The highs and lows of ttc SUPPORT! X

Beautiful names, very unique! Ekkk exciting stuff! Just about to take my soy for the day! Come on hot flushes :) x

Ok tomorrow is the last day of soy intake! Will be increasing mg to 120 mg! Should have a string ovulation 5-10 days after! Not sure if I chose the right days to take it this month! But anything is worth a shot right?! Hope everyone is ok!! Xmas bfp?! It's all I want!!!!

I started spotting brown stuff which is wierd because wen I get AF she comes full blown, shes around the corner, I feel it.

AF due tomorrow but she's here today:cry:
I really thought that I did everything right this time.

aww belinha im so sorry hoping for next cycle hun at least you can try again hun, if i get my af i wont be trying anymore as i am 44 in two weeks and it will be time to stop enough is enough now for me but i wish you all the very best when you try again xxx

i am feeeling very very nervous now i have had lots of opaque wet cm for days now and my af was due 3 days ago and now tonight i have had a peachy wet cm with little bits of dark brown bits in it when i wipe , no pain, no cramping so i think i may be out too iw as going to test tomorrow or weds but i dont know if i will now as i think af will show and i dont want to do a test and its positive and then i bleed and get too upset i would rather no know if that makes sense.
That way it will be easier to close the door permanently on ttc for good as this is my last try. :cry:

Awww belinha, I'm so sorry! Didn't get a chance to dtd tonight as my bro came over for the evening! Oh well! Fertile week starts tomorrow apparently so things are gna get ugly in the dolly household! Baby dust to you all ladies, I'll pray for you all tonight! I keep Reading this post from day one! So much going on here girls, let's keep the love going! Xxxx

our thread goes silent every now & then . SO dolly how are you holding up ? are you in ur 2ww??

Hi, Im a bit confused - the witch hasnt got me yet, Im 2 days over but I have very strange cramping in my stomach, im too scared to test

Hi, Im a bit confused - the witch hasnt got me yet, Im 2 days over but I have very strange cramping in my stomach, im too scared to test

Kaths , how many dpo ? if its uncommon for you to be late then take a test , Keep us posted

Kaths , how many dpo ? if its uncommon for you to be late then take a test , Keep us posted

Im usually spot on 28 days, so im not usually late - I think im 16dpo..
Is cramping common though?? - it feels like AF for the last 4 days but she hasnt turned up

Kath! U should take a test, alot of people experience af type cramps! Let us know! Not in tww yet so dtd tonight and all over weekend. Normally cd17 o so after this weekend I'll be waiting!
It does go quiet every now and again doesn't it?! Not suprised with Xmas coming up! But all I want Xmas day is a bfp! :) baby dusssst xxx

Kath! U should take a test, alot of people experience af type cramps! Let us know! Not in tww yet so dtd tonight and all over weekend. Normally cd17 o so after this weekend I'll be waiting!
It does go quiet every now and again doesn't it?! Not suprised with Xmas coming up! But all I want Xmas day is a bfp! :) baby dusssst xxx

same here dolly , even i am due to o this weekend so would be waiting time after that. Hope to get BFP soon

Kath!!!!! Amazing! How long were you ttc?!
Packg! At least we will b waiting together this month :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"