The 'I Feel Fine' Gang!

I keep coming back to this thread to reassure myself that at 7 weeks, it is normal not to have any symptoms at all! I am convinced that I am going to rock up to my 12 week scan and find nothing there :nope:

Juniper I was SO so sick with very sore boobs last pregnancy, I felt sure I would be ok based on my symptoms. Got to my scan at 7 weeks - nothing there. The chances are you will be just fine don't worry. :hugs:

Hey ladies
12 wks tomorrow for me
Got my scan Thursday - excited
But I feel totally normal not tired anymore , boo s aren't sore but are bigger lol my belly isn't as hard with bloat and they were all I had anyway
I do still get the odd stretchy feeling down there and I've got cm so I'm
Hopeful with that
I think we just naturally worry don't we so I'm hoping they defo see something there on Thursday
I'm there at 8:20 so no waiting around
xx Katie

Good luck with your scan katie!

My boobs are completely not sore today :nope: jro I remember you posting that this happened to you, did it happen around 6-7 week Mark or later or a few times!?

Good luck with your scan katie!

My boobs are completely not sore today :nope: jro I remember you posting that this happened to you, did it happen around 6-7 week Mark or later or a few times!?

it STILL is on and off! Today they aren't sore at all! It's driving me crazy

I am feeling fine so far, a bit hungry and needing a wee a lot but that's it. Having said that I'm only 4 weeks so plenty of time for the symptoms to kick in yet!

Last time around I was already very tired by this point so I'm hoping not to be too exhausted this time round, as with a 14 mth old that will be tough! :sleep:

Thanks jro that makes me feel tonnes better! I will be out of symptom spotting land once and for all tomorrow after my scan. I'll let you all know how I get on. Xx

Thanks jro that makes me feel tonnes better! I will be out of symptom spotting land once and for all tomorrow after my scan. I'll let you all know how I get on. Xx

can't wait to hear how great your scan goes!

well, I don't know what has gotten into me but I woke up this morning SOOOO nauseous!!!! I had to RUN to the kitchen and eat some bread and just as I was about to eat it, I started gagging and almost threw up! WTH?! I ate 2 pieces and still feel like I am gonna puke... blehhhh

what time is your scan?!??!

omg... I am almost 10 weeks along! I can't believe it!

well, I don't know what has gotten into me but I woke up this morning SOOOO nauseous!!!! I had to RUN to the kitchen and eat some bread and just as I was about to eat it, I started gagging and almost threw up! WTH?! I ate 2 pieces and still feel like I am gonna puke... blehhhh

I've had that happen to me a couple of times too, I found for me the best way to deal with that is to have some crackers beside the bed and if you wake up feeling super icky, eat a couple before you even lift your head off the pillow. Doesn't completely make the nausea go away, but it helps some.

But hey! at least it's a symptom lol!!

Got my scan date in the post today: 11.30 on 22nd June. Good because there's a family party at the weekend, so assuming all's well (gulp!) I can tell people, not so good that OH can't be there, since he's out for the day with his sister (her birthday present to him - been arranged a long time).

Question: OK to go alone, or should I try to see if I can get someone to come along with me? I should be 12+4 by then. I don't mind the idea of going by myself.

Weird fact: ages ago I had a temp job for a while at the hospital I'm going to, and one of the things I did was take money for people's scan pix! Seems they've changed the system since then, because you now have to pay in advance, rather than them trusting you to say how many you've got on the way out.

Just stumbled across this post can i join you?

im currently 8 weeks totally fine there are 4 others at my work pregnant who are very sick ill all sorts really there old me totally fine as i was before pregnant.

Then i got scared thinking something is wrong as i feel ok i cant be a lucky one as im never lucky lol he he

Just stumbled across this post can i join you?

im currently 8 weeks totally fine there are 4 others at my work pregnant who are very sick ill all sorts really there old me totally fine as i was before pregnant.

Then i got scared thinking something is wrong as i feel ok i cant be a lucky one as im never lucky lol he he

I think this thread is a great place to be :winkwink:

I just got to 9 weeks, and only have mild/occasional nausea, slightly sore boobs and a bit of fatigue. Nothing much I can do either way, so given the choice I'd rather feel well. But it is a bit strange feeling somehow that feeling sick is 'good'!

Girls my scan was successful!!! First time ever I have measured on track with a strong heartbeat at 140 :cloud9:. Doctor said unlikely anything will go wrong now. Me and hubby are elated. And boobs stopped hurting all day yesterday and this morning only to come back MILDLY after the scan. Just goes to show! :cloud9: :cloud9: xx if anyone is interested my 'symptoms' are listed day by day in my journal from 4 weeks - it might make you feel better!

This thread is fab everyone is so positive ! Thank you for making it a little easier :) GL to everyone I too have hardly any symptoms but after reading this thread I'm a lot more positive :D thank you

:hi: big congrats and welcome to all the newbies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->