The Dieting for fertility reasons thread :-)

Well done Vicky! u have been doin fab for wks and its all in the right direction for your winter pregnancy plans ;-) xxx

Well done hun x

I am ok thx. I PM'd u on FB last night with a update on Nat :-(

Diet been shit today but back on track tomorrow. Not WI tomorrow cos had heavy af an feel bloated an greedy! lol. Il WI next fri xxx

Well rather than cheat i just had WI and i have STS which is hardly suprising seein as i have been greedy an AF is here. lol. My aim is to lose 3lb by next Fri's WI :)

xxx

I haven't been on here in a few weeks, weight is exactly the same. :shrug: Had a lot of bloating through the 2WW, so hoping it'll go down now AF is here.

I haven't been on here in a few weeks, weight is exactly the same. :shrug: Had a lot of bloating through the 2WW, so hoping it'll go down now AF is here.

Hi an welcome back! nice to see someone on this thread other than me an Vicky. lol:haha:

I have been a bit crap and dont knw if i have lost or not by fri. Hope so xxx

I haven't really, put on a stone and half in a month with my ectopic...

xx

Welcome back keep smiling and magpies!
its the 1st time iv looked at this thread in ages cos nobody bothered with it so glad its going again :)
Its WI for me tomorrow but im ill with tonsillitis and tummy bug so been eating ice cream mostly so probs STS or gained! lol xxx

Hope you have managed to STS , do you just need to lose a couple of lbs now before you start your IVF?

xxx

STS :) Aiming to lose 3lb this wk.
Magpies- Yeah i only need to lose 4lb to be at BMI of 30 but i will be aiming to lose another stone before treatment starts. I will update my new goal on ticker once i get my BMI to 30 as thats my 1st goal.
Hope your ok xxx

Well done Keep smiling!

If you girls, let me know how much u have lost in total, i will update the 1st page cos think it needs it! lol.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->