The highs and lows of ttc SUPPORT! X

yea, i know what EWCM is, but I assumed OPKs would be positive at that time, not after.... learned something new!

Hi ladies Im on DAY 12 I did my first OPK this afternoon was NEGATIVE.
He gw76 did you do the OPK?

yep did it, but negative - lots of EWCM so think the surge is on it's way...

I really dont believe that EWCM is an indication that your about to ovulate Ill tell you why I think that. Last month I had a TON, I mean a TON of EWCM on Day 8 9 and 10 and started doing my OPK early thinking i was about to ovulate. I eneded up having to go buy anouther OPK because I ended up ovulating on DAY 17!! almost 9 days later. You just really never know whats going on down there!
Im hopoing I get a positive

Hi ladies how ya doing? I started to post on this thread but then got a bit out of sync with you guys as I'm now on CD5 after AF kept me waiting 5 days with a BFN my average cycles are now 33 days so I won't be starting with the opk's for at least another week but wanted to say hi and babydust to everyone xxxx

Right I have been Baby dancing all week, I think that's that for the month and tww begins in a couple of days! Currently on a weekend away in a log cabin for that final push then my waiting game begins again! Deff packed my best undies :) xxx

Right I have been Baby dancing all week, I think that's that for the month and tww begins in a couple of days! Currently on a weekend away in a log cabin for that final push then my waiting game begins again! Deff packed my best undies :) xxx

Good Luck to you!

well CD 13 and positive OPK!! Wow...last month it was CD 17 before I got a positive...
glad we DTD on Thursday...tonight and again tomorrow (hopefully)

CD 13 and POSITIVE OPK... that's early...was CD 17 last cycle...
DTD Thursday - thinking we had lots of time before ovulation...and then tonight and hopefully tomorrow and maybe Monday if we have it in us :)

well CD 13 and positive OPK!! Wow...last month it was CD 17 before I got a positive...
glad we DTD on Thursday...tonight and again tomorrow (hopefully)

not too sure why it posted soooo many times...sorry...

CD 13 and POSITIVE OPK... that's early...was CD 17 last cycle...
DTD Thursday - thinking we had lots of time before ovulation...and then tonight and hopefully tomorrow and maybe Monday if we have it in us :)

WOO HOO! So happy for you! I did OPK this afternoon and there was a second line but it was much lighter then main line....hoping for a POS OPK in the next few days!

WOO HOO! So happy for you! I did OPK this afternoon and there was a second line but it was much lighter then main line....hoping for a POS OPK in the next few days!

It's on it's way then...fx'd it's soon...

Quick question - do I count today as 1DPO? even if I get a positive today too?
thanks,g

It's on it's way then...fx'd it's soon...

Quick question - do I count today as 1DPO? even if I get a positive today too?
thanks,g

No today is not your 1DPO as per my DR's its a 4 day process.
Heres an example.
THe day you get the surge thats Day 1 (ure going to ovulate in 24-36 hours)
Next day is Day 2 (your going to ovulate in 12 -24 hours)
Next day is day 3 your about to ovulate
Day 4 is ovulation day!
The next day is 1 DPO!
Of course anything can happen but this is usually what they go by
Ill update my this afternoon after I do my opk!

CD 37 and nooooooooooo AF.... Horiblle Ovarian type pain though... im starting to think i have cysts! I work form home at a PC for 5-8 hrs a day... If i sit for like 1 hr and go stand I get horrible tightness and stinging pain on one or both sides..... Im terribly moody... I yell at everyone for everything and i get so uoset over sill things like a messy toaster!

WHAT IS GOING ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I went for a thyroid, insulin and prolactin test on friday... should hear from Dr next week... According to calendars my cycle averages 42 days HA! fun!

Maybe, just Maybe im pregnant... I think this every month though!

Oooo turrida! Fingers crossed my love! I rli don't think I've done it this month! But we will wait and see won't we! Keep us updated plz turrida, baby dust :) xxxx

Oooo turrida! Fingers crossed my love! I rli don't think I've done it this month! But we will wait and see won't we! Keep us updated plz turrida, baby dust :) xxxx

Thanks...

I just have a feeling its a case of non-ovulating symptoms... and longgggggggggggg cycles.... ahhhhhhhhh well...

So Ive done my second OPK this afternoon and second line is getting darker but not as dark as main line so I think ANYday now!

Eeeek! I'm back from my weekend away! Doing handstand in my lounge willing the maybe babies to make a connection :) x

Fingers crossed! My bloke is now really Ill in bed so I'm hoping we have done enough x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->