the hunger!!!

melfy77

Reaction score
Seriously!!! I know they say you're hungrier when you BF, but seriously!!! All my weight fell off within a week, and I freak myself out with all the food I eat for my size (5'3 and 97 lbs). And I don't put on anything, which is awesome because I can eat that second serving of dessert without having to worry about gaining weight:haha: I just finished my 2nd dinner at 10pm and will have to go to bed soon if I don't want to get hungry again!! Please tell me I'm not the only one!!

Nope, I'm like this too! Although now it only seems to be bad when he's having a growth spurt. Good for you losing the weight, I've still got a stone to go!

lol while mine hasn't exactly fallen off, I've only got 10 lb to go and I haven't done a thing except exclusively breastfeed (and take care of a very lively baby lol). The hunger is absolute killer. Although I somewhat enjoy being able to eat a little extra now without too many consequences, in the beginning it was HORRIBLE... She fed every freaking 20 minutes for like a month and a half so I barely had time to eat so I felt like I was starving. Better now though!

The first month I ate ate ate lol. Never known anything like iy. Its calmed down a little now.

It's very normal.

When you breastfeed a hormone called Prolactin is released which also is responsible for increasing your appetite, it makes sure you eat to have the energy to make milk & provide for baby.

This hormone goes nuts up to about 6mnths then calms, on average.

Ive noticed an increased appetite this time around aswell!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->