The Eggventurers!

Still no pre-AF cramps? This could be it :happydance: I'm rooting for ya girly!

I'm 4 dpo and bored of waiting. We're going to Six Flags tomorrow and I hate theme parks :dohh:

Feeling a bit grouchy tonight :growlmad:

Still no pre-AF cramps? This could be it :happydance: I'm rooting for ya girly!

I'm 4 dpo and bored of waiting. We're going to Six Flags tomorrow and I hate theme parks :dohh:

Feeling a bit grouchy tonight :growlmad:

i got up to pee at 3 am and felt very slight cramps but none today. no symptoms today. wish my bbs felt/looked bigger though. it's always a good day when they do :haha:

hopefully you feel better tomorrow so six flags doesn't irritate you too much. i know what you mean - theme parks can be exhausting and chaotic, especially on weekends! :nope:

Honeymomma i soo hope this is your month, I hope its all our month lol...

Any symptoms yet moodle???

My ticker says i O'd today but i definatly did not, i do however think my OPK from today is slightly darker than yesturdays...i hope i O....so still a while before the 2ww i guess,, :(

Honeymomma i soo hope this is your month, I hope its all our month lol...

Any symptoms yet moodle???

My ticker says i O'd today but i definatly did not, i do however think my OPK from today is slightly darker than yesturdays...i hope i O....so still a while before the 2ww i guess,, :(

Hang in there, it'll happen! Are you glad you're using the opks?

I have no symptoms at all, just stiff all over from the roller coasters yesterday, and a sore throat from screaming. Oh and tender bb but I tend to always get that at this point in my cycle. My temps seemed to have settled nicely so that's good, lets hope they stay up!

How you holding up honeymomma, not long now!! :happydance:

mmafro, your O is gonna come real soon!! better get DH ready! :happydance:

i'm now officially the most confused i've ever been. honestly in the past i admit i may have imagined "symptoms," but this cycle the backache, the painful nips, the lack of cramps - they have all been real - which is why i was convinced i was PG! but i've gotten some AF cramps today and a brown smudge (cm) on my undies. WTH! i guess the witch is coming. what gives?!?!

Oh hun, I'm sorry :hugs:

Maybe you'll have a Napa baby? :winkwink:

thanks moodle. i'm just so confused :nope: i thought i O'd with the spotting and we caught the eggy. DH's sperm is fine. i'm fine. i don't know what the problem is. :cry:

It totally blows doesn't it?!

I find it crazy that after all those years of trying to avoid pregnancy, it's actually a lot harder to get pregnant than we thought! Even a totally healthy couple only have a 25% of conceiving each cycle.

It'll happen hun :hugs:

thanks :cry: just so frustrated - when i finally think i know my body, it turns out i really don't. i'll be better once AF comes.

:hugs: still hoping AF hasnt gotten you...Maybe it will be a Napa baby, then it will definatly be a trip you will never forget!! :)

Moodle, how are you feeling???

I still havent O'd but we are DTD everyother night just in case the OPK's are a piece of crap lol, i do think they are getting darker so maybe by the end of the week it will happen!!!

What does yas think????

Attachments

• IMAG0065.jpg
    IMAG0065.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 4
We dtd the last night and i plan on dtd for the next couple days.... I dont know whats with me today, im in such an awful mood just wanna cry, it seems nothing ever goes my way...and im giving up on FB i have like 20 friends that have announced pregnancies since i started TTC......ugh :( what a crappy day just wanna curl up in a corner and disappear for a while lol

Has your day improved? I hope so! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting to hide away in the corner, I just advise taking some dark chocolate with you :thumbup:

I've had an emotional day myself, maybe something's in the air? No symptoms yet and I'm 9 dpo, so AF is due Sat/Sun, fingers crossed...

i try to stay away from fertilebook as much as possible :haha: i can't stand seeing all my newly pregnant friends, it's terrible, i know!

AF got me yesterday. i feel fine now, much better than i did when i was waiting for her. soooooo happy we get to take a break from ttc for a month. it'll be refreshing.

moodle, crossing everything for your bfp!!! keep us posted with all the details of your symptoms (or lack thereof!).

Fertile Book LMAO!!!, im havin a much better day today, i believe i am finally in the 2ww, i had one very close to positive OPK's then they all get faint after that, i believe i an 2 dpo no symptoms yet but im not really paying attention,..I ordered 40 HPT from ebay should be here anytime now then i will start testing hahha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->