The 'I Feel Fine' Gang!

Thanks sticky_wishes :) Glad they are giving you better support than the NHS! As I have had no previous pregnancies/problems I have to wait till I'm over 10 weeks for anyone to even look at me!

Went for my booking appt today, I'm 8+ 6, happened to mention I've got some intermittent vaginal pains, like inside, which come and go and are quite sharp, no bleeding though, anyone else had this? She's referred me for a scan in the morning, I think it's unnecessary but I won't complain as I get to see my baby! Woohoo!
Xxx

Diggory, had a couple of pains last 2 days, where I think cervix might be, but had no spotting so haven't been worried-it's like a stabbing pain-only lasted a second each time-is that what you had?

That is exactly what I've had, it feels like its my cervix. She was concerned though and said i needed a pretty urgent scan. I've googled it and it seems quite common, I just thought I'd mention it to the mw as up until the past few days I've only had abdominal cramping. This is more like a sharp, stabbing pain that last a few seconds, sometimes I get 2-3 of these sharp stabs then it just melts away and I don't get it again all day. I wasn't worried to be honest, my midwife just seems a bit jumpy and nervous, and I'm quite positive about the scan, at least im trying to be. I've had a couple of other pregnancy symptoms now too, I've put on weight around my tummy, bloating, gagging and have been sick a couple of times, so I'm just hoping all is well tomorrow! How many weeks are you?
Xx

I am 7 weeks tomorrow...... I was being paranoid in week 5 and first part of week 6 but feel calmer now.....my symptoms come and go.....hope everything goes well, please let me know in case I should mention it in 2 weeks time when I have my poking in appointment :)

Had my scan today, in my mind I thought I was 7 weeks 4 days, baby measured 7 weeks 3 days so pretty close. Heartbeat was 158. I've had no real symptoms this whole time. This weekend was the first time I had a bit a nausea but it was brief. No increased CM if any at all, I do have really pronounced veins on boobs and I can see them on my arms too. But that's about it. The only thing my scan showed was a blood clot in uterus about less than half and inch. Dr said I shouldn't worry about it and it will most likely dissolve. Has anyone had this?

5 weeks today and had a real panic!
I woke up today and thought hey! my boobs arent a sore as they were ! I cried so much, hubby thought I was going mad.

I stayed in bed thinking the worse. Then my doc called to congratulate us and hubby told her i am worred as my boobs arent as sore, doc said as long as I am not having period type cramps, bleeding its nothing to worry about...symptoms will come and go and its still early.

Boobs are now feeling sore again! I just want to have MS and be tierd so I know everything is okay...feel better now and just want these 2 weeks to fly by so I can have my 7 week scan!

katze I have a small blood clout too, the dr said it was harmless.

I was having days earlier where I would have no symptoms and panic.

Now I have symptoms every day, I'm constantly fatigued and look like a zombie, my nausea comes and goes in waves constantly and I have to keep snacking to alleviate some of it and my nipples could poke someone in the eye.

Now I find myself wishing for a day where I feel well with lots of energy so I can do all the things I'm not getting done. So be careful what you wish for!

I think I am now probably past the stage where I will get any symptoms! whoooop! That was an easy 1st trimester lol! Still waiting for scan date but presume will get letter through today. Cant wait to see our bean! Found heartbeat again last night and wow its strong, sounds like a galloping horse!

My last period was April 22nd and I am assuming I am about 5 weeks pregnant. My first doctor's appointment isn't until June 12th. I will find out then the low down.

So I have been having some SERIOUS breast soreness, and all of a sudden guess what... It stopped! I was so worried, but from what I read, it seems that it happens a lot to people. I felt great this morning... I find it very strange that you get nervous when you feel normal... haha Hopefully what I am experiencing is a normal thing... I am just so anxious to get to that doctor's appointment.

Special thanks to Sticky_Wishes for sending me to this group! XOXO:hugs:

No problem pink :hugs: I thought i was alone in feeling ok one day and pregnant the next, but we are all in the same boat :)

My symptoms have increased over the weeks, but during the day i generally feel fine! Bb's hurt during the prod test but i feel good...then 6pm comes along and i feel yucky! Had a cold for 3 weeks. But LOVING every minute :happydance: x

My last period was April 22nd and I am assuming I am about 5 weeks pregnant. My first doctor's appointment isn't until June 12th. I will find out then the low down.

So I have been having some SERIOUS breast soreness, and all of a sudden guess what... It stopped! I was so worried, but from what I read, it seems that it happens a lot to people. I felt great this morning... I find it very strange that you get nervous when you feel normal... haha Hopefully what I am experiencing is a normal thing... I am just so anxious to get to that doctor's appointment.

Special thanks to Sticky_Wishes for sending me to this group! XOXO:hugs:

i have very close dates as urs.. last period was 23rd april & i m 5 weeks now .. docs apnt is on 13th june .. seems faaar away ..

symptoms were some cramping last week and dizzyness in the mrngs but today i am all fine.. nothing at all .. i keep moving my hand on my tummy to make sure everything is ok .. lol ... dont know how else to check :p

i knowwww... its soo strange that we r nervous to feel normal :)) good luck to every1 in this grp ... keep sharing ur symptoms...

I'm only 4 weeks but so far feeling great, other than the shock of actually being pregnant!

I am 6 weeks and feel fine, I have had 3 positive tests, although still cant help thinking it's pretend as I hadn't had any nausea/sickness! slight breast soreness but other than that am fine!

I used to be in the 'I feel fine gang' now I'm in the 'I feel rubbish gang'! not pleasant :wacko: lol

Had my scan today following some pain, baby is in a good position and is measuring bang on! Got a little flickery heart beat too! Soo happy!
Xx

Had my scan today following some pain, baby is in a good position and is measuring bang on! Got a little flickery heart beat too! Soo happy!
Xx

Yeaa. :)). sooo happy for u .. Congrats... ur baby is all fine down there so relax & take it easy now .... i m sure its the most wonderful feeling to hear the heartbeats.. i m waiting for my turn & praying for everything to go fine :)

Such a great idea this group! I haven't suffered with anything but a little tiredness. I'm finally days away from my scan, so hopefully all being well i see my little jellytot and may feel pregnant :) x

Xx

Yeaa. :)). sooo happy for u .. Congrats... ur baby is all fine down there so relax & take it easy now .... i m sure its the most wonderful feeling to hear the heartbeats.. i m waiting for my turn & praying for everything to go fine :)

Agreed, that is lovely news :) Hope your appointment comes up soon aanch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->