The highs and lows of ttc SUPPORT! X

Ah gw?!? When is af due?! Maybe wait until it comes... I've heard of false negatives but not false positives?! That's soooo strange! I will be checking the forum religeously for your result now. Lets hope the first test was right girl! Xxxx

AF was due Friday - was going to wait till today to test, but caved and tested yesterday...
Still have symptoms, not spotting, no cramping - WHO KNOWS???
Will let you know what happens either way.

Awww, Hun this must be agony! Test first thing in the morning?! Xxx

belinha - how's it going today? any sign of you know who?

Hi! No :witch: yet, but did a POAS this morning with an FRER test and got a nasty :bfn:. Im so didappointed AGAIN. I guess AF should be arrivingany day noe. I was so sure that this was the month.

Gw what"s happening? I have always heard of false negatives but very rare false positives. Like everyone said you should test first thing tomorrow morning.
Let us know asap please.

Hi guys, AF got me this morning. So there goes another month. 11th month here I come.

Awww belinha were in it together! Justjack is a very lucky lady! Come on gw waiting for your news. .... Fingers crossed xxx

We'll have to dive into the month of November head strong! We will get our BFP.

Didn't do test - couldn't face it! Things are not good - backache, AF type cramps and a little bit of red blood mixed in with cm (tmi sorry)...ah, well nothing i can do, but wait and get ready to conceive in October :)
thanks ladies,
g

Sorry to the ladies that didn't get their :bfp:'s this month....I'm still hoping for my :bfp: this week or I'll be joining you too.

So sorry gw! Good luck mother of 4 let us know what's occuring xxxx

Well ladies, it's a weird one...Doc is not too sure what happened really...I went to Emergency because I was bleeding and figured either way I would need my shot for being - blood type. So, they did my blood work and my hcg level was 1 ! I assured the Doc that I had a + on a Clearblue Digital (1-2 weeks) and she didn't understand how the levels could have dropped so quickly. She said it is not common, but that I might have had a false positive? I told her I had had + with FRER (although they were faint, they were getting darker) and she really had no idea why the levels would be so low so soon...
Anyway, got my shot, suffering with cramps and a headache,but apart from that all is well.
It's just typical, if you knew me well you would know that nothing in my life is ever straightforward or simple :)
Thanks for all your support - November BFP!!!

Let's get on that November bfp! Can someone help me work out when my mostfertile day this month will be?! I get all confused! .... X

Hi ladies, I just wanted to do give an up date. Im on Day 3 and af usually lasts 5 days.Cant waitfor it to get outta here so I can begin my month.
I have bought OPK kit and a basal thermanator for temping........

GW-Im so sorry for what happen last month but glad to here tha tall is now well, lets get our BFP in Novemeber!

Dolly- what day are you on? did you buy an opk for november?????
How do you usually fiqure out when you ovulate????

I'm on day 7! I have a calculator on my iPhone, you put all ur details in and it estimates it! What's the best way?! X

I'm on day 7! I have a calculator on my iPhone, you put all ur details in and it estimates it! What's the best way?! X

I truley believe that those calculators dont work. I did that for 10 months and Im still trying. Because our cycles change monthly our ovulation is all over the place. I always thought that I ovulated on day 15 cause my cycles were 30 days so I did the deed around that date like crazy and then i decided to buy an opk kit and i realized that I ovulate in and arond day 17-18 !!!!! some ovulate early and some ovulate later.
This month Im starting my OKP test on day 13, im checking my CM and I also bought a basal thermanitor and charting it.

Cheers belinha think I'll do that too! I've been in tears all evening. This is getting to me now :-( xxx

Hey there!
I have been reading your thread for the past few minutes and I am int he same boat... I am so confused!
My period starte don 9/11 to 9/15. On days 9/15-19 i took Soy Isoflavones to see if it will help me ovulate. On 9/21-9/23 I had some serious EWCM (or what i thought it was). I have never had lik that before. it was very LONG, Thick/clear and stretchy.... By 9/17 we were BD every other night til about 9/30 then every 3 days til about 10/3. I developed some very strange whitish/brown flaky discharge. I Never had a yeast infection so when I asked people the symptoms didn't really match. Mine looked like tiny bits of skin flakes, but creamy. I had very little whit thick discharge, like maybe a noticable 4 times. NOTHING ON PANTIES!
So Now I think I am around 12DPO, i tested this afternoon like at 12pm and the damn test took 10 mins for the control to even come up, that never happens!!!!!!!!!!!!

My last cycle was 43 days (i dont think i ovulated in august).
So now I am assuming my AF will come afte 10/9.... I have 2 more test and think I will save one fore Sunday AM and then weds use last one.
If i am negative i am getting MRI of my knee on Thursday, BUT maybe i should get blood test done incase?

This is 4th month of trying after getting IUD out June 15th

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->