The First Timer Scardicats!!!!!

It was a sorta yellowy colour which I've not seen before....

^^^ Thats fine, it can be a yellow colour, you sometimes will notice some creamy CM before you notice EWCM so it looks like ovulation is on its way in the next few days xx

Where would I be without you trying2012! Things definitely feel a bit different today. Fingers, toes, knees and eyes crossed!!

Haha! I'm glad I can always rely on this thread to give me a giggle!:thumbup:

Caved in and got an OPK. Negative. I'm gutted. Guess that means I ain't ovulating anytime soon then? :cry:

Caved in and got an OPK. Negative. I'm gutted. Guess that means I ain't ovulating anytime soon then? :cry:

You're only on about CD12 aren't you? From what I've read,when you get a positive OPK you are often only about 24hours from OV,so it could still be days 'til you get a positive OPK depending on when you OV. Keep your chin up lovely,your body will get there in it's own time :hugs:

Went for a swim and a sauna. It's also sunny so I'm feeling a bit better. This game sucks. You spend most of your life stressing about contraception - I assumed when I stopped using it it'd be a lot less stressful :lol: what a muppet I am.

Sooz, seriously, calm it! :p

I agree! :)

A positive opk normally means ovulation will be within 12-36 hours, it is normally also important what time you use them at. I've learned I get far better results around 11am. I hav had two positive OPKs the last two days then a negative this morning, I would expect to ovulate today or tomorrow.

You only had creamy cm today so I really think if you keep an eye out you will see ewcm in a day or two. Not everyone ovulates on cd14 though so please don't fret!

I would be BD'ing every other day over these next few days :happydance:

OK thanks babe, still getting negative OPK but doing them at teatime so wondering if I should do them earlier in the day but that would mean doing them at work :wacko:. But trying to stay calm about it all, it is still very easy and technically we are meant to be NTNP until July:haha:
It doesn't help that I have no idea how long my cycles are going to be after coming off the implant, but I'm sure it will all sort it's self out.

You seem to be stressing a bit are you OK :hugs:

CC I found I didn't get as good a result early evening than during the day but yes it does mean I do them at work :( everyone is different though and you can do them from around 10-8 ish I think depending on what ones you are using. One thing to remember is to not drink too much for the two hours before you take them.

Yes I think I'm going to give that a try, we have lockers in the toilet at work so i can stash them in there and see if that makes a difference. Thanks for the advice.

I've realised that charting while I was on BCP would have been a total waste of time cos my cycle is now totally different. TMI warning - when I was in BCP I had cm+++ and now it's like the Sahara down there. I just don't get it :shrug:

TMI alert- I have soo much Ewcm that I MUST be ov soon...but I have to wait until at least next month but probably July. So soon yet sooo far. I went and saw what to expect when your expecting the movie tonight and I was dying the whole time!

^^ sounds like its just round the corner!! I think it's do exciting to actually start paying attention to all these changes in our body, can't believe we most likely didn't notice them before or pay much attention!

Hey ladies everyone okay?

Sorry a few of you are having trouble with the opks, that's why i'm staying clear of them for a a while, I figure if we just dtd every other night then we should catch ov.

xxx

I got my positive OPK at lunchtime YAY. Off for an early night :winkwink:

I will catch up with you all tomorrow:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back