their weight loss! I thought I was doing quite well, but stepped on the scales this morning and I have seemed to hit a brick wall!

xx

Same here Vicky! seems to be taking a long time to shift the last half stone! ah well il get there. You have your wedding as incentive as well as the IVF so u will do fab!

xxx

Well done Vicky. I am being really good this week but don't seem to be losing! Pfft.

xxx

Well done Vicky! sorry so late responding. this thread always ends up off the main page so i forget to catch up! lol. Your doing fab an will be a stunning bride! x

Magpies- How are u doing? x

I have been off the wagon but been fab since monday although im not WI till wed...lol.
Can u please let me know your total weight loss girls and il update the 1st page and hope to see some of the oldies returning and some newbies on here soon xxx

Well the scales say I've lost a lb so far this week... so I now weigh 201lbs. Cant wait to get into the 190's.

I am 14st 5 and hoping to lose another lb by monday, which will leave me 9lbs to lose!

xxx

Well done magpies! u are almost there hun! not long till your HSG now is it?

Vicky- How are u doing? x

I have been mostly good but af is here so was craving a sweet drink before so had a iced vanilla latte from Costa... eek. Was tasty tho an im not drinking at all this wkend so it was my lil treat. Making peri peri chicken with wedges for tea. Cnt wait it will be like a nandos at home :) xxx

My HSG is on thurs!!

Lost 4lbs this week, woohoo! 7lb to go till IVF target.

xxx

Well done hunni! sooo proud of u! are u doing EE or red an green?
Iv been doing EE but i am 5lbs heavier than last WI! AF is here so probs that is not helping but im well fed up. Need to shift 7lbs fast! any tips?? xxx

Well done hunni! sooo proud of u! are u doing EE or red an green?
Iv been doing EE but i am 5lbs heavier than last WI! AF is here so probs that is not helping but im well fed up. Need to shift 7lbs fast! any tips?? xxx

I'm just doing EE, but very little carbs and lots of meat and veg.

Last night I had steak and red onion and mushrooms! Was lush.

Your tried cutting carbs honey?

xxx

Yeah hun i have decided to cut right back on carbs this wk and see how that goes. I dont eat much in the way of potatoes but i do have rice and pasta so going to limit myself to twice a wk and see how that goes as i can have veg or salad with most things anyway and now i have our cons appt in 9 days i best get moving! lol xxx

hello im definitely gonna diet for fertility reasons!!! anyone get a bfp after changing their diet and losing weight? im sure it helps, everything counts :flower:

I have had to give myself a stern talking to. I need and want to lose weight. I am 37 and approx 14.5 stone. This is the heaviest I've ever been and we have been trying to get pregnant for the last 4 years. I wasn't fat then.

I know that losing weight will be good for me and my chances of getting pregnant. What worries me is that I can't seem to be fully motivated to do it. Even as I type I'm sitting on the sofa, with the telly on...not good. I want to change! I need to change!

I'm planning a healthy dinner but have already had some chocolate. Help!!!!!!!!!

Thought i would get this thread going again if anyone is still about?? lol.

Here is where we are at- Our 1st cycle of IVF failed in Nov and now we are hoping to start again this spring dependant on hormone results which we get on the 12th to see if my egg reserve is enough to warrent another cycle. So need to lose to lose 2 stones to get another NHS funded cycle. Back on slimming world properly from monday so anyone else needing to lose weight for fertility reasons please join xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->