The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

Well heres hoping you get a little surprise and if not it will be totally worth the wait. Will be thinking of you honey and I do understand how hard it is XXX I honestly believe I got lucky XXX

Hi ladies. Things are going good over here. Hunter is busy as ever. He's 7.5 months now and I can't believe time has gone by so fast. He's crawling all over the place, pulling himself up on everything he possibly can. And he says dada. Hopefully mama comes soon!

In other news, we had to put our kitty down last night. I'm heartbroken. He was really sick and lethargic and was diagnosed with diabetes. THe amount of money and care that he was going to require we couldn't provide. And it wasn't even promised that all the treatment was going to work. I'm absolutely heartbroken and having a rough time with it. We had him since he was a kitten... and he was 8 years old. :cry::cry::cry:

It's good to hear from all of you ladies and I hope you're all doing well!

Trying: That's such a long wait! :shock: :nope: :hugs: I hope something happens that will let you skip ahead of the line.

Mini: Do you have a mini Mini yet? :baby: Good luck! :hugs:

Jo: How is Felix nearly one? :shock: Where did the time go??!

AFM: HSG on Thursday. :argh: There is one complication with my health card that might prevent me from getting it done. My card expired last month and the new one hasn't arrived yet. :dohh: At this point I just want this to be over and my FX that a :bfp: won't be far behind.

No mini for this mini yet unfortunately. I did go to the dreamboys tonight so was hoping that would start things off but no such luck!

Thinking of you mini. Hope baby has made an appearance by now. If not then your little mini and Felix might be birthday buddies!

Kismet It's great to hear from you! How did the test go?

Felix is one the day after tomorrow :happydance::cry: I don't know what to feel :haha: He's not my little baby any more. He's walking and having tantrums and saying 'no!' to everything!

Oh wow Jo I can't believe Felix is going to be 1 soon. You never know this one might be born on his birthday as its still not here!! I'm going to have to start charging it rent soon.

Hi girls!!!! Guess who arrived 9days late yes my little Christmas pudding!!!!!! Our beautiful baby girl was born on 19.12.13 at 19.51 after a very long and slow labour that didn't quite go to plan. She weighed in at a massive 10lb 7!!!!! We are completely in love with her!!! We hoping to confirm her name today but want to make sure it suits her!

Yay huge congratulations mini! I have been thinking about you. Hope you're at peace with the way your labour went or can be very soon :hugs: looking forward to hearing more when you're feeling up to it!

Congratulations mini on your not so mini girl. Cant wait to see pictures x

Here's our gorgeous little Alexa Katherine!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 8
Oh mini she is perfect and I love her name. Congratulations again XXX

She's beautiful mini! And what a gorgeous name. Enjoy your first Christmas together :cloud9:

My gorgeous girls - I'm so sorry for my shoddy correspondence. Life has been beyond chaotic as we have sold our flat inEdinburgh and bought a house in the outskirts. It's not been an easy ride and we've come up against so many hurdles. (The latest was that the sellers of the house are leaving us with an unworkable kitchen!). I feel like I've spent my time living at our solicitors. Just before we concluded the sale for our new house the sellers changed the day they move out so we're now homeless and living with my mum and dad until mid January! It's lovely to be a bit pampered but I so miss our own space and belongings.
Heidi's just a total peach. She's so chilled and smiley apart from this week as she is cutting her first tooth! The only crappy thing is that over 8 months she has slept through the night twice. I feel so tired - even if I'm up just once with her I never feel refreshed in the morning. I shouldn't complain as she's just fab and I can't remember what life was like prior to her being here. I love her more than words.

As for fellow babies - I can't believe how much they're developing. Jo I'm glad I'm not the only one with a gummy baby - all her friends have teeth!
Mini and Snuffles - huge congrats. Your girls are just such cuties and you've both chosen such lovely names. In fact all our babies born so far have awesome names!

CC - words can't explain how much I cheered when I read your news. Couldn't happen to a lovelier chicken than you! I know you probably won't rest fully until bubs is in your arms but I hope you're managing to enjoy pregnancy. Are you going to go for a team yellow?

For those still TTC I'm so sorry I've not been able to rejoice with BFPs for you all. I can only hope 2014 makes your dreams come true and I send all the baby dust in the world your way. I always wish there was more I could say to change things. I always love reading the LTTC success stories. Some of them are incredible.

Much love to all of you and seasons greetings. Enjoy Hogmanay!

Happy New Year everybody wishing you love luck and happiness for 2014.

Lovely to see you sooz, no we are not team yellow, The scardicats are going to be getting another little girl LOL

Yeeeeeeeey! Go CC and team pink! Have you started buying? Any names you like? Eep I'm so unbelievably happy for you! I got loads of awesome girly newborn stuff in the Next sale when I was pregnant. The mothercare and M&Ps sale is also awesome. Xx

Yay for team pink CC xx

Just wanted to drop by and wish all you lovely scardicats a happy new year xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"