The highs and lows of ttc SUPPORT! X

I did my OPK this afternoon and its still negative. I got my POS OPK las tmonth on Day 17 and right now Im on Day 15, so we'll see.

Ok ladies! What cd we all on?! symptoms?! Anything to share?! I'm had large amount of ewcm last few days, what could this mean?! X

Im on DAY16 and i have a lot of ewcm and am achy uterus?
I did my OPK and still negative today. Should get my surge tom. I bought a new opk kit today, its the CLEAR BLUE digital ones. we'll c what happens tomorrow.

you got your surge last cycle on day 17, will be interesting to see if it you get it tomorrow.... crazy to think that 2 cycles could be similar, almost never happens :)

CD 39 still no AF!
To scraed to do a POS... According to the calendar I Downloaded on my phone, I should have my AF on the 21st.. So If Sunday no AF will test again then call Dr Monday!

Maybe juuuuuuuuuuuuussssssssssssssssssst Maybe!

turrida25 - fx for ya

i am on CD 16 - counting tomorrow as 1DPO - AF due around Nov.3rd - going to wait a bit longer this cycle before testing...might try to wait till the 11th, know I won't but might try LOL :)

you got your surge last cycle on day 17, will be interesting to see if it you get it tomorrow.... crazy to think that 2 cycles could be similar, almost never happens :)

I just did another OPK test tonight (Yesd Im going crazy) and the second line was much darker! So I honestly think that I will get my surge on DAY 17 again, that would be crazy to have it on the same day 2 months in a row.

Ill update tom.

Cd 20.. Now in my two weeks wait. Ovulated cd 18, so I'm now 2 dpo..... Haven't noticed anything yet..... Except for a disgusting outbreak of acne on my face! :-( got a slight pain in right ovary xxx

Cd 20.. Now in my two weeks wait. Ovulated cd 18, so I'm now 2 dpo..... Haven't noticed anything yet..... Except for a disgusting outbreak of acne on my face! :-( got a slight pain in right ovary xxx

WOO HOO1 How do you know you ovulated? did you do an OPK test?

Hi Ladies! So I have bought a new OPK its the CLEAR BLUE DIGITAL and I just did the test and I got a positive smiley face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So wierd, I ovulated on DAY 17 last month and today is DAY 17!!
Now here is the problem, hubby and I are in a BIG HUGE MASSIVE fight. Hw the hell am I gana have sex tonight?

Arghhhh! Good luck belinha... I know because I've had so many blood tests this month, and internal exams etc, they told me yesterday I had already ovulated! I think I'm gonna get some clear blue opk's for next month! Do you recommend them Hun?! X

Hi Ladies! So I have bought a new OPK its the CLEAR BLUE DIGITAL and I just did the test and I got a positive smiley face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So wierd, I ovulated on DAY 17 last month and today is DAY 17!!
Now here is the problem, hubby and I are in a BIG HUGE MASSIVE fight. Hw the hell am I gana have sex tonight?

Make up sex is always good...

Arghhhh! Good luck belinha... I know because I've had so many blood tests this month, and internal exams etc, they told me yesterday I had already ovulated! I think I'm gonna get some clear blue opk's for next month! Do you recommend them Hun?! X

I HIGHLY reccommend them. Then you will know the window that you ovulate. Of course if you use OPKsand it shows POS you might still not get preggers that month.

No sex last night ladies. But there will be some sex tonight! I still have smiley face on my OPK digital so I hope im not too late.

CD 41 and stilllll nooooooooooooooo AF!
Dr prescribed Clomid and its sitting around waiting for AF to come.... Has anyone ever taken it?

Oh turidda! No I haven't hun, do you start taking it day one of you cycle, bet your itching for the dirty witch to come now! Xxxx

Hello Ladies,
How are you all?

Okay, so I am either 5 or 6 DPO (had some good information from belinha to help me count DPO) anyway, so here is the thing.....

I have had crazy AF like cramping last night and today (all in lower back) my boobs are sore (not normal for me, but had it 2 cycles ago, thought I was preggers, but wasn't)...Anyway, had some red blood mixed in with CM when I wiped today - not very much at all, but enough for me to look twice...

Just need someone to set my mind at ease and tell me not to stress out...

Last cycle, when I did get my BFP (but then early m/c) I had very light pink through CM, but much later on - 12 DPO....

It's way too early for AF, but as we all know, nothing is unusual when TTC...

If you are still reading, thanks O:)

Hi gw... The first thing I'm gna say is relaaaaaax... Please don't work yourself up, because if this is your bean, we want stickyness for you Hun, especially after the rollercoaster that was last month. The symptoms sound good, lower back pain and small amount of blood. So fingers crossed. There is nothing anyone can say or do to ease your mind. It's just a waiting game now. Think how many beautiful babies are made every day, god just hasn't got round to you yet! :) your time will come Hun. Please keep us posted with your progress in the next week though. I'm 6/7 dpo, achey boobs, lower back pain and throbbing pain in right side for ten minutes earlier today! af is 'due' on the 30th of October so we will see! How's everyone else doing?! Xxx

Hi!!! Sorry Ive been missing in action busy busy weekend.
Ok gw76 exactly what day did you get the POS OPK and Ill tell you if you are 5DPO or 6DPO (1 day makes a difference.
Regarding blood in cm this early is a good think cause it can be a bit from ure lining due to implantion!!!!!!!!!!!! like you said its too early for AF and its too early for MC. Keep us updated.

Today is my 1DPO!!! I didnt have sex on day of my POS OPK cause I was arging with Hubby but I did an OPK the next day and was still pos on DAY 18 and we had sex that night and the following night! I hope we wernt too late.

Hi!!! Sorry Ive been missing in action busy busy weekend.
Ok gw76 exactly what day did you get the POS OPK and Ill tell you if you are 5DPO or 6DPO (1 day makes a difference.
Regarding blood in cm this early is a good think cause it can be a bit from ure lining due to implantion!!!!!!!!!!!! like you said its too early for AF and its too early for MC. Keep us updated.

Today is my 1DPO!!! I didnt have sex on day of my POS OPK cause I was arging with Hubby but I did an OPK the next day and was still pos on DAY 18 and we had sex that night and the following night! I hope we wernt too late.

I got smiley face last Saturday (16th) afternoon. I also got smiley face Sunday morning. I think you said the my 1DPO would be the 5 days later (4 days for all the action to happen inside) So, I think today is 5DPO

Will keep you posted O:)

GL all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back