The eternal When will I get pregnant?... :)

mammag

Expecting a Rainbow
Reaction score
Ok, so I've been ttc for almost 3 years now and about 2 years ago I had a reading and was told that I would conceive again but not for nearly 2 years. I didn't want to believe her, so I chose not to. But here we are, 2 years later and now I'm praying that she was right!!

Also interested in a way to contact anyone else that might be able to give me a reading now :) But don't worry, I'll only believe it if I want to :dohh:

just a quick question though even though u didnt believe when they told you 2years did it still play on your mind?

Just asking because a friend of mine had a two reading and was told that she would never have children of her own, this disheartened her to the point she stopped trying and also considered giving up IVF. I told her that I saw children around her but i was not allowed to tell her (well spirit wouldnt give me that info) simply because if I did give her that info then there is a chance it changes freewill. (if that makes sense) ie. tell someone they going to win lottery so they rush out buy hundreds of tickets when infact they winning ticket was bought in the next shop when something catches there eye but they dont notice it because too busy with the hundreds of tickets they just bought.

I do see three children around you. Just a random question but r you going on holiday or planning a holiday?

Oh i've just seen your tickers, you have two children and 4angel babies x so third is yet to come x

Hi anna_marie, I would'nt like to call myself a psychic reader more of an empathic reader who works mainly with spirit. I wont read (bring forth) child spirits because i find it to heart wrenching & such a delicate area for the sitter I dont like having the responsibility for that, if that makes sense.

Just a random question i hope u dont mind me asking but dark hair female looks about mid 20 in years, slender build, flits from one thing to another always seems to be in hurry or busy? is this you?

Hi anna_marie, I would'nt like to call myself a psychic reader more of an empathic reader who works mainly with spirit. I wont read (bring forth) child spirits because i find it to heart wrenching & such a delicate area for the sitter I dont like having the responsibility for that, if that makes sense.

Just a random question i hope u dont mind me asking but dark hair female looks about mid 20 in years, slender build, flits from one thing to another always seems to be in hurry or busy? is this you?

Well I'm 21. 22 in June. Yes very dark hair. I'm 5'2 and 189lbs. Soo not very slender.. but I'm short!! lol. And I'd say the last statement is true.

Mammag are you only interested in a face to face reading or would you consider readings you could get by email?

Justlove it sounds very interesting what you can do - how did you become aware that you had abilities?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->