The 'I Feel Fine' Gang!

My last period was April 22nd and I am assuming I am about 5 weeks pregnant. My first doctor's appointment isn't until June 12th. I will find out then the low down.

So I have been having some SERIOUS breast soreness, and all of a sudden guess what... It stopped! I was so worried, but from what I read, it seems that it happens a lot to people. I felt great this morning... I find it very strange that you get nervous when you feel normal... haha Hopefully what I am experiencing is a normal thing... I am just so anxious to get to that doctor's appointment.

Special thanks to Sticky_Wishes for sending me to this group! XOXO:hugs:

i have very close dates as urs.. last period was 23rd april & i m 5 weeks now .. docs apnt is on 13th june .. seems faaar away ..

symptoms were some cramping last week and dizzyness in the mrngs but today i am all fine.. nothing at all .. i keep moving my hand on my tummy to make sure everything is ok .. lol ... dont know how else to check :p

i knowwww... its soo strange that we r nervous to feel normal :)) good luck to every1 in this grp ... keep sharing ur symptoms...

Yes!!! Very close dates!! Yes the 12th and 13th do seem so far away. I feel like I want to go now, why do they make us wait this long LOL I just want confirmation that's all right now. Then let that sink in, then I will wait for heartbeat... Jeeze LOL :hugs:

I'm only 4 weeks but so far feeling great, other than the shock of actually being pregnant!

OH I KNOW THAT FEELING!!! It was great though! And totally not expected!

We didn't think we could get pregnant without 'assistance' and this was our last cycle before getting help! It was obviously a welcome surprise though! Why was yours unexpected?

only the one time when I wiped it was a lot of blood on the tissue and some in the toilet and there was a little clot in the toilet... :cry: It was bright red and mucusy

only the one time when I wiped it was a lot of blood on the tissue and some in the toilet and there was a little clot in the toilet... :cry: It was bright red and mucusy

Relax. The cervix is highly sensitive and sometimes bleeds. MOST miscarriages have heavy bleeding and cramping. Just keep an eye on any further bleeding by popping a pad in your knickers. Hopefully that will be it x x x

:hugs: oh no! I hope everything is ok
Are you going to go to the local er?

went to my dr's and had an u/s... everything is OK!!!!!!! THank you, LORD!!!!!!! Heard the heartbeat 175bpm and baby is measuring 9 weeks 6days!

Countrygirl86 the same thing happened to me too!
We were waiting for my cycle to end soi could start clomid (after 15months ttc) and I never got to take it because I got my bfp!

Were you on my mothers day thread??? Or maybe a different one?
I think so!
:hugs: congrats on your bfp!

Thanks, Jess!!!!!!!!! OMg... what a damn relief!

Jrowenj that's a whole week difference! :happydance: wasn't that your orginal dates?

omg... well, according to my LMP I should be 8 weeks 6 days... then last week at the ultrasound the lady said I am measuring a week AHEAD... THEN I met with Dr yesterday and she said she still wants to go by LMP so I changed back to 8+6... Then just now I told the tech I am 8+6 and she said "honey, you're 9+6"

So, who knows?!?!?!?! I don't care as long as I have a growing baby! YAAAYYY!

Lol right!
Just means you'll get to hold your little bean one week sooner in the end!

I'm only 4 weeks but so far feeling great, other than the shock of actually being pregnant!

OH I KNOW THAT FEELING!!! It was great though! And totally not expected!

We didn't think we could get pregnant without 'assistance' and this was our last cycle before getting help! It was obviously a welcome surprise though! Why was yours unexpected?

I was just shocked because the rest of the times I thought I was pregnant I kept vertigo negatives and I didn't feel any different. I just figured I was late because my cycle was changing. But YAY it worked!!!!!

Countrygirl86 the same thing happened to me too!
We were waiting for my cycle to end soi could start clomid (after 15months ttc) and I never got to take it because I got my bfp!

Were you on my mothers day thread??? Or maybe a different one?
I think so!
:hugs: congrats on your bfp!

Hey Jess19, yes I was on your Mother's Day thread! I was so happy when I saw you get your BFP! And glad you didn't have to go that route, our bodies work in funny ways don't they?

jrowenj - Yay for everything being ok! And being possibly ahead of schedule! Grow baby grow! Did they say what it could have been that caused the bleeding?

I'm glad it worked for you pinksparkles!

Hie everyone... Symptom Update 5W3D > I think MS has started to attack .. had bad nausea this mrng couldn't finish my brkfst thought i ll just puke everything now ... head is spinning so badly couldn't drive to work .. DH dropped me.. Yesterday it was all fine ,, today is a different day of symptoms.. No cramps no sore boobs no food cravings yet

I m also having trouble sleeping in the night... takes me couple of hrs just lying idle on bed..... i get up multiple times too in middle of night ... Any1 experiencing this ,, is it another Preg effect ? or just my mind :p

Tkcrr Grlzz

Not sure they all sound like preggo symptoms to me ;D :happydance:

I have cramps twinges etc especially when i jump up quick or sneeze, nausea has calmed down loads and sleeping with a sports bra on helps lots (highly recommended) Im also getting slight headaches and my mood swings are terrible !!

I just cant wait for my scan i will chill out loads after :loopy:

GL to all you special ladies keep smiling and keep positive :flower:

Not sure they all sound like preggo symptoms to me ;D :happydance:

I have cramps twinges etc especially when i jump up quick or sneeze, nausea has calmed down loads and sleeping with a sports bra on helps lots (highly recommended) Im also getting slight headaches and my mood swings are terrible !!

I just cant wait for my scan i will chill out loads after :loopy:

GL to all you special ladies keep smiling and keep positive :flower:

Oh I hate those sneezes that sneak up and then have you grabbing for your side or lower side! Ohhhh the pain! I also get them when I get up too fast or twist the wrong way. Feels like I tore the little thing right off my uterus :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->