The importance Of Reduced Fetal Movements And Movement Guidelines

Do they know what was wrong with Mikayla hun and why her heart rate was so low?

Glad everything is ok for you and she is doing well xxx

Yes they do. It wasn't Mikayla it was my placenta. I had a concealed placental abruption which is very scary as you don't actual bleed out you bleed internally.

Wow that must have been so scary hun. I'm glad everything has turned out well for you xxx :hugs:

:hug:babe....I'm so glad you went when you did too. Doesn't bear thinking about otherwise:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Ahh congratulations she looks gorgeous in the photos - thanks for sharing, come the evening I always try and look back and think how many movements i've had that day - its so scary as you don't want to be over paranoid but then your story goes to prove that you should ALWAYS get checked out if you have ANY worries.
Thanks again
x

Wow...Glad you went, thankyou for sharing and glad all is well xox

glad you and baby are ok!

guess i better go to the hospital as my little guy hasn't been moving much this weekend.. and i'm starting to get worried.

So glad everything is ok hun and I cant thank u enough for posting this as so many times i see people worried about babies movements but also worried what the mw will think of them if baby is ok ....The mw get paid to check that you and baby are ok and nobody should ignore reduced fetal movements a friend of mine had it for a few days went to hospital 2 days then left it the 3rd day to find out on the forth day her little boy had died :(

thanks for the post! I'm glad your both ok!
xx

this is so true, i had reduced movements and found out one of my twins had heart failure :'( xx

its better to be checked than ignore it. im always poking to check bean is still live n kicking! he must be getting annoyed with me!

Thank you so much and very happy you are both well x

That's so scary :( bubs wasn't moving properly all weekend, perked up once his Dad came home, literally the minute he spoke to him he started kicking away, now he's buggered off to his mums again and bubs is quiet again :cry: I hate not knowing if he's okay in there.

Glad you and your little one are okay now hun :hugs:

:hugs: Glad you've both made it through!! Congratulations on the birth of your daughter!

Thank you for posting. I'm so glad you are both ok now. I had reduced movements last night and went in to get checked, thankfully everything is fine but it just goes to show how important it is to check these things out. It is what the MWs are there for, no one should feel they are worrying unnecessarily.

:hugs:

You're one brave lady Kelly. And i think we're all on extra alert now! So thank you xx

I am so glad that you and your baby are well. You were right to listen to your body and your instincts.

xxx

Im always worried about my lil guy he has his days where he moves a whole lot and then after that he will have a few quiet days , on his quiet days Im always using my doppler to check his heart rate .

Very glad your both ok! wow.

do you just phone labour ward and tell them your movements are reduced? i been ok so far btut always good to know, she stops a lot in day but makes up for it at night

Ive been thinking about this post all day as my lo has been real quiet but shes moving away like mad now so phewwwwwwwww

Glad u are well :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->