The Eggventurers!

yuck i dont kknow how you can take ball them herbs lol...i am starting epo next cycle as iits supposed to help with this pain and its supposed to help with fatigue as well, and make your ewcm more fertile...I get the pain all the time not just durng af, i thought i had another cyst but the pain just wasnt goin away. She said that it was noticed before because i was always on the pill and when i wasnt i was preggers which happened while i was on the pill....as for the lap, i need a family dr to set it up and that requires me getting a fam DR, here in new brunswick canada we ahve a 3 yr waiting list...But i am trying to stay pos the best i can!!

3 years? Wow, that's a long time!

I'm booked in for an ultrasound on the 17th, so we'll see what happens after that. DH probably won't be here till Dec so we won't be trying again till then :cry:

Good luck with the epo, you'll have to let us know if it helps!

We are kinda takin a break this month, DH is gonna be gone for most of the month so i prolly wont be on much this month, but will be checking in here and there!!!

Honeymomma how are you doin???

hey ladies, so sorry i haven't been posting. i started work again then i went on a 2 week vacay and didn't really have any time to go on BnB. but i am posting now with some news.

i got my BFP two days ago! i got it one day before my scheduled lap. it's so crazy and i'm not quite convinced yet, but it will probably sink in after i see my OB on friday. this is definitely not how i envisioned it happening (i thought i'd be posting my symptoms on BnB like i usually do, then get my BFP), but i'm overjoyed that it happened.

i missed my eggventurers and i missed BnB! i hope you are both well xxxx

Honeymomma, Congrats, how is everything goin???

have been MIA for the past month, DH was gone away and i was super busy with work and my DD that i never had a chance to get on, but im back and will be trying again next month. I am currently 9dpo but i havent paid attention this month, there is no way i would be preggers this monyh!!

Moodle, how are you doin????

OMG!!!!!! That is so exciting honeymomma, I'm so thrilled for you! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

No news from my end, waiting impatiently for dh to move here and I have a feeling it'll be Jan before I see him again. I haven't even been feeling broody!

I had an ultrasound recently and need to go back for another in six weeks, as there is a cyst that they want to keep an eye on, thankfully they ofetn resolve themselves!

Most cycst do go away on there own, hopefully you wont need any surgery.....I am 2 days late, normally i spot for 2 days before AF even comes, havent had any symptoms at all..I dont know what to think, we dtd on the 11th and he left that day and didnt come back until the 21st and i believe i O'd on the 15th...is it still possible???? im gonna give it a few more days before i test

Hi ladies, not sure if any of you are stil on here but i thought that i would let yas know that i got my BFP yesturday at 10dpo, came up in like 10secs on a FRER....How are you ladies doing????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->