• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Hammersmith Kisspeptin IVF'ers :)

Its injected into the stomach like the gonal and cetrotide. Although they do it for you (I wasn't impressed as she was quite rough! :haha:). It was a little stingy, if you've had the cetrotide before then just about the same as that. But nothing out of the ordinary.
I didn't personally find any symptoms, I think that's what they're hoping for with the kisspeptin though :)

Hi Claire,I joint Facebook but can't find the group.
Can u please tell me how to join the group tarr.

im from huddersfield there is a picture of me and my daughter and one of three of us x x

Hello ladies,

Can I please join you? I am new to this forum and very happy have found so many of you taking part in the kisspeptin trial!

My husband and I have been TTC for 2,5 years. I have PCOS so we are currently waiting to start the new trial. This will be our first time doing IVF and I am quite nervous. I have already had my coordination appointment and drugs delivered so just waiting to start now.

Have you all received your drugs? There is a lot :O

Welcome Daisey and Lexi, we are all on facebook now so its a little more private if you pm cjstaun on here then Claire can add you :). Lexi, i dont think any of us have our drugs yet, did they say when you can start?. We were told we would get them when the approvals come through just before christmas. Maybe you are a bit ahead of us. I had my co-ordination last week so just waiting for the drugs and start date x

Hi Mossops,
I haven't been given a start day yet. They have just told me they will let me know once the approvals come through. So hopefully can start in January. The wait is driving me crazy, just want to start now! x

Just wanted to say welcome lexi! :hi:
Having the drugs already must make you want to start so badly!

Just wanted to say welcome lexi! :hi:
Having the drugs already must make you want to start so badly!

Hi Wellsk! Congratulations on your pregnancy too, it's so nice to see that the kisspeptin does work!

Having received the drugs is definitely making me impatient to start. https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/images/smilies/wacko.gif

I will try to join the facebook group too.

Hi Lexi. When was your coordination appointment? You seem to be ahead of most of us as you have your meds already.

Def join the Facebook group, message Cjstaun and she'll add you x

I wasn't sure how to PM here so I have sent Claire a message on FB, really hoping it went to the right person! Cjstaun, can you please check your others folder on FB? x

Hi April,

my co-ordination appointment was last week and I received the drugs a few days after my co-ordination appointment. x

So jealous u have your drugs already! Lol. Did they say a anything to you about when they hope to have approvals back? Do you have regular cycles? x

I was told that they would be in touch as soon as they hear but nothing else. I am not sure why you haven't received your drugs if you've had your co-ordination? Did the drug company call you? They called me to arrange delivery and I would have thought everyone was the same? x

Lexi - im claire staunton from Hillingdon - not got an email...

my profile pic is a wedding pic of me and my husband

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back