The Great Alberta/Ontario Meet Up!

I would love it!!! Lemme talk to P and see if he can swing taking a vacation day or something for that day as that'd be more ideal. I just don't want to be too much of a burden for you hun! :hugs: But I am SO grateful! I don't want to miss an opprotunity to finally meet one of my fellow December Mummies!

:happydance:

ETA: Nope, he works the next day too. :( The 27th is the first of his 4 days back. So two 12 hour days (7am-7pm) followed by two 12 hour nights (7pm-7am)

:( if we had a car we'd take you. but if we do end up having to rent Stan might be able to take a couple of hours the next morning to take you home, I don't know though would have to talk to him. We'll work something out!!!

and anything is fine with us :) as long as you don't have to be quiet and Hannah can run some :lol:

Ok so i skimmed cause i wanted to post LOL. I totally want to come - don't care what we do. I could even try to help with picking up of Tiff situation... i mean i have to drive from here to TO for the meet... so going up to barrie isn't a big deal - i could do the pick up if Chantal wanted to drive home...

Oh my goodness you all are too kind. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I don't want to inconvenience anyone at all, but greatly appreciate everything!

:happydance:

Now everyone just needs to STAY HEALTHY!
That nailed us last time and spoiled all our plans!

:rofl: I know Sarah!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed Hannah and I stay healthy this time around........

ha! found the thread. wanted you all to know I am so in for the 27th! wherever, whenever!

(been off the canadian thread for a while with planing our trip, family shmuck, and, of course, the absolute and total seep deprivation that keeps my brain from making coherent sentences.... oh, and trying to teach a certain stubborn someone how to crawl, since so many babies are starting to walk, and a lazy litlte fluffy bum I know prefers to roll everywhere... I'm developing a complex with this...)

all that aside, SOOOO EXCITED to meet Sarah, Tobes, and the infamous Simon!!!

So, we should probably PM each other phone #s?
And I guess we should also actually state a time and place for sure.
Next few days for all that?

I will PM you my phone number and cell in a bit Sarah :)

I was wondering if I could put in a request? :blush:

I know the 27th was mainly in part to Chantal's work schedule (which was totally fine! Awesome lady that she is she offered to come up here and get me!!! :cry: ) but since she's not coming anymore, does anyone have an objection to Tuesday the 25th? Does that work Sarah?

Its just that I can come that way, and have P bring me down. If it messes up too many schedules I totally understand! We could do the Wednesday the 26th as well, but I'd have to leave early as I work that evening.

Thoughts? :flower:

The 25th i have to be back in Kitchener for 6:30 or so (not that our meet ups usually go that late) but either work for me too!

Thanks!!!! :hugs: I feel rotten that Chantal can't make it. :( And as much as I felt like a huge pain in the butt for having people come and get me and stuff I do wish that it was that way... you'd love her!

I'm free any day! btw, have we decided what we're doing?

nope :lol:

what does everyone want to do?

I would personally vote the Science Centre myself :lol:

I'm rather partial to the AGO, myself! :)
Should we do a poll?

Poll sounds good. Im not picky though LOL and i can't vote for all of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->