The Inbetweeners! due date after Christmas but before New Years

Hiya ladies. Good to catch up with how you're all doing.

I feel sick pretty much everyday but not been sick. Only thing that helps is if I eat but obv has to be something I can stomach. This seems to change day by day. The thought of eating the same as I did yest for example makes me feel very queasy! Wierd how you can be nauseous but hungry! Makes it hard to plan meals.
The worst thing for me is the complete exhaustion. It's overwhelming. Just the effort of taking a shower is hard. My life is pretty much made up at the mo of getting through work the best I can and then eating and sleeping.
I haven't been awake past 9.30pm (mostly 8.30pm) for over 2 weeks now.
I wouldn't change it of course but I am finding first tri really hard.

Hope: I haven't missed work yet but some days I don't know how I have managed it and felt like I could just drop to the floor. My boss doesn't really talk about my pregnancy so I don't feel like I could take any time off.

How ru all finding first tri and is it better/worse than you expected (or had previously).

I'm with u on that Hun, the things I ate the day before repulse me the day after and ur right it is increasingly hard to plan meals
Roll on 2nd tri x

Good morning ladies.

It was an eventful weekend for me, Friday I went to the bathroom at work and when I wiped there was s string of blood in my CM. It freaked me out, with my first pregnancy Ive never had any blood. So I called my doctor and because my ultrasound isnt until Wednesday she had me go to the lab and get bloodwork done just so they can check my levels. Once that came back she said all my levels were perfect for 8 weeks and to let her know if the bleeding continues or I feel any pain or anythign. It only happened that one time and Ive had no pain or cramps so I think im ok, just excited to see everyone on Wednesday...2 more days, 2 more days!!

Is anyone else dealing with a lot of cramping, pinching/poking, twinges, etc? I know that is normal, prob from uterus stretching, but I had a lot more than normal yesterday! That is my main symptom too... I do feel nauseous here and there, usually when I'm hungry... and I've had a lot less energy. But the cramping/pinching feeling is by far the most bothersome symptom I've been dealing with and I haven't seen it discussed much on here.

I felt alot of cramping at 5 weeks and pulling/tugging around 6 weeks- now if i feel anything i think its mostly from constipation :/ but its hard for me to feel other symptoms because im so nausous all the time. Im sure we will all be feeling cramping and twinges throughout our pregnancies with all the stretching.

hi all...hope everyone is feeling well (ms considered).

just an update...had a second scan today...baby caught up some and now is 1 week behind. i should be 8 wks 2days, baby measures 7 wks 2days. but it IS GROWING...yay! Heartbeat was heard loudly this time and seemed regular and strong. things are looking good :)

FTmommy - so glad to hear everything is good with your numbers! Keep us posted about your scan and be sure to rest whenever you can.
4boys1girl- so happy to hear baby is growing and e heartbeat is nice and strong! Great news!

How is everyone doing today? It is such a strange feeling to be happy to be sick but I am too! The nausea is by far the worst symptom. I can't wait to feel good again. I hope by 10 weeks the nausea is gone....maybe wishful thinking :haha: I am taking it one day at a time. I am trying to keep positive and look forward to the summer. After living in China for three years we are moving back home in late June! I am so excited! :happydance:

I have been eating a lot of cereal with yogurt and drinking cranberry juice. Popsicles have been helping me too! I takes my mind off of the sick feeling. I may ask my doctor for anti nausea medicine. Is it okay to take? Any recommendations?

Are you ladies finding out the sex of the baby? I had always had my heart set on not finding out but my DH really wants to know....so the trade off is that we will have a gender reveal party! :haha: Do you find out at 18 weeks or 20 weeks?

I hope you ladies are doing well :hugs:

FTmommy - so glad to hear everything is good with your numbers! Keep us posted about your scan and be sure to rest whenever you can.
4boys1girl- so happy to hear baby is growing and e heartbeat is nice and strong! Great news!

How is everyone doing today? It is such a strange feeling to be happy to be sick but I am too! The nausea is by far the worst symptom. I can't wait to feel good again. I hope by 10 weeks the nausea is gone....maybe wishful thinking :haha: I am taking it one day at a time. I am trying to keep positive and look forward to the summer. After living in China for three years we are moving back home in late June! I am so excited! :happydance:

I have been eating a lot of cereal with yogurt and drinking cranberry juice. Popsicles have been helping me too! I takes my mind off of the sick feeling. I may ask my doctor for anti nausea medicine. Is it okay to take? Any recommendations?

Are you ladies finding out the sex of the baby? I had always had my heart set on not finding out but my DH really wants to know....so the trade off is that we will have a gender reveal party! :haha: Do you find out at 18 weeks or 20 weeks?

I hope you ladies are doing well :hugs:

kala...some say you can "guess" at the gender by the "nub" at 12 weeks. When I was having my daughter, I was sure she looked like a girl at my 12 week scan. A friend of mine was told at hers that she was having a boy, and she did. not sure about other states, but here in NJ we have a place called "view a miracle" and u can go at 16 weeks for gender determination. it costs $60. Otherwise, usually you find out at your 20week detailed scan. I will find out for sure, did with all of mine except one (they couldn't tell).
I like to do the "fun" tests for gender determination and see what the outcome is for real. According to the Chinese calender...I will have a girl. Acording to heartrate....a girl. According to the Mayan calender...a boy. we will see ;) there is also a est you can purchase in the store called "intelligender" and u use fmu at 10weeks to determine gender. not sure how accurate it is, but i did read it is more accrate when determining a girl, then a boy. one thing is for sure...we will all know at the end (or beginning of the next) year ;)

Yay im so glad everyones ultrasounds are going well :)

I cant wait till mine this thursday :)!!!

I will definitely find out the gender... Im too impatient lol, i think the planing will be half the fun, plus ill be happy enough onthe birthday to have a new baby, learning the gender day is like a whole separate holiday :)

Im so glad i have u lovely ladies to talk to... It is really helping this first trimester go by... I didnt think i was gonna be able to wait till 8w3d to have an ultrasound but it really wasnt bad, i look forward to seeing if there are any new posts everyday :)

Hope, mine is tomorrow! Yay, we made it!!

I will definitely find out the gender, DH wants a little boy since we have a girl already but it doesn't really matter to me! We are also having a gender reveal party, they have a lot of cute ideas on pinterest!

You ladies all seem to be having scans much sooner than me. Mine won't be for another 3-4 weeks. I haven't even had my booking appointment yet (its on Thurs).
I am tempted to buy a doppler so I can check for a heartbeat before my scan. It still feels ages before I can see my baby and check all is ok.
Glad you're all doing well (apart from those with m/s). I had the joy of paying repeated visits to the bathroom today at work for some pleasant dry heaving! (the joys). Not easy when I have to leave the shop floor and esp if I'm with a customer!

You ladies all seem to be having scans much sooner than me. Mine won't be for another 3-4 weeks. I haven't even had my booking appointment yet (its on Thurs).
I am tempted to buy a doppler so I can check for a heartbeat before my scan. It still feels ages before I can see my baby and check all is ok.
Glad you're all doing well (apart from those with m/s). I had the joy of paying repeated visits to the bathroom today at work for some pleasant dry heaving! (the joys). Not easy when I have to leave the shop floor and esp if I'm with a customer!

I've not got my scan date yet Hun, I no a lot of the ladies abroad get earlier scans than us, I've stil got 3 weeks to wait to
Sigh!!!! But the Doppler really helped hehe

Im sorry Oxygen, that stinks! :wacko: I thought waiting until 8 weeks was going to be hard, I cant imagine waiting longer. HOpefully the time goes by fast...Ive heard the dopplers are fun!

How much do dopplers cost? Can they cause more worry if u dont always hear a HB?

4boys1girl- i didnt know u r from jersey... Im born and raised jersey :)

How much do dopplers cost? Can they cause more worry if u dont always hear a HB?

I paid £25 for mine Hun off eBay second hand, they really vary in price, I had one with dd I think I bought it after my 12 week scan
This time the one I bought I've had a few weeks n been trying even tho I knew it was early, but today was a good day, consider myself v lucky as a lot if women can't at this stage, cud be because it my 2nd

As for the worry, it depends on the lady I think, I bought it whilst bearing in mind I may not find it for months,
Uve got to be realistic I suppose hun

Cool...what part? We are central Jersey, near Sandy Hook.
I been thinking about getting a Doppler too :)

Hmmm i might have to get one :)

I was from south jersey... Closer to cowtown ( lol have u heard of cowtown)

So I've been politely booted from my nursing program :-( I'm considered high risk with twins and can't fully participate in clinicals... And they are worried about infectious diseases... My first of many sacrifices for my wee ones :) i can still continue on my bachelor's classes though, so I think I'll do that.

Oh booo, that stinks, i didnt know they could do that?... Is that legal?

Perfectly legal- and understandable. I will do what I need to do for healthy babies :) I can still continue non-clinical classes for my bachelors- so I will do that online in case I go on bed rest lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->