The 'I Feel Fine' Gang!

We'll end up buying neutral gender things. We also buying a new house so we cant actually decorate for a year. So by the time baby arrives and actually is able to sleep in his/hers room we can paint it then.

How is everyone feeling today????

I have been having the worst nights sleep... I can't find a comfortable position to accommodate my ever growing boobs that seem to get sore at night!!! :holly:

jro - YAYYY for some symptoms! :thumbup: Its nice to have something to feel reassured.

AFM.... felt a little bit icky this morning but felt better after a snack. Its nothing like the puking all over the place that you see on the TV though :haha: Boobs are sllightly tender, still feeling tired but not much else really.

Hope everyone else is well x

It worries me that I'm not bent over a toilet throwing up lol. I hate having a lack of symptoms but I did read something about strange symptoms. I sneeze a lot, I pass gas a lot, my nose stays stuff, I get the cramps, my bbs are slightly sore, I need a nap by 3 pm, and off n on I feel nauseated. So I guess I have a few

I'm feeling great, but I haven't been sleeping the best at night either. I'm up every hour or so to go pee and it's driving me nuts!! I try to stop drinking a bunch of water after 7:30 or so, but I'm so damn thirsty all the time! I have my first prenatal today at 1 and I'm super excited to get the ball rolling!!

I'm feeling great, but I haven't been sleeping the best at night either. I'm up every hour or so to go pee and it's driving me nuts!! I try to stop drinking a bunch of water after 7:30 or so, but I'm so damn thirsty all the time! I have my first prenatal today at 1 and I'm super excited to get the ball rolling!!

Will u be getting a scan?!

I have no clue, I really really hope so though...I want to at least have a dating scan and possibly hear the heartbeat!!

:haha: When you look at it.... we all have symptoms... we're just not chucking up like a 14 year old after a bottle of cider! :haha:

Lady - Good luck with your appointment xx

Hunni - There are loads of symptoms there hun xx

I just never knew sneezing and stuffy nose were symptoms

I dont have any cramping... does anyone else?

Hi ladies, may I join :flower: ? I got my BFP on Mother's Day @13dpo. I am excited and terrified at the same time as I suffered an early MC in January. I am currently 4 weeks and don't really have any symptoms. I just don't feel pregnant...yet. I had more symptoms when I got my first BFP.

Thanks for starting this thread! It's so nice to talk to other ladies in the same boat!

Jrowen - I did have it but its stopped now :shrug: It was actually quite worrying though. Whats the betting it comes back now! I've also had brown spotting on and off since 3wks+5.

In the same boat. I found out on Mother's day. I am 4 weeks 5 days and I dont feel a thing. If it wasn't for the missed period and positive test I wouldn't have a clue.

CONGRATS MiMi!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy, I know all to well how worrying it is after having a MC xxxx :hugs: Praying this is your sticky beanlet xxx

No cramping here...I do have one weird symptom, my gums bleed every time I brush, drives me nuts!!

CONGRATS MiMi!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy, I know all to well how worrying it is after having a MC xxxx :hugs: Praying this is your sticky beanlet xxx

Thanks for the well wishes. Praying that this is your sticky bean as well :flower:. It's just so exciting and scary at the same time because having a MC robs you of enjoying the first months of your pregnancy. I will do my best to remain positive, but I must admit July 16th (13 weeks) can't come fast enough for me!!!

Can I join ladies? My symptoms were stronger around 4-5 wks and now seem to be different each day. Today I feel fine other than tired not much of anything. It makes me nervous as before my m/c last year all symptoms just stopped one day. I'm sure I look like a crazy person touching my bb's every so often just to see if they are still tender. I go for my first scan this Sat so I'm hoping there is a heartbeat so I can chill for a bit.
I have cramping randomly every few days which I start out thinking "ok, here is the start of the M/c" but then things are fine. Or it feels like my ovaries are pulsating other times. Anyone experience this?

Hey all

Can I join in? I had really sore boobs leading up to testing - its what made me test - and then at about 5 weeks they stopped being sore. I have no nausea ( although I never really had it with my DD either), no tiredness, no needing to pee, nothing! I can remember being so tired with DD in the first trimester but maybe it started later I can't remember. I can spend whole chunks of the day when I forget I'm pregnant as I just feel normal.

I'm trying to relax and just enjoy feeling fine but I'm a bit of a worrier so it's not easy. Good to hear other people are also symptomless though.

I'm 5 weeks and 4 days today and no real symptoms as of yet. I had like some tingly in my boobs at some point and every now and then but thats it. Not really peeing more than usual. I havent been tired or anything. Missed period and well 6 pregnant tests are the only reason I believe I may be lol. I took the 6th test today and still was strong positive line so I made an appointment with my dr for this upcoming Monday. Having a mmc last year makes me extremely paranoid especially with no symptoms. This thread makes me feel better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->