The dreaded 2ww has commenced!

Good morning ladies! How’s everyone feeling? Anything new?
When I took my bra off last night my boobs felt sore. Not just my nipples anymore.
Dreamt all night that I’m pregnant.

The only thing new here is feeling out. But i will say this i have been ravenous today like so hungry i felt sick. And quite emotional. Cramps are fading too. Hiw is everyone else?

Why are you feeling out, angelbump? Just a feeling? I definitely think I'm out this month, but no idea why.

I had weird cramps during the night again, briefly. That's it.

My eldest is off today as all our schools are shut because of a storm, so mainly I have a headache trying to get through a day stuck inside :haha:

Another bfn over here. I know its still early but i feel out too.

Why are you feeling out, angelbump? Just a feeling? I definitely think I'm out this month, but no idea why.

I had weird cramps during the night again, briefly. That's it.

My eldest is off today as all our schools are shut because of a storm, so mainly I have a headache trying to get through a day stuck inside :haha:

Yeah just a feeling, i just cant believe we'd be so lucky! And even though I'm having some good symptoms i just cant believe it yet. Feeling a bit down in the dumps today. I've heard doggylover our weather has been mad today the sky is red! Hold tight mumma you've got this! Try not to throttle the kids lol xx

Curlymikes your not out until that witch shows! I know how hard it is to stay positive though x

Curleymikes I took another today too. Not even an evap line this time. Dreamt alllll night that’s i was pregnant though

Ladies it's still really early, try not to believe those bfns just yet- still time for them to show up the second line.

Angelbump I've seen loads of friends posting in England about the sky- looks really weird! We managed to make it through to bedtime - one of those where you can't wait to get them in to bed!

Try and stay positive everyone xx this must be a post ovulation thing where mood dips since everyone is feeling a bit down in the dumps about it. Hormones are a bitch

So... I've never used this brand from walmart. Usually do the dollar store one. I've been getting an evap line about 4 hours after doing it that is pink and looks like a positive so I'm testing it. My hubby took one. Obviously I could have used water but it was a good laugh. I wanna see if he gets the evap line too. He probably will. I've read this brand gives evaps all the time. Trying to have fun while I'm waiting hahaha.

:rofl:

Brilliant! That's actually a pretty good way of figuring it out, and like you say good fun too! But I hope he doesn't and it's actually your bfp!

Ohh excited to know crusherwife! And how funny getting hubby to do one! My boobs have got sore over the course of the day...another day another symptom. Fingers crossed x

Okay. It’s obviously not a very thorough investigation but today and yesterday I got a faint evap a couple hours after taking the test. Obviously it’s evap so it doesn’t count. But you didn’t even have to squint to see it. My hubs took his hahahaha and there is an evap but it is barely there.. like one of those you have to get in the right light.
Who knows what will come but I’m gonna keep testing with these and use my better tests after I finish these. I’m such a weirdo. Hope you girls are doing good. I think most of you are in a way different time zone than me but hope you are all doing well!

I use those walmart ones too. They are super sensitive and good in the time limit but dry with evaps every time!

That’s what I have been reading on reviews about getting evap lines. My hubs is still white. Mine have that normal thin evap line now. But earlier they were light pink and as thick as the other line. I know I’m silly but my last son was from an evap. I’ll keep testing. Ya never know.
My boobs have felt heavy when I take my bra off the last two days added to the sore nipples.
Are you testing each day now too?

I just woke up from a dream where i literally peed on about 100 tests and each one was positive. Woke up this morning and thought what the hell I'm gonna do it and i have a broken test lol that'll teach me for being to keen! X

Crusherwife I think if they have any colour they are considered lines rather than evaps?! I thought evaps were only ever grey? How many dpo are you now?

Angelbump- how is the test broken?! That's a sign not to test yet for sure!

Its invalid the control line was barely visible and the dye just stayed on the stick it never went! I feel really off today keep gerring hot flushes and waves of nausea i am really hungry though so will see how i feel after eating. And crusherwife im sure evaps dont have pink in them but i have seen some very convincing evap lines before. I really hope its your bfp xx

Girls that's what I thought about the color. I asked my hub and he said mine were light pink and his was clear. And his dissapeared. I gotta look at my days. I'm gonna go pee and message again lol. I'm still laying in bed

Have you any pics for us of them?

Keep testing, and then maybe the lines will be darker today?

Angelbump, that's bad luck getting an invalid one your first test!!! I know they always say it can happen but never actually heard of it!

I know rotten luck. I know i wouldnt of got a line anyway but my dream just made me so curious i just needed to pee on something lol!
Turning into a crazy lady! I wished I'd taken a pic of it to show you it was so wierd! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->