The dreaded 2ww has commenced!

Sorry curlymikes :( sending big hugs

So this is probably nothing at all but the last few days I have been FREEZING, just cold all the time. And in my last pregnancy one of my symptoms was.... being cold for weeks in the first tri (I didn’t even know I was pregnant then but it started when i got pregnant so it had to be connected) so anyway I’m hoping that’s a good sign!

It’s definitely now because the temperature here has dropped at all. Nope. Definitely not :haha:

Sorry curly :( hopefully your just early.
Doggy- I've been the opposite I've got a horrid cold and keep getting really hot. I woke up this morning and felt queasy where i was so hot! I'm hoping the cold is a result of being pregnant but if not I'll be fuming!
Hasn't it got so cold the last few days...its deffo not why your cold though. You're pregnant x

I agree! The cold has nothing to do with it! Even though it would be way too early for symptoms even if I was pregnant, I wouldn’t even have implanted yet! But it’s still nice to think!

Sorry you’ve got the cold though. I know a few people who’ve had a really lingering one so hope yours passes ASAP

It looks nice. My reason for not getting it would be it only seems to have small handles and I use backpacks.

It may be my really blurry morning eyes or wishful thinking but is there a shadow on both?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 12
And hubs just said he can't see the line but my boobs felt bigger last night

I don't want to wait to test again tomorrow! Lol But part of me wants to wait until Tuesday.

Just got onto the computer and took another look at the first pic you posted and can definitely see a line! Can't see anything on the others but may be picture quality/lighting.

FX for you :dust:

Maybe tomorrow morning I'll test again. Trying not to test again today at least lol

Sorry crusher im not seeing it, but that doesnt mean it isnt there! If you see something keep tedting it should get darker!

Its so hard to get lines in pics especially if they are squinters. Keep testing though. Not out until af shows x

So i tested this morning a day early than planned fmu and got a faint line on a clearblue...now i dont trust these tests at all after last month but this time i watched for the full 3 minutes....the line come up before the time limit and stayed and my oh sees it. I took 2 ic's with smu and i can see i tiny squinter shadow line on both but thought it would be darker?
Anyway I'll post the pic of the clearblue and the ic and see if you ladies can see anything.
Im going to buy some pink dye and test in 2 days x

X

Attachments

• 20171119_102519.jpg
    20171119_102519.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 20171119_102552.jpg
    20171119_102552.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 12
Id say super early bfp! Congrats. Cant wait to see line progression!

Yayy see i can only see it clearly on cb but due to last months dissappontment i wont be happy till i see it on a pink test x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->