The highs and lows of ttc SUPPORT! X

Im a little confused, My AF was due in a couple of days but i went to the toilet and had a few pink/red spots ¬_¬ [tmi sorry] i have a couple of twinges in my lower belly but nothing like my normal AF pain. But it could also be implantation. ARGH!

Im still not getting my hopes up, but i hate the suspense >_<

No symptoms wat so ever this month! Sooooo maybe onto December, we will see fri! Doctors tomorrow :) xxx

When r u testing ? I had strong ovulation pains on nov 17 & got my smiley that day. But like everyone says If Monday is 1dpo that makes me 7 dpo today & I hardly have any symptoms except cramps here n there

Dolly- Lots of baby dust to you!!!

packg- if you had your smiley on the 17th this is the process...
November 17 is Ovulation can happen between 24-36 hours
Novemer 18 is Ovulation can happen 24-12 hours
Novemer 19 is Ovulation can happen with in 12 hoours
November 20 Ovulation Day
November 21 1 DPO

Thats generally rule of thumb.....as per my doctor

I'm gna test Sunday Hun! Just heard from docs, there is absolutly nothing wrong with me! Great news! So I guess just gta keep trying! That sounds promising! Good luck, make sure we see some results here please :) xxx

Ooooo fairydust! Let us know outcome! Fingers crossed xxxxx

No symptoms wat so ever this month! Sooooo maybe onto December, we will see fri! Doctors tomorrow :) xxx

When r u testing ? I had strong ovulation pains on nov 17 & got my smiley that day. But like everyone says If Monday is 1dpo that makes me 7 dpo today & I hardly have any symptoms except cramps here n there

November 21 1 DPO

Thanks for the explanation i actually got my smiley on nov 12th(mistyped as 17th) so today should be 7dpo. Fingers crossed

Well ladies I am getting excited for all of you - 7DPO, testing on Sunday...FX'd for all of you and :dust: too O:)

I really hope one of us gets a bfp this month.... Give us all some hope :) and keep the trend of the thread... At least one every month since it started :) xxxxx

November 21 1 DPO

Thanks for the explanation i actually got my smiley on nov 12th(mistyped as 17th) so today should be 7dpo. Fingers crossed

Good luck!

The :witch: arrived yet again, better luck next month.

good luck & lots of baby dust to you all :dust:

Fairydust so sorry to hear.
Dolly whats happening? What day are you on?

9/10 dpo! No symptoms apart from achey boobs, witch is due tomorrow! Xxx

Af showed up today 1 day late . Just yday one of my friend announced she is pregnant . It's getting real hard to remain positive . On to the 6 th month now .
So I just do opk & cm check , I dint want to do temp as this itself was getting stressful any other suggestions for the next month ?
I got my positive opk on 12th & my af today , what would be my LP ?

SCREW YOU AF!!!!!!!!!!

How's everyone doing?! Sorry about my outburst! Bring on December! Partner having Sperm count done Tuesday :) xxx

SCREW YOU AF!!!!!!!!!!

How's everyone doing?! Sorry about my outburst! Bring on December! Partner having Sperm count done Tuesday :) xxx

SCREW YOU AF!!!!!!!!!!

No need to apologies - I can feel your frustration through...I hope that December is your month and that Partner's count goes well - you don't want him to have a problem, but as one of my friends had said when her and her DO were having trouble conceiving, that if he has a problem with his sperm at least they knew there was a problem whereas not knowing is even harder....

FX'd everything goes well for you....

SCREW YOU AF!!!!!!!!!!

Iam in the same boat as you . It's damn frustating . What would be my lp if I got a positive opk on 12th & AF on the 25th

Belihna is good at these questions chicken! I would ask her! I'm frustrated to the max!!! Oh well... Can't wait for af to go and start trying again!!! X

Ok girls, tomorrow I am going to purchase soy isoflavones and take them cd3-7, thoughts?! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->