- The 'Friends of Abblebubba' Club -

Abblebubba

WTT Sept '15 - #2
Reaction score
I have met some lovely girls as i have been on here and I have become close friends with many all across the board from the Team PMA girlies in TTC, to the Disabled Mummies in Second Trimester to the Girls in the CHATROOM, I would love if all my friends I talk closely with and who know me would come here and chat with me? :)
I will think of another name when I get you all here LOOL, I just want to find you all first and gather you here... :happydance:
Can't wait to see you all here and become even closer with you great ladies, I love you all. Everyone on BnB have helped me through hard times but you 'close girlies' have been real rocks I love youuu from Abblebubba.
:flower: :friends: :flower:

awww I am one! My siggy says so ;) heehee we converse on MSN most nights etc :) she is loverly

Yey!! two down LOOL anymore for anymore? I dont bite honest only on wednesdays 20th may 2009, AHHH anna that happens to be the saaame day I see you, Whats a co insidence HA
and claire yey awws im so excited i have my own little BNB fan club I love you guys
:muaha:

oh great something else to look forward to hehe

:)! haha hello! why aint u in the chatroom? not seen you in there ln like a week? xxx

Heya Rhea, i have been with my OH James in Hatfield all weekend and i have no internet there, but i seem to keep missing you in the chatroom LOOL, hope you are OK? you can always catch me on here now we can all get to know each other better :)

beeen readin ure journal! and my BIRTHDAY is 23rd of sep :D ! aahha no excuses :p !

big hugs for u !!! :hug:!!! xxxxxxx

:rofl: Ahhh yes Rhea, guess i will deffo remember now. How your LO babes?

Angel, just subscribe to this thread and chat with us you dont have to join anything its just the way i phrased it sorry, its just so we can talk all together whether you are from first trimester, second or third, TTC wherever it may be we can all congrigate here and talk to meeeee :) hehe and all my lovely friends , soon when we have everyone i will change group name and add a cool blinkie for our siggies or something so we can all feel like a big family?? :)

YES babystar it did :-(, and im trying to motivate my sister into feeding the dogs as they are driving me nuts!! but she is not interested in that idea LOOL, whooop americans next top model is on :) i'm happy HA

right well I will b back on msn soon too chat... I gotta go wrap Joanis birthday stuff up but I wont b long xxx

hey beautiful
Roo arrived in the post today and i jsut wanted to say thank you so so much it's beautiful i love it! x x x

hey beautiful
Roo arrived in the post today and i jsut wanted to say thank you so so much it's beautiful i love it! x x x
:blush: Thankyou Hunnie I am soooo glad you got it finally and you like it, i am so glad it was everything you wanted, made with lots of love hugs and kisses from us all, and sending you lots of PMA and good luck on your BFP :) xx

thanks hun not long now and i'll be showing you my positive test hehe x

hello gorgeous!!! hope you and james are loving having tyler jay there with you.as much as we are loving having lil ernie with us xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey there, we met in third tri....hows things going?
xx

Hello Hunnie :) Kirsty yes i remember because you were my text buddy tooo!! sorry i wasnt a very good text buddy to have :-(.
But i did get a picture of your beautiful baby boy Zachary, he is very cutee :cloud9:
My little one Tyler-Jay is almost a month old aaand i cant believe it!! :baby: I do hope he stops growing sooo fast mummys little boy HEHE
But things are greeeat at the moment, Tyler sleeps quite well and he doesnt cry much to be honest. My only problem at the moment is my inLaws they are driving me insanee :dohh:
You ok hunn?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->