The Grotto Girls ;)

My daughter is 3 tomorrow! :shock: Time has gone by too fast! Next Christmas I will be buying for an 11 yr old, and my daughter will be almost 4 :cry:

ill be buying for an 11.5month old. I cannot wait!!!! :happydance:
His first christmas will be magical :cloud9:

Awe, I love their first Christmas!!

By next Christmas I will have a 5year old a 3year old and a 9month old now that is MADNESS

Anybody suggest best place to buy the baskets for Xmas hampers? I dont want to have to car boot sale though, I'll end up buying more stuff I have no use for!

I feel left out now everyone else is in the Facebook group :( :(

I feel left out now everyone else is in the Facebook group :( :(

Im not part of the fb group.

I dont know about baskets but I used boxes this year and the hampers looked half decent.

Yay! Grotto all yr round! :happydance:

I'm not in FB group either :( would love to join!

I got a beautiful basket from home bargains. Also seen nice ones in store 21.
I did a cupcake hamper and just used a cake tin, could you find something to match ur hamper?

My LO one got loads and loads of pressies this yr and there is no way she will get to play with it all, so several of the items we bought her we've put up for next yr!

Feel a little mean!

Thanks! Will look in home bargains :)

Noooo it's not mean, Hannah's birthday is in September and ended up putting loads what I'd bought her in the loft and gave them to her for Xmas :)

Add me as a friend, and I will add you to the group (if I can :haha:)

I have no clue about baskets for hampers but I think I am going some for everyone!

My brother and SIL

my SIL and her hubby

Mom

Dad

Brother and SIL and SIL and her hubby would be movie ones. Mom I would get her a pampering one. Get some of her cream she loves, shampoo and conditioner from salon, nail polish, some sugar free candy/chocolates etc... I can't do smelly stuff as much as she loves them as dad is very scent sensitive, but I might get her some bath bombs etc.. for it, and some new slippers & jammies.

Dad I would do like a reading and snacks one. Put a few new books in (stephen king) and some chips, chocolates, pop, slippers etc...

The snow here was very pretty, but I am glad it is melting. I was thinking about Christmad ideas and if someone had a family they needed ideas for you could do a game night basket. With games snacks prizes and things like that. I may be doing something like that for some friends.

Eve if I send you a friend request can you add me to the FB group?

I believe so hun, I checked and it gave me the option to add friends to it

I think it was made a secret group after a little bit... I am not too sure though, I didn't create the group, just the thread ;)

Oh I finally got to make some chocolates today. I just made around 18 cherry chocolates, but they are massive compared to what you buy lol. My dad LOVED them, so they will be going in his hamper for next year (obviously a new batch :haha:)

Ahhhhh thanks.
So ladies, lo is loving his kitchen. Oh is making him a wooden one for next christmas. But for his birthday in march I want to gt him some more play food. We have some wooden sainsburys food, the crate and food that was 99p. And a bowl of salad. What woodwn/ felt food do u guys have? He has a toaster, kettle nd tea set. I was thinking a few like sandwich making ones etc. What would you reccomend?

I have Melissa and Doug stuff. One is food you cut and it came with a cutting board etc... and we just have a bunch of plastic play food too, as it always gets lost in the toy box.

I love the Melissa & Doug wooden play food it is really good. Got Colin a wooden pizza one from them this year that is really good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->