The "i hate ttc club" :)

danni0509

Reaction score
well i officialy hate!! ttc
it is taking farrrrrrrr toooooooo long
i want a baby and i want a baby NOW!! :rofl:
i felt a bit of a diva writing that but i feel sooooooo much better for letting off a bit of steam!!!
x x x

:rofl::rofl: I love that you just threw a hissy fit!!! :hissy: Very diva but it made me smile and I bet you are going to get a mile long replies from everyone else that wants to scream!! Thanks for being honest!!! You know my 7 year old told DH and I the other day that he needs to hurry up and do the baby making move because he wants another brother! Haha!

Agree - I just want to get back to my life - I want to have :sex: just for fun - I want to get fat again, but with a baby in my belly. I want to do the three am feeds. I want my stretch marks to mean something. I want to see DH holding our bean. I know I am just being impatient, but I want to have a child. :growlmad::sad2::hissy::gun:

I hate it too! If only we could just pick the month we wanted to get pregnant... or even, pick the day we wanted to physically have the baby... and then press some effin' button and VIOLA! BABY! *sighs*

I want one too, dammit! I'm so sick of the same routine: Wait to Ov, fret about BD timing, 2ww, AF, and then back to Wait to Ov.

Ugh! this better be our last 2ww.

:hissy::hissy::hissy: I want my life back with a little added extra - I've given up so much sometimes I feel like I've given up being the real me. I really hope it's all worth it. I'm sick of decaf :coffee with no sugar: I want some :wine: I'm sick of grapefruit juice, epo and bloody vitamins. I'd kill for a cigarette and I hate sticks. It feels like forever since I got totally :drunk: But most of all i'm sick of the endless :bike: over and over again, the hope, the disappointment. Agghhhh. Ahhh, I feel so much better. Right, now where did I put my halo? :angelnot: :rofl:

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I hate this waiting around too!!!!!!! I want to be pregnant now, I would give annnyyyyttthhhhiiinnnnnnggggg!!!
It's not fair I want to get pregnant after an unprotected quickie like everyone else seems too. :( Cept us lot!!!

This has made me laugh out loud ladies, i totally agree!!!
WANBMUM you so right, so many young teens have a quickie and they preg, so unfair.
did anyone watch those documentary's on pregnant teens? crazy!
babydust to all x

You know what irks me the most? The LIES we were told in high school sex ed: Oh, you can get pregnant any time, so don't have sex; getting pregnant is soooooo easy, so don't have sex. Come to find out, it's not as friggin' easy as those stupid health teachers said it was. LIARS LIARS LIARS!!!!!!!

Sigh. I feel much better now! :)

Oh girls! :hugs:

Jefner - you are SO right. I was under the impression that OH only had to look at me and then *bang* - baby. Sex Ed should properly explain the complexities of it all - aka, it's not that bloody easy! This is only my second cycle properly ttc, and I feel like I have already lost grip on reality. Feel like I have been waiting a lifetime since I lost Draz, I just want to be pregnant and past those first three months. Even better, have my babba in my arms. GRRRR!!!

:hugs: :cry: :dust:

You know what irks me the most? The LIES we were told in high school sex ed: Oh, you can get pregnant any time, so don't have sex; getting pregnant is soooooo easy, so don't have sex. Come to find out, it's not as friggin' easy as those stupid health teachers said it was. LIARS LIARS LIARS!!!!!!!

Sigh. I feel much better now! :)

Oh I second that!!!! Its why I though birth control was my only option. I felt pretty betrayed at those medical professionals when I realised that there are pretty only a few days every month that I am fertile. I could have been temping the last two years and I probably would have still had cm. I would have had a much better understanding of my body.

Rant over. Sorry!

Again Modo - totally agree. Never had any clue about anything such as charting or that it was even an option to be on anything other than the implant or pills.

It drives me nuts that women are only fertile a few days a month and men are always fertile. Yet who is taking bcp, being injected with poison in the butt, wearing patches that cause rashes and having implants put in?

I am ok will having been on bcp in my early twenties. I was no where near ready to conceive then. But when I first got married I went to the Dr to talk about my birth control options with the view that I would be ttcing in 2 years. I ended up with implanon. No one ever brought up anything but the usual suspects.

I totally plan on giving my daughter a copy of TCOF when she starts her first period. I actually think there's a version for teenagers. I certainly don't want her to wait until she's ttc to understand her body. The sooner she understands all its workings, the better. Perhaps then she can avoid hormonal birth control all together!

Jefner - that is a fantastic idea. If I have a daughter, I would like to empower her to do the same.

Modo, I never thought of it like that, but as you say it is very bizarre. I feel like such a different person since I had the implant removed. I am happier, I have my natural sex drive back and I have got rid of my depression - surely it can't be worth all that!?

Jefner - don't even get me started on sex ed. What a load of boll I mean codswallop. If I am lucky enough to get PG and have a girl I will defo make sure she understands exactly how it all works so that she can make a well educated decision. I feel completely let down by a system that induced scare mongering to put dangerous levels of god knows what sort of poisons in our bodies for years on end. How dare they. Like you, I thought you could get pg any and every time you had sex. As a youngster I was terrified of it. Can't get enough now :rofl: Maybe we should sue the government - a 2009 revolution of angry hormonal ttc'ers bringing Whitehall to a standstill :devil::rofl: who's in?

I feel the same way! I volunteer at a place that helps with crisis pregnancies and I can't help but feel jealous of these girls who want so badly to not be pregnant and meanwhile I have been trying for months. I feel so whiny for thinking this, but it's just not fair. :(

I feel the same way! I volunteer at a place that helps with crisis pregnancies and I can't help but feel jealous of these girls who want so badly to not be pregnant and meanwhile I have been trying for months. I feel so whiny for thinking this, but it's just not fair. :(

I hear you. I have a cousin who got pg at 17, 19, and 21. She's already had them taken away three times and is in now in the process of losing them again (probably for good). Hardly seems fair that she doesn't give a rat's behind about her kids but she can get pg by snapping her fingers. Thankfully she had the good sense to get fixed after the last baby!

I used to say that, regardless of how much I struggle with TTC now, I'm glad that I didn't get knocked up at 16. I take it back, I take it back, I take it back! If I could already have been there and done that... I'd be pretty ok with the horror of teenage motherhood behind me right now. :(

same here hun , lets all have a big hissy fit i say, we derserve it lol.
it will hopfully work out for u soon :D for all of us :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->