The 'I Feel Fine' Gang!

Yup, everyone is different, so far I have been very fine, just very tired that's all.. but the last few days sometimes I Feel qweazy but nothing else!

Hey ladies! Can I join? I'm just over 6 weeks and so far i'm feeling ok - v slight nausea on v few occasions and backache on and off but nothing I would really describe as significant!

With DD, I had pretty mild symptoms and in previous pregnancies that have ended in mc, i've had more symptoms so really, I'm not too worried (yet!)

x

I hate the first trimester. Not having symptoms and just having to trust that everything is going fine is stressful. I'm grateful I don't have morning sickness, but this being in limbo for weeks on end is frustrating.

Im in the same boat as I've mentioned elsewhere on this forum. Not feeling much of anything other than bloated (which I always feel around AF) and the occasional pull and twang in my belly which is at least something. Its so worrying.

Its interesting...during my first pregnancy there was a lot of happiness but also a lot of fear and worry about such a big life-change in general. This time I have such a powerful focused desire for this child (again, not that we didn't want our first) I just want to totally emerse myself in this pregnancy. Hate the beginning where everything is especially up in the air :wacko:

I do feel good about all of your tickers - looks like lots of you ladies made it out of the woods okay :flower:

Yes ladies it is quite worrying the first few weeks (the 1st tri) SPECIALLY when you don't have hardly any symptoms.. it's like you think.. am I still pregnant then eeek pain what was that ??

But I am sure if we take care and hope a lot we will all see each other through this stressful time :)

BTW Part of the sweetpea gang now :D

Generally, I'm feeling fine too! I'm 4w4d now, and over the past 2/3 days I have had a bit of nausea in the evenings (which goes away if I eat some sweets or whatever), and peeing loads but nothing that's getting in the way of life! I'm just a bit cautious about any and all feelings I get in my abdomen because I don't know what to expect!

This could be a really silly question to ask, but for the rest of you guys, do you ever *feel* pregnant? Sometimes I feel really aware of my pelvic area, and occasionally feel the odd twang or pressure down there, but I don't know if I'm imagining it because all I think about is being pregnant just now, or can you actually FEEL being pregnant even though my uterus wouldn't have grown/baby is still teeny? Feel free to tell me I'm just being daft though lol :haha:

Hi ladies I just wanted to say "don't speak to soon" I was feeling fine up until 6 weeks then it hit me like a train- morning sickness or should I say all day sickness, just wanted to mention that even though I'm sick I still have the same worries, so trust me enjoy being in the I feel fine gang xxx

Taylah is right I think we need to stop being so smug and all high up in our fantasy that we will be fine the whole trimester loool

I'll be 11 weeks tomorrow. Have not had any real symptoms. I didn't even think I was pregnant until I took 6 tests to confirm lol. No sore boobs, no added tiredness, no morning sickness, nothing. I went to the dr at 7 weeks 3 days and baby was measuring perfect and had a strong heartbeat. Of course I'm still paranoid due to the lack of symptoms since I did have a mmc back in November. I got preg the first month of pill so I don't know if that had anything to do with it. But anyway I go in for my 12 week tests and another ultrasound this upcoming Tuesday. Hoping all is well so I can be at ease and actually start believing I'm preg. The only thing I do notice is very visible veins on boobs, arms and abdomen, which I think is good sign..

Barely scratched the outside of my nose today and I bled like crazy. Good sign that the whole increased blood supply is there after all. Still feeling fine.
staybeautiful - I know what you mean about being aware of my uterus. I think it's similar in some ways to how we can be aware when AF is coming or here. I didn't really notice anything my first pregnancy, but this time I think I'm more aware of what's different/normal for a pregnancy vs not pregnant.

Im 4 weeks pregnant - so very early still - but have had no symptoms so far! Only feeling a little tired in the afternoons and Im particularly bloated! But other than that Im fine! Got no sore boobies, no cramps, no nausea, no lower back pain! Nothing.

I am glad I am not the only one feeling like that. I get a bit queasy during the day but nothing else.

Are any of you ladies still poas or taking your bbt?

I used my last digi this morning and 3+ came up straightaway! I'm having v v mild nausea but nothing for me to say 'that's a definate symptom'.

Scan on Monday - hopefully will make it all the more real!!

Lol taylah is right... Up til 6 weeks i wasgreat! I wasnt even bloated! 6 weeks hit and i got slight nausea then at 8 weeks the vomiting started :( hopefully it ends soon! I hope u get no symptoms tho.. My friend kept saying how she was worried at. 7 weeks bc she felt great, the next day she texted me and said how sick she was!

Just to let all you other gang-members know: I came back a little while ago from my 12-weeks scan, and everything was looking good - so very possible to feel fine and for everything to BE fine too :winkwink:

Hoping everyone here continues well and healthy!

Lol taylah is right... Up til 6 weeks i wasgreat! I wasnt even bloated! 6 weeks hit and i got slight nausea then at 8 weeks the vomiting started :( hopefully it ends soon! I hope u get no symptoms tho.. My friend kept saying how she was worried at. 7 weeks bc she felt great, the next day she texted me and said how sick she was!

Oh no... That's not good news at all... I am 6 weeks and 3 days and I feel slightly nauseous and which means the vomiting will start soon.. blaaaaaaah :nope:

Oh no... That's not good news at all... I am 6 weeks and 3 days and I feel slightly nauseous and which means the vomiting will start soon.. blaaaaaaah :nope:

Not necessarily - I only got nausea during week 6, and it was fairly easy to fend off with biscuits / other snacks. I have been sick occasionally too, but I'm a pukey person anyway, so it may not have been pg related. Everyone's different.

Not necessarily - I only got nausea during week 6, and it was fairly easy to fend off with biscuits / other snacks. I have been sick occasionally too, but I'm a pukey person anyway, so it may not have been pg related. Everyone's different.

mmm I am not a pukey person at all!! And yes I could fend it off with snacks indeed! Yes please keep me hopeful :D

Farida-I'm exactly the same day as you and I also have only slight nausea at times. I'm feeling like a ticking time bomb waiting for the full blown nausea to kick in any minute. Honesly, I think more symptoms would help put my mind at ease. I'm 39 and so much want this little bean to stick!

Farida-I'm exactly the same day as you and I also have only slight nausea at times. I'm feeling like a ticking time bomb waiting for the full blown nausea to kick in any minute. Honesly, I think more symptoms would help put my mind at ease. I'm 39 and so much want this little bean to stick!

Heeey! you are now officially my bump buddy :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"