The Hammersmith Kisspeptin IVF'ers :)

Yeah I am just not happy that I cannot egg share because my AMH is so high and I cant afford a cycle of IVF myself I will be saving for a long time if I dont get on this trial.

So you are directly a week behind me at the moment then. I cant wait until I get an answer from Dr Carby to know if I am accepted or not.. I just have to know what I am doing for the future I hate not being in control.

xx

I hate it too, I am such a control freak! haha.

Just had a call from my hospital to say they have no record of my partners sperm results anymore! So annoyed!

Apparently I have never had my AMH levels checked either, is this something they will do at my initial appointment or subsequent appointments does anyone know? xx

Yes April, they will check your AMH if you've not had it done before :thumbup:

Your husbands doctor should have all the semen analysis results everything gets sent to your GP from hospital anyway.

AMH is important to the trial and they will take bloods for it on the initial appointment it takes around a week to get the results back. xx

Thanks Tina, so in 3 months hopefully my savings won't be being flushed down the toilet!
Tina, good luck with the jabs, you know what you're doing though
Lamara, great news re not carrying

I'm still bleeding, not as heavy, yesterday was the worst, I'm surprised I've got any insides left!
Can wait until Fridays blood test so we can draw a line under this cycle and move on. I stupidly keep thinking, what if......even though I've seen what's been coming out!
Anyway, then big booze fest this weekend

Its not such great news, I have spoken to a lady she said its bad if anything worse than being a CF carrier. I am at very high risk of miscarriage 50% infact... balanced translocation it is called.

Im so sorry about what youre going through Dollyandra it sounds awful, I am sat here thinking what if though so I am sure you must be thinking what if all the time. I still am keeping my hopes up for you xx

PGD I hear.. I find this all a little hard to believe. I will just do a normal round of IVF and see how things go. At least I know not to get my hopes up. xxx

Dolly I'm so sorry, hope your keeping well!

I'm in for another scan tomorrow morning at 7 then Ali emailed saying I might've ready for kisspeptin tomorrow night so taking stud to work incase I have to stay over how was your night in hospital as I'll be going straight to work the next day!

I'm hoping they'll leave me another day and I get to have kisspeptin Thursday night meaning collection Saturday morning as got meeting Friday that my work will be very annoyed if I call in sick for! It if I have to I have to!

X

Hnfc they try not to do egg collections on the weekend so don't hold your breath for the extra day.
Hospital stay was ok, I'm an uber light sleeper so woke up everytime they came in but from midnight its every two hours so I managed to get some sleep at least

I'm just finding it heard to understand why AF showed so early on, 5 days post transfer, really odd.

Hi

I've been for my scan and all looking good got the kisspeptin tonight meaning egg collection Friday, do you know if they count the day of egg collection as day one? I'm just trying to work out when they will do transfer.

If they don't then it will wait her be Monday or wenesday if they do sunday or Tuesday, I'm just trying to sort work out! Nightmare!

Thanks
Holly

Hnfc- day one is the day after ec. That is good news hun. Hopefully you can work something out with work.
How many days have you been on gonal ?

Dollyandra- I too don't understand if its AF why it can early. But these hormones are powerful things. I am still praying that you get your bfp.

Afm- day two of atoms. Been OK, slight headaches, but apart from that I'm OK xx

Hnfc - You are sooo close now! heres hoping you get your BFP soon.

Dollyandra I hope youre feeling better now and hope the bleeding is tailing off. When is OTD? sending BFP vibes your way!

Tina - What are Atoms? If you get headaches etc on the drugs can you take pain relief while stimming? Do you know what method they use for Egg collection here? I am sure someone said light sedation but they slept the whole time, I cant remember though. xx

Lamara- sorry it was meant stims not atoms. You can take paracetamol but not ibuprofen. But I am not taking anything. Of you drink lots of water its not that bad.

Xxx

Lol I was wondering if atoms were like slang for stims lol. I see so plenty of water. Thanks xx

Exciting hnfc!!!

Bleeding is a lot lighter today and going brown so I think finally all the lining has gone, I'm hoping I don't get another bleed after I come off the meds but we shall see.

I too am hoping for a bfp but I'm 99.9% sure it won't be. Just trying to decide whether to cycle with the hammersmith again (only place I have so far) or switch clinic for our final attempt. Any advice there?

Glad the bleeding has almost stopped. If you decide to change clinic I hear that the lister clinic is good with good success rates. :) I hope you dont need that though and you get the BFP you deserve xx

As many of you already know, I am going to the clinic tomorrow afternoon, I just got an email saying the ivf clinic os on the left of the hospital, is it in the hospital or a separate building? xxx

Thanks lamara.

The building is seperate to the left, it's the wolfson clinic

Dollyandra- if my trial is not successful I will move to argc. They have amazing results but it is so expensive. Lister is very good too. I had a failed cycle with hammersmith already so would not stay.

Hopefully non of us will have to go anywhere as we will get our bfps.

Lamara.foster- all the best for your appointment tomorrow. You will be fine. They are very nice there

Have a lovely evening ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->