The highs and lows of ttc SUPPORT! X

Turrida, maybe your cycle etc is still adjusting?! Try to get to your docs asap so they can do blood tests! Can you not spk to your doc over the phone?! Most hospitals have clinics you can walk into for blood tests if they have been ordered by docs?! That's what I did xxx

So yea blood test was negative... I don't get why all of a sudden I can't get pregnant.... did fine getting pregnant accidentally October 2008, lol now I want to try and can't! UGH

When Huubby and I ttc with our 1st it happened immediatley, so I thought trying for our second would be a piece of cake.....here I am 11 months later and no 2nd child. What Ive learned in these last months is to just relax anad let it happen! Dont test too soon cause youll only be disappointed and dont expect a BFP until youve missed your AF AND you will feel every symptom in the book every month even if your not pregnant. The mind is a powerful thing! !
Also you sd that you belieive that you OV on cd 24 and your only on cd30, it would be way to soon to do a test that makes you only 6dpo, you would get a BFP at around 12-16 dpo, so you very well maybe preggers! Hope you are!

Hey ladies, so Im on Day9 not felling much . Anyone got symptoms??

So yea blood test was negative... I don't get why all of a sudden I can't get pregnant.... did fine getting pregnant accidentally October 2008, lol now I want to try and can't! UGH

When Huubby and I ttc with our 1st it happened immediatley, so I thought trying for our second would be a piece of cake.....here I am 11 months later and no 2nd child. What Ive learned in these last months is to just relax anad let it happen! Dont test too soon cause youll only be disappointed and dont expect a BFP until youve missed your AF AND you will feel every symptom in the book every month even if your not pregnant. The mind is a powerful thing! !
Also you sd that you belieive that you OV on cd 24 and your only on cd30, it would be way to soon to do a test that makes you only 6dpo, you would get a BFP at around 12-16 dpo, so you very well maybe preggers! Hope you are!

OMG- am i misunderstanding this whole DPO??? because I started af on 9/11.... and ovulated i think on 9/24 (maybe 9/25).... Doesnt that make me CD 31 and 19dpo?

I went for blood test yesterday because in order op get an mri I need fo rmy knee I had ot be cleared... and today they said the test was negative.
I would be going for blood test once my doc did call me... Hopefully she makes me feel better.... I feel selfish thinking we only been trying for 4 months and other more then a year, but It still bothers me!

Maybe I got it wrong! I tought you sd that you Ov'd on DAY 24 not SEPT 24th! Theres a huge difference! Dont worry you have been calculated it right!
How do you know you ovulated on the 24th??? did you do an OPK?
For the past 11 months I thought I ovuilated on the 14th everymonth and then a few months ago I bought an OPK and I got my pos on DAY 17 so every month i was not having sex that much later in the month so i was missing my most fertile days!!!

I'm here my love! Don't worry we r not going anywhere! How r u doing?! X

I'm here my love! Don't worry we r not going anywhere! How r u doing?! X

Im OK. On Day 11 gana start my OPK tomorrow. My bestfriend was jsut over and she been TTC for about 3 months and she did a POAS here and its POS! Im very ahppy for her but I want to be preggers too.

How are you? Where are you in your cycle? Anything happening?

Hey Hun... Cd 13. I got a gruesome tmi question... Yesterday when I whiped, I had alot of runny discharge! What does this mean?! X

Hey Hun... Cd 13. I got a gruesome tmi question... Yesterday when I whiped, I had alot of runny discharge! What does this mean?! X

Well they say when you have alot of EWCM that your about to ovulate. Its a good thing that your getting EWCM. Are you doing an OPK this cycle? How long are your cycles ususally?

I havent even started a new cycle yet... on CD 33 (i think)

Cycles are 30 days, I should be at my most fertile stage right now, gta dull aching in left hip / ovary! Crumbs! Dreading 2ww! How can I stay sane!!!! X

Hey Ladies,
How's everyone?
CD11 for me - start OPK tomorrow...starting to get the Ov feeling...but I am so tired the idea of DTD is not that appealing!!! I'm desperate to go to bed, but to sleep :)

Got a pretty decent sleep last night, although still...after taking one for the team:winkwink:

Cycles are 30 days, I should be at my most fertile stage right now, gta dull aching in left hip / ovary! Crumbs! Dreading 2ww! How can I stay sane!!!! X

Go have a lot of sex will ya???? Hurry up.:hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi:

Hi ladies Im on DAY 12 I did my first OPK this afternoon was NEGATIVE.
He gw76 did you do the OPK?

Hi ladies Im on DAY 12 I did my first OPK this afternoon was NEGATIVE.
He gw76 did you do the OPK?

yep did it, but negative - lots of EWCM so think the surge is on it's way...

If you have EWCM you get positive OPK afterwards?

It started yesterday so don't think I have missed my surge, I ovulated late last cycle, but who knows...

EWCM is an indicator that you are in your fertile period....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->