The end of Playgroup

Helen

ICSI Twins + miracle BFP
Reaction score
Aaarrrggghhhh! :hissy: It's the last playgroups this week for 5/6 weeks.

Going to miss it soooo much!

Don't you have a sure start centre near you Helen?

I couldn't live without min :)

Yeah but I thought they just did specific courses (?)

Mine seem to be advertising baby massage n stuff like that....

We are in the same boat SOS!

Ours shut last Friday for 3 weeks. its on 4 times a week too so I will just have to walk my ass off with them whilst its on holiday :cry:Apart from the wasps are out aaahhhhhh

xx

Do you go to playgroup with your LOs?

Mine is on few the nxt couple of weeks!! then 4 weeks off

They closed for 6 weeks last year...that was a nightmare!

you - anyone :rofl:

Ummm... yes we do (hence the thread... I see PG brain has well and truly kicked in :rofl:). We go to two. A multiples one and another one in the village.

Ah I thought you dropped em off and was gutted :lol:

Oh I see! Gutted that I would leave them or gutted that something doesn't exist where you can drop them off?

blimey thats an early age to start playgroup! ours wouldnt accept Ewan untill he was 2 yrs 6 months.

Playgroup? didn't know you could go so young

Please tell me how I find out about some around here?

its AKA mother and toddlers!

Yeah but I thought they just did specific courses (?)

Mine seem to be advertising baby massage n stuff like that....
no not at all hun, they do some courses, i'm heading of in a mo to do one but they also do Stay and play sessions, ours is on a monday for 2hrs

Pop in and see what they have, i know they some are doing activity days through the holidays

blimey thats an early age to start playgroup! ours wouldnt accept Ewan untill he was 2 yrs 6 months.

We've been going to playgroups since they were about 4 months old. They love all the noise and hussle and bustle. Now that they are up and walking they're mixing with all the children. Both of the groups that we go to cater for all ages from new borns up to nursery age.

Tilly, the multiples one we found via TAMBA but it also operates as a local playgroup. The other one we go to is just the one in the village. I got the name of the woman who runs it and rang to check we could go along. They were fine about it. There was a 5 week old baby there today. Aw.

Ah ok, thanks. Was going to say, I don't think they start playgroup until 31/2 round here.

its AKA mother and toddlers!

Ah, thanks was getting confused then! Our playgroup you leave you child there once settled and do playgroup parent duties.

mother and baby/parent and toddler group now makes more sense lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->