The dreaded 2ww has commenced!

Yes definitely, it gets to the point where your thinking oh come on get it over with now!
I find it so hard to keep my mind off it x

I tested bfn. I shouldnt have tested because i used fmu and it was really diluted because i drank water right before bed. I woke up to my boobs being sore! Anyone else testing today?

Ahh sorry curlymikes, still early days though. I'm not testing today because even if i am pregnant it wouldnt show yet so I'll just wind myself up! X

Yeah i wish i could wait til at least 10dpo but ive gotten a super early bfp so i know its possible.

Angel when are you planning to test?

Good morning ladies!!
I just got up and got a :bfn: .... I knew it was gonna be. I know exactly where the line should be so I can definitely imagine it hahaha. I’m even gonna keep the test. I’d even take an evap hahahaha

Sorry about the :BFN: crusherwife and curlymike. But like angelbump says it's still early days. Will you guys test tomorrow or skip a day?

Funny you mention keeping the tests, crusherwife - do any of you still have the tests from your other pregnancies?! I still have about 3 frer from my daughter! I only had CB digi and IC with my son so didn't keep those, but have all the pics of every test still on my phone! Tell me I'm not the only one???

Since I broke down and took the first one I’ll probably test every day or so. Lol I work nights so we’ll see what happens.
I was searching last night for pictures from my last one who I thought looked like an evap but idk where it is. I don’t even really remember my first one. I just vaguely remember waking hubby up telling him it was positive.

Maybe I was wrong? Now I’m just confused.... tmi warning..... I just went to the bathroom and wiped.... ewcm ... verrry stretchy and then I felt up by my cervix and it was creamy? We were gonna bd last night just for fun but we ended up arguing. Hmmmmmmmmm

Im testing in about 5 days but i know I'll test earlier lop! I've kept all of mine from my son but I've got pics on here from my bfp post when i first found out. I love that i can look back at old posts and see my symptoms and what was happening then x

Oh angelbump that's really cool to be able to look back!

Crusherwife - better get on it just in case!!!!!!

My symptoms the month i fell pregnant were sore boobs and you guessed it being really crampy just like af!
I dont want to get my hopes up but so hoping this is it. I love looking back at how mad the tww was and here i am doing it all again 4 years later!
Crusherwife get to bd'ing i find that always helps me and my other half get over a row quickly :) x

Well that sounds promising!!!

I was in two bump groups last time (still in touch with the girls now, 5 years later!) but don't have anything from before that which is a shame!

Ahh thats nice though that your still in contact.
I feel awful today so lethargic and i have a headache and i can literally feel my pulse in my ears all the way down to my arms! Feel dreadful.
Had a sore throat for 2 days now although this morning it was worse. And cramps are still here!
Gahhhh just want to test and know already! How are you feeling anything new? X

Just stopped at home after church and there is an evap line.... lol who knows. I know some people count that as completely negative usually I don't even get that. Yes this is hopeful me talking hahaha. We will bd tonight to make me feel better but the next time I wiped it was just a ton of creamy.

Hello ladies. I just entered into the tww today!! This is my 3rd cycle ttc with my husband of 9yrs. I have PCOS and it's 19 years since I had a baby. I have been to many doctors and believe that now will be my shot. I was prescribed Metformin for my PCOS in July and for someone who had a non existent menstrual I am happy to say I am now regular. My periods are now 35 days long and my flow has changed. My doctor says that I am now ovulating. I am so happy. I used an app (this time) and also listened to my body. I had some cramps 3 days in a row that coincides with my fertile window. I also checked cm and that matched with the dates the app gave me for ovulation. My fingers are crossed and I don't plan to test until I don't see AF, I'll even give her some extra days and wait until November 1st. Hope we all get that wonderful BFP!! Baby dust to us all.

:happydance::happydance::thumbup::wacko:

Hi Zeeb *waves*
I really hope we all get our bfps this month!
Crusherwife ohhh maybe that's a sign of a 2nd line coming? I have never had an evap so if i had an evap line I'd probably be secretly optimistic x

Welcome ZeeB! Great news that you've regulated your cycle, hopefully this will be your month :)

Angelbump sounds like you might be coming down with something if you've a sore throats too - there isnloads going about here at the minute. And if you do it will make symptom spotting hard as they could be masked by illness!

Crusherwife I've never had an evap before, they seem most common with American brands of tests. I have read a lot lately that if you rewet the test and the line goes you know for sure it's an evap....

No symptoms at all for me, I was cranky earlier but I think I am just generally a bit cranky :haha:

I have had a major increase in cm. I am out and about so couldn't check too thoroughly but I'm tempted to get one of those ovulation test things but I've never used one. Are they easy to read?

Crusherwife I only use the IC OPKS, so I dunno about ones you buy in store. They can be tricky enough to read but I think the clear blue ones are pretty easy to understand, from what I've read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->