The Hammersmith Kisspeptin IVF'ers :)

Hi I started the injections last Monday morning meaning this is day 10, so it's gone quickly, but I think they are doing egg collection Friday as dolly said they don't like doing it on the weekends.

I'm just waiting outside the hospital now for Ali. Bet the room is boiling hot! Got work stuff to do to keep me entertained tonight. Already feeling tired as was up from 5 this morning so hopefully will sleep well.

I'm not to sure what method they use for egg collection sorry lamara.foster. I'm just going with the flow of things!

Been told I've got to be here for 7am Friday and not allowed to eat anything from 12.00 midnight the night before.

Hnfc - hope your stay went ok last night and manage to get some sleep :)

Lamara - good luck today, look forward to hearing about it, now means its just a week away for me! Eek. xx

Hi Ladies, hope everyone is well.....? I e-mailed Ali today to check in on my blood test results but no reply as yet.....i'm so nervous :-( just want to know if we can start the trial :) The wait is killing me, i keep preparing myself for bad news!

Lamara - how did your appt go today? April0308 - is it a week untill your appt with Dr Carby? HNFC - you must be so excited now your nearly there :) xxx

Hi.
My appointment didnt go great, Dr Carby said my genetic problem may stop me being accepted. My ovaries are fine my uterus is fine she done another AMH the scan was good my cyst has completely gone. I forgot my karyotype and I thought I left it at home but it was in the car so i dropped it off before I left so I guess she will review and base her ultimate decision on that really. I just hope it doesnt hold me back because this is my last option. Dr Carby is a lovely Dr she was very honest which was great because every other doctor I have seen has been not so honest until the last min. I am not holding my hopes high but my marriage literally rests on this because my husband said if we dont have a baby it will tear us apart and he will resent me... selfish statement to make isnt it! That was last night but I am hoping he is just stressed out, god knows I am and I would do and say crazy things to get out of this situation.

Hope everyone is ok.

Does anyone know when or how I will hear back from them regarding decision? Is it after my AMH is back? I would imagine I will hear sooner if she doesnt want me on the trial due to my genetic screening problem.

Dollyandra I hope you are ok, I still have my fingers crossed for you.

HNFC I hope EC goes well!!!

I wonder how my AMH wil have changed in 2 months.. it was 29 so it will be interesting to see the change...

Slday I hope you hear from ALI soon

April I hope the next week passes fast for you! Waiting is the worst part...constant thinking.

xxx

Slday - yes next week will be my first appointment with Dr Carby :) looking forward to it now and counting down days.

Lamara - fingers are crossed for you! I really hope you get accepted. I cannot get over what your husband has said and don't blame yourself, there is nothing you could have done to prevent having these problems. We all have something that none of us want and is preventing us from the one thing we all deserve most which is being a mother. Big hugs to you and I hope he will support you through these tough days of waiting to hear. All us girls are here to support you. xxx

Thanks April, keep those fingers crossed for me :) I am going to really be upset if I dont get accepted but I guess I will know soon enough.

I will however be an extremely happy woman if they do accept me and give me the chance, just one shot.

You will be fine at your appointment :) Dr Carby really is lovely, the man that scanned me is lovely too, he even pointed out everything on the screen to me. My husband must have had a lesson in sexual health during that scan lol.

I cant get over what my husband said either. I guess he just sees it as my problem, its his way of dealing with it I suppose.

xxx

Thanks Lamara,

i'm sorry your appointment didn't go as well as you'd hoped but there is still a chance, Dr Carby still hasn't said no yet so still hang on in there!

I too cannot believe what your husband has said to you, this is a time when you need his support not blame. Don't ever blame yourself, like April said we all have something than none of us asked for but we are doing our best and i know that any child born to any of us would be so loved and cherished. No-one can understand what it's like to be a women who so desperately wants to be a mom, it's like there is a piece of you missing. We all understand though and are here to support each other in any way we can. I really hope you get some good news from Dr Carby xxx

Thanks for the Kind words, my Dr said she is confident that we can get NHS funding but given my circumstances Dr Carby said there is no chance that we will get funding so I am really confused. I cannot afford a cycle it is soo expensive! The cost of living is too much to be able to save all that money up, everytime I save a good amount of money a massive bill comes through the door or an emergency pops up. Its just my bad luck I think. Of course we would all love our babies, they would be the most wanted babies on the ward that day I can tell you that. We would know how precious they are. I will let you all know as soon as I know what happens. xxxx

Lamara you poor thing, your husband needs a good hiding if you ask me! I hope an apology is going to come your way soon.
I'm ok thanks, having more cramps today which is annoying but not as bad a before. I did a urine test this morning which was of course negative so I'll do my blood yet tomorrow for the hormone check so they can close me off from the study and then move on to out next cycle. I'm hoping to have a debrief from dr carby but I don't know if they do that on the trial. I hope so as would like some feedback.
A huge good luck to you all, I hope you all get accepted and get your BFPs. I'll no doubt check in from time to time. Thank you so much for your support x

I won't get an apology soon, I would love him to care a bit more and be more understanding.

Im sorry to hear you had a bfn I hope you are not too down :( I feel awful for you. What will your next step be? xxx

Lamara- really hope you get in hun.
So sorry about what your husband said, I'm sure he didn't mean it. Its a very stressful time for both partners. People respond differently. However he should never have said it and needs to make up for it!!

Siday i could not put it any better-We would be the most loving mums and so grateful to have a child of our own.

Dollyandra- good luck with your test tomorrow. Praying you get your bfp.

April- good luck for next week hun

Siday where are you up to?

Hnfc - wow egg collection tomorrow, good luck hun.

tina - i'm still to hear off ali with my blood test results. i e-mailed him yesterday but no response so i've e-mailed again this morning as dr carby said tod i should hear about results but ali hasn't replied to tha either! i'm getting worried now that i won't hear anything. my period starts nxt wk aswell so was hoping to get accepted today and get things started :-( xx

I emailled ali last night and got a response so the results must not be back yet or he would have emailled you surely. I hope you hear back today xxx

Hi

lamara.foster the blood results take a week to come back so you won't hear for a while yet.

I've had egg collection and got 13 eggs collected can't wait to find out tomorrow how many have fertilised. I was in a bit of pain first of all bit had a paracetomal drip and now at home! Just relaxing for the day now.

Tina how are the injections going when's your first scan?

wow 13 eggs hnfc that's fab news! Take it easy now :)

Lamara - i still haven't had a reply :-( Can't really e-mail again now as that's two in two days - he'll have me for stalking! Lol! I'm hoping it is because the results aren't back but every other time i've e-mailed he's always replied back to me :-( Not sure when to e-mail again or what to do next?? I hope i hear either way otherwise i'll just be hanging on. Any advice ladies? xx

What date was your blood drawn? I was told it takes around a week by dr carby. I hope you get your results soon and accepted fingers crossed. Xx

it was taken thurs 18th & got sent off the nxt day so a week ago yesterday :-( x

Oh u would think the results would have been back now. Maybe the lab have been slow responding. Did your scan go well when you had it? I am already wanting my results so I can imagine you're feeling anxious waiting. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->