The 'I Feel Fine' Gang!

Feeling fine this morning....just tired I guess. I'm finding nausea gets me more in the evenung

Wish i could have early scans by the NHS i have to wait privately 8 weeks, I hope and pray baby will be ok ;D

GL to everyone my symptoms are still there but still feel fine yay :yipee:

Im so happy! :cloud9: Had an early u/s today at 10am, and there it was on screen.....my little bean :yipee: Measuring prefectly at 7+2 and a beautiflu strong flicker of a heartbeat. Me and DH are thrilled :hugs: Just wishing, hoping and parying this continues :happydance:

My symptoms have slowly increased over the weeks. But i feel fine up to 3.30pm everyday, then i start to feel yucky :sick: Bb's tend to be sore on and off but as the days go by there is more on than off, and they are very heavy :holly:

Wishing all you ladies luck and sticky :dust: x

Hi everyone I only joined up recently and read all of this thread today as I sat at home waiting to go to my 12 week scan. I had a real lack of symptoms and when I went to my booking appointment the first thing the midwife said was "you will know when something is wrong when the pain in your breasts go" and I said to her "well I've not really had sore breasts" - she looked at me with a lot of concern, tested me there and then and basically said well wait until 12 week scan time to find out. I was completely devastated and rang the early pregnancy unit and managed to get a scan. All was well at 8 weeks but I suppose your mind still worries every time you have a few days of no symptoms. In the last week I felt so well that I could run a marathon and so worried all week. Had my scan today and all is well, our little one was somersaulting and waving at us. Of course something could still go wrong now but the point is you don't need all the major symptoms, our baby is really healthy right now I'm just a lucky person to not be feeling ill!! So good luck to you all xx

Hi everyone I only joined up recently and read all of this thread today as I sat at home waiting to go to my 12 week scan. I had a real lack of symptoms and when I went to my booking appointment the first thing the midwife said was "you will know when something is wrong when the pain in your breasts go" and I said to her "well I've not really had sore breasts" - she looked at me with a lot of concern, tested me there and then and basically said well wait until 12 week scan time to find out. I was completely devastated and rang the early pregnancy unit and managed to get a scan. All was well at 8 weeks but I suppose your mind still worries every time you have a few days of no symptoms. In the last week I felt so well that I could run a marathon and so worried all week. Had my scan today and all is well, our little one was somersaulting and waving at us. Of course something could still go wrong now but the point is you don't need all the major symptoms, our baby is really healthy right now I'm just a lucky person to not be feeling ill!! So good luck to you all xx

yay! Glad your scan put your mind at rest. I wish midwives would stop worrying those of us who thrive through pregnancy. I don't know why its to be expected that all mothers should feel like shit! For my first pregnancy my midwife asked me how it was going and I said I felt great and she asked me about sore breasts and I (to prove it) banged them and said "nope, nothing" and she frowned which instantly made me panic!

I'm relieved to know it's normal to have that twingey pain when you sneeze! I still don't have much going on but that's one thing I feel and it scares me everytime!

I'm only 4 + 2... and I don't feel pregnant at all... except for a little bit of brown discharge and knocking out at 8:30 every night, I don't feel anything.

Maybe I'm way too early to feel anything.

Tung were all the same welcome :flower:

Im so glad sneezing and getting twinges is the norm too as its happened a few times :wacko:

Take care everyone, Have a great bank holiday and celebrate the Diamond jubilee :happydance:

I still can't help worrying as I feel absolutely fine, but as my friend said, 'I am pregnant, not ill!'

I like how she put that!!! I feel fine too, sometimes I get a little tiny wave of nausea but that just started yesterday. I am 5 weeks and 5 days... From what I understand it is normal to feel that way. How far along are you?

I am a little sneezy today :growlmad: Allergies are crazy!! Even worse when I can't take anything for them.

It will be 7 weeks on Monday, I am dying to get a little bit of nausea to put my mind at ease!

I had no symptoms first time around. Felt great the entire pregnancy. I've got my fingers crossed that it goes well this time around too.

You are lucky! Welcome to the group and enjoy your pregnancy:thumbup:

I felt a little off right before I found out, and over the past week, for the most part, ive felt fine. my nausea is kinda gone, my sore boobs are getting less and less everyday. Kinda has me worried, but I dont have bad cramping or any bleeding, so im keeping my fingers crossed everythigns ok

my morning nausea came back today after being relatively at bay for a week. sad :(

Do any of you guys find yourself getting car sick more? its like whenever im a passenger I feel like I may need to toss my cookies (never do)

Otherwise, no new symptoms, feeling pretty peachy

Kayyhayy, yes travel sickness is one of my few symptoms it's awful, had it with my lo too. Hoping it passes soon for both of us xx

Had a little bit of a scare last night. I went to the doctor this morning because last night I accidentally touched the electric fence at my cousins house while helping her with the horses. She said she thinks everything is fine and that I shouldnt worry. She also told me that her friend was in her third trimester when she got struck by lightning (with MUCH higher voltage than an electric fence) and her baby turned out completely healthy. She made me feel much better and even confirmed my pregnancy!!! :happydance: go me!

Wow that would be a bit of a scare! Did it hurt? Glad everything will be fine. This will be one tough babe!

Hi ladies! :D

"About" (see below, haha) 8 weeks pregnant here after two MC's in the past 9 months.

Besides my boobs being slightly sore for a few days and slight nausea every once in a while, I've felt completely fine! I guess Im lucky, but it still worries me what with having had two previous MC's.

I have an ultrasound appointment scheduled for this Thursday!
Which I am extremely excited for, especially since I really don't know how far along I am. My last MC was at the begining of April and I took a HPT after 5 weeks and no period. Came out positive! Got a confirmation via blood drawn a week later .. And here I am now! Not sure when I ovulated or even conceived, but if I use my last MC as my LMP date, then that brings me to around 8 weeks ... Which could be spot on, or not!

So confusing, haha.
Happy to be here though, and kind of happy to not be terribly sick so far!

I've been starting to feel less tired than I was, which is great, also even less nausea. Boobs still sore enough to be reassuring(!) and possibly slightly bigger, but I'm not sure... Think I should just attribute this to the placenta kicking in?

Long may it continue, anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->