The Hammersmith Kisspeptin IVF'ers :)

Hi everyone,

So I went for my scan today got follicles on both sides, the ones on the right are larger dont know how big they measured! Have been told to start the second injection tonight then back in for a scan on Monday morning.

Tina - have you started your injections yet?

Dolly - how are you feeling? Only 1 week to go.

Holly

Great news! You'll be done in no time.

I'm feeling fine thank you, enjoying the weather. I have been feeling like I do a few days before af comes but I remember I felt like that with my successful cycle so I'm staying positive. It just has to work!!!

......so, starting to spot red, really really hope it's not over
Crossed fingers please!

Could be, but back ache and light cramps too. Praying it doesn't get worse

It could also be from the progesterone, as I had spotting pretty much until 5 weeks pregnant :thumbup:

If you had two blasts put back one may not stick it could be that both are getting comfy in there. Xx

It's getting worse and the clinic are closed. It's that stringy stuff you get like af. Praying hard it stops
Wells was yours anything like that or was it just when you wiped etc?

No sorry :(
I got a little on a pad, but it was just brown blood and tiny pieces of clots.
:hugs:

Ah ok. I'm thinking game over but I guess I'll just wait until Monday to see what clinic advise. I assume they will just say to keep taking meds until test day

Hi, 6dp5dt. Could test but may have been a chemical so no point, it's just like a period now. Boo hoo!

Oh no I really hope one of them sticks at least. I'd do a test and see if it gets darker tomorrow x

Dollyandra- so sorry, but you don't know if its over yet so please try and stay positive. It could be one of the embryos leaving. I am not too sure about the details of this protocol but is it not too early for AF.

Afm- AF has finally arrived today :0) so will start injections on Tue. I have never been so happy for it to arrive.

Excellent news Tina, very exciting times for you!

I did long protocol last time too so I don't know about short but I did think it was way too early for AF, I don't know if relevant but my period wouldn't be due until way after test date on Friday anyway.

I've taken an extra progesterone supp yesterday and today as that what I was advised to do on my last frozen cycle when I had a chemical ( not that it stemmed the bleeding)
I've read that having af this early may mean my prog levels are too low but I don't know if that's true, too much google action!

I'm cramping and the bleed is def like af so I know it's game over, just want to confirm what the clinic want me to do.

I think I may test tomorrow first thing as if it's another chemical and I'm bleeding this early I might question my progesterone levels?? Who knows!

Surely if only one has taken it wouldn't cause lining to shed as the other one wouldn't have anything left??

Oh dolly I am sorry but don't give up!! You never know, try not to stress must be so hard! Hope you are ok.

I have another scan tomorrow to see what's going on would have taken the evening injection for 3 days by tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed everything is working how it should!

Tina- yay for AF! Good luck for Tuesday. It's nice once you've started that there always something to look forward to and see how things are going!

X

Dollyandra- yeah do a test in the morning, but it might be too early for a bfp. speak to the clinic, but they will say continue until otd.
i know its hard, 2ww is the hardest part even though you are not doing anything

lamara.foster- thanks, when is your appointment?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->