The highs and lows of ttc SUPPORT! X

i ordered preseed , hoping that it helps in getting that BFP we have been waiting for.

Also this is one of the most friendliest forums i have seen . Some other forums people are judgmental & answering to the questions you ask as if something is wrong with you , Iam glad that i found you guys in the journey through this & hope all of us get our BFP soon

:dust:

Packg!!! Google the success stories! Absolutly blinding! It's like a natural clomid! It's made me so excited and given me so much hope xxxxx

Awww packg I know! It's all about support! Everyone has there own views and others should respect it! Also it's nice to have questions answered without sarcasm! Nobody knows everything! If you don't ask you don't get! Tell me more about what you've ordered Hun! X

Packg!!! Google the success stories! Absolutly blinding! It's like a natural clomid! It's made me so excited and given me so much hope xxxxx

is this the first cycle you are using preseed too ?

hi ive just read the ups and downs of all of this thread - all 31 pages!!

can I join? I have been TTC since Sept 09 - I had a miscarriage in June so im starting again...

Witch due on the 8th Dec... Im not using OPKs or anything - I dont really understand it all but im starting to panic now so starting to read up on it all..

We DTD 3 times last week my most fertile time so wish me luck...

Good luck to all you lovely ladies too :hugs:

Welcome kathy! Too right ups and downs, however we have had a couple of success stories.... I don't opk or temp, it leaves me too flustered and confused! This month I'm just gna try and relax, and starting to use Soy Isoflavones!!! Will let you all know my thoughts on these !!!! Xxx

Welcome kathy! Too right ups and downs, however we have had a couple of success stories.... I don't opk or temp, it leaves me too flustered and confused! This month I'm just gna try and relax, and starting to use Soy Isoflavones!!! Will let you all know my thoughts on these !!!! Xxx

how about change the title of this thread to something which describes our ups & downs :)

I think since you are the owner of the thread only you can change it, hit on the first post which you put in this thread , click on edit , you would be able to edit the body of the thread on the right corner you have "go Advanced" if you click on this you will be able to change the heading

Hello Lovely Ladies! So sorry that I have benn gone for so long, so much is going on personally that I forgot about TTC! (Maybe thats a good thing)

Im on 7dpo and felt nothing up until yesturday, I felt a few wierd AF type cramps but not looking too much into it.

Packg- your lp is in and around 14days

Kathy- welcome aboard, AF due on the 7th of dec so we re around the same cycle. I also started TTC November 2009 and its been a long long hard journey.

Dolly good luck in December!!!

I love the new name:thumbup:

:) omg! First day on Soy Isoflavones, I've had hot flushes and feel a bit sickly, I've started on80mg cos I'm quite petite and will take it from there I guess! How is everybody! Hope your ok belinha, maybe taking your mind off things is a good idea sometimes! Best of luck for dec ladies :) x

Hello Lovely Ladies! So sorry that I have benn gone for so long, so much is going on personally that I forgot about TTC! (Maybe thats a good thing)

Im on 7dpo and felt nothing up until yesturday, I felt a few wierd AF type cramps but not looking too much into it.

Packg- your lp is in and around 14days

Kathy- welcome aboard, AF due on the 7th of dec so we re around the same cycle. I also started TTC November 2009 and its been a long long hard journey.

Dolly good luck in December!!!

I love the new name:thumbup:

Thanks hun just wanted to make sure its above 10 & sorry for sounding lame but how did you come up with 14?

Lol! Thanks fr showing me how to do it! Funnily enough my af has come in a Friday everytime since I started this thread! X

Right, let's lighten the convo...... So WHEN we conceive?! What are you hoping for? Girl/boy.... Names?! Xx

Lol! Thanks fr showing me how to do it! Funnily enough my af has come in a Friday everytime since I started this thread! X

May be the name change would do it for us this month , looking for a ray of hope somewhere & in something

A boy first, followed by a girl a few years later.... When it come to school bullies I want her to say 'i'm gonna get my big brother on you!' :) you thought of any names?! We want Taylor for a boy, I really like Pria for a girl, partner hates it so negotiating :) x

Thanks Dooly, everything is great actually just started my new company so my minds been everwhere!

Packg- YOu get the day that you got your smiley and count till you get your peroid! Thats what Ive been told....

Well as you guys already know we have a daughter Daniela. We are hoping for another girl, Id love for her to have a sister to grow up with. If we have a girl she will be either Sienna, Sierra, Mia or Laurena.
If we have a boy he will be Marco, Mateao or Tiahgo

What do you guys think???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"