the FINAL FANTASY thread!

Woot, someone else playing! Enjoying the 1017? I'm aiming for PLD at the moment -- we're both having a lot of fun despite hesitations during the beta. My computer is 6 years old and my graphics card is about 2 years old and it plays decently enough with everything off.

Currently playing some good old fashioned Final Fantasy 7.

Ahhh, nostalgia. :cloud9:

I've just started ffxiv on the ps3. I love it!

Any FF costumes planned? DD (who is named Aerith, I think I've mentioned) is going to be a moogle! If the costume turns out well I'll post pictures...

Any FF costumes planned? DD (who is named Aerith, I think I've mentioned) is going to be a moogle! If the costume turns out well I'll post pictures...

I was going to be Serah Farron from XIII (which I'm currently playing again), but it was too costly :(
How did it turn out? :)

I was going to be Serah Farron from XIII (which I'm currently playing again), but it was too costly :(
How did it turn out? :)

https://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/306/8/c/baby_moogle_by_emelye-d6sql9h.jpg

Here's how it turned out! :)

... oh gosh. Cutest costume! I think I need a moogle onesie for my next, how did you do it?

ITS PATCH DAY TOMORROW!!!

I just started a new char so wont be able to enjoy the new features yet... but YAY!!!

Xbox has a free demo for FF13: Lightening Returns download! I downloaded it, now just need time to play it!

I haven't played LR for a while... Life has been so hectic I miss the chance I used to have to just sit down and go on xbox for an hour...

I LOVE Final Fantasy!! I played FFXI, play FFXIV, and have played almost all of the games released so far except Lightning Returns.

I lent my PS3 to a friend out of the kindness of my heart so his wife could play games with him. She never used it, and he never mailed it back to me. So I am stuck not playing the new FF games till we decide to get a new PS4.

I LOVE Final Fantasy!! I played FFXI, play FFXIV, and have played almost all of the games released so far except Lightning Returns.

I lent my PS3 to a friend out of the kindness of my heart so his wife could play games with him. She never used it, and he never mailed it back to me. So I am stuck not playing the new FF games till we decide to get a new PS4.

Yay another fan!
LR I've decided I don't really like... I don't mind it but out of the whole trilogy the first two are better IMO.

Also Aaah that sucks! x

Yay another fan!
LR I've decided I don't really like... I don't mind it but out of the whole trilogy the first two are better IMO.

Also Aaah that sucks! x

I keep hearing that about LR. I am still really anxious to play it and learn the new story once we end up getting a new PS4.

Have you tried the MMO's before?

I loved FF series, I just don't have the time to commit to them like I used to... which sucks. :(

To be fair, I totally COULD still play them. But when I did it was pre-kiddo and could devote 12 hours or so at time to them. I get so sucked into the story that I can't just play for an hour or so here and there... it'd kill me! :rofl:

I loved FF series, I just don't have the time to commit to them like I used to... which sucks. :(

To be fair, I totally COULD still play them. But when I did it was pre-kiddo and could devote 12 hours or so at time to them. I get so sucked into the story that I can't just play for an hour or so here and there... it'd kill me! :rofl:

I totally know what you mean lol!! The story is my fave part!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->