The highs and lows of ttc SUPPORT! X

Well ladies, I am feeling a lot better today - and the doc said to just get back to it, and no need to wait, as my hcg level was so low...so I am on CD 4 - going to use OPK and start testing around CD12 I think and then.....

hope you are all well,

Oops I'm still rubbish with all this lingo! :-( I'm gna baby dance every other day this month! I'm missioning it ladies! Xxxx

Arghhh... Am I going mad?! What is going on?! I ' came on my period ' last Friday. Wasn't as heavy as usual and only lasted 4 days when normally it's a full weak. My boobs were tender two weeks before my period... I don't normally have them til during my period.... To day a week after my 'period' my lower right back has been aching, I've ha a pain on my side and an outbreak of very unusual spots on my face... I also have some brownish discharge type stuff when I wipe (tmi) what's going on?! I'm Dizzee and felt so wretched I couldn't eat today! Help xxx

Arghhh... Am I going mad?! What is going on?! I ' came on my period ' last Friday. Wasn't as heavy as usual and only lasted 4 days when normally it's a full weak. My boobs were tender two weeks before my period... I don't normally have them til during my period.... To day a week after my 'period' my lower right back has been aching, I've ha a pain on my side and an outbreak of very unusual spots on my face... I also have some brownish discharge type stuff when I wipe (tmi) what's going on?! I'm Dizzee and felt so wretched I couldn't eat today! Help xxx

Aww why dont you test if its really abnormal for you . Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

How many days DPO or CD did you guys all test? Im 13 DPO and got 2 BFNS... I read online you get strongest on 18DPO...
Wish it would happens soon

How many days DPO or CD did you guys all test? Im 13 DPO and got 2 BFNS... I read online you get strongest on 18DPO...
Wish it would happens soon

Welcome aboard! I usually test arounf 14 DPO. Although last month I tested 9DPO I knw that really early!

Well ladies, I am feeling a lot better today - and the doc said to just get back to it, and no need to wait, as my hcg level was so low...so I am on CD 4 - going to use OPK and start testing around CD12 I think and then.....

hope you are all well,

IM glad your feeling ber=tter and right at it!!!!
Today is my CD 5 andm starting my OPK on 12 or 13 cause last month I got my surge on CD 17 (pretty pate) but I dont want to miss it.........
OCTOBER is the month fpr all of us!!!!

OK now everyone post what day they are on in thier cycle, today Saturday October 9th

Me~CD 6!

CD 6 - will start OPK in around CD12 too - got my positive late last month too (CD17)..

CD 6 - will start OPK in around CD12 too - got my positive late last month too (CD17)..

We are on the same day.....lets do our OPK together on the CD12!?
How long are your cycles usually?

I agree with the Thank God for :wine:, but i havent been able to touch any alcohol for the last few months, gutted, as im now on soy isoflavones this month i had to be clear of alcohol to start it and now im in my 1ww and not feeling brilliant at all and am now suffering with nausea to the extent of gagging and running to the bathroom just in case !, for the last two nights so i hate going to bed now but heyho it has to be worth it - right ! Good Luck girls xxxx

We are on the same day.....lets do our OPK together on the CD12!?
How long are your cycles usually?

CD 12th it is then - that is this week (already)....My cycle is usually around 29 -31 days, it all depends....

Alright so this is CD 30 and I thbink I ovulated 24th..... since 10/8 I have been having horrible AF type cramps, but no AF and 3 BFNs..... today I went to get blood test because if I'm not preg, I'm getting my mri for my knee.... but my question is....... do you all get these cramps so many days before your period? I never did these many days in advanced. I will get test results tomorrow...but weird this is happening.
June cycle was longgggg because I had just gotten mirena out
I had period june 15..... then july 31, so 46 days
Then sept 11 so 42 days.....
Not sure why my cycles are so long but on 9/22 to 9/24 was the first time I noticed ewcm and ov pain.... so I'm almost sure I did ovulate..... anyone else go thru this?

So yea blood test was negative... I don't get why all of a sudden I can't get pregnant.... did fine getting pregnant accidentally October 2008, lol now I want to try and can't! UGH

I tested 10dpo and had BFP but then a couple days after i got BFN. So i waited until AF was due and then got my BFP. So i would say wait until after AF is due to be certain, :) Good luck and all the best wishes

so yea blood test was negative... I don't get why all of a sudden i can't get pregnant.... Did fine getting pregnant accidentally october 2008, lol now i want to try and can't! Ugh

typical!!

Frustrating to say the least ladies! I really don't know how i feel. Everything is making me feel sick! Was my last period a period!? Lasted for 4 days not 7 and was lighter then usual.... What shall I make of this?! Xxx

I dont get why i still have period like cramps, but no AF?? Sore breast, super tired.. I have felt like this since 10/8....
My doctor is OFF today, so tomorrow probably after she is done talking to all he rpregnant patients (lol) she will call me and send me for bloodwork... I obviously can GET pregnant... I gues maybe I should have a "mishap" in order to acheive this...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->