The Inbetweeners! due date after Christmas but before New Years

My brown discharge has turned to Dark red and heavier than before, think its over for the 2nd time, symptoms have started to disappear. Gutted, back to the beginning, maybe third time lucky. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancies ladies :) x

I am soo sorry hun :hugs:

O Amylou I hope not , go to ur epu, will u get a scan ? Sorry huni x

Thank you -off to docs this afternoon who should refer me to epu to double check but pretty sure it's gone - just have to try again at least we do seem to catch straight away, that's one positive xxx

Hi ladies, sorry to join in so late. My calculated due date is December 26th, but based on my ultrasound yesterday, it is December 28th.

Also, this board seems much more active than the Christmas babies board.

Amylou- im soooo sorry u r going through this, let us know how ur doc appointment goes and we will be thinking of you!

Bellezzajess- welcome to our thread- always looking for a new and active poster :) - im jealous u got an ultrasound already!!!! Lol i got two more weeks to wait... Tell us how it all went and help us pass the time till ours ;)

Hey ladies

I have a scan on tues (that's the earliest I could get an appointment) bleeding stopped now. Didn't pass any clots, but pretty sure it's lost. Will find out for sure tues. thank you for your good wishes :) x

Amylou- there is still some hope, my best friend bled her entire pregnancy- the bleedin slowed by the second trimester and then picked back up in the last trimester, she was considered high risk because of this but delivered a healthy baby girl 6 weeks ago. Will be thinking of u and hope the time goes by as quick as possible till ur scan.

Glad uve got a scan amylou,
Thinking of u, shame it's not until Tuesday ,
But like hope sed it can happen n everything be fine x

I am SOOOOOOooooooo TIRED all the time and feel like im missin out on life at the moment! Going to dinner tonight with friends as "designated driver" so no one will question why im not drinking, just want to enjoy myself but im sooo tired... Im hope im good company.

Amylou - I'm so sorry you are going through this.

Happy Mother's Day ladies!! I hope you all had a great day!

We went to the doctor again as I have been having some slight issues.....they diagnosed me with hyperthyroidism! As soon as I started the medicine the spotting stopped! I hope it was caught early enough not to do too much damage! So thankful to the doctors! Any of you ladies have this or any experience with it?

That being said ms is in full swing....whoa!! Haven't thrown up but I'm miserable and I don't mind one bit! :) I keep taking that as a good sign! How are all you doing?

Amylou - I'm so sorry you are going through this.

Happy Mother's Day ladies!! I hope you all had a great day!

We went to the doctor again as I have been having some slight issues.....they diagnosed me with hyperthyroidism! As soon as I started the medicine the spotting stopped! I hope it was caught early enough not to do too much damage! So thankful to the doctors! Any of you ladies have this or any experience with it?

That being said ms is in full swing....whoa!! Haven't thrown up but I'm miserable and I don't mind one bit! :) I keep taking that as a good sign! How are all you doing?

Glad they caught the issue in good time hun and the spotting has stopped.

MS here too. Not been sick but felt sick since Wed of last week. I am exhausted (slept 14 hrs last night!) and feeling pretty awful. But I know its for the best reason :thumbup:
Only work part time but finding that hard enough as it is! I just have zero energy. First tri is tough going eh!

Hope u ladies r doin ok, got my booking appt this week at long last! Hoping to find bubas heartbeat this week on the Doppler,,if not ill keep trying lol

I made this little banner ladies,
What do u think

https://i.imgur.com/xBAbLRp.gif

Follow the link n copy the bb code

https://www.mybannermaker.com/proce...zNyI7czoxMDoib3ZlcmxheWFtdCI7czoyOiIzMCI7fQ==

If you stick that in your sig it should work, let me no what u think I could change it?
Regarding dates and things
I'm bored lol

Bellezzajess- welcome to our thread- always looking for a new and active poster :) - im jealous u got an ultrasound already!!!! Lol i got two more weeks to wait... Tell us how it all went and help us pass the time till ours ;)

My OB told me that they usually schedule the first ultrasound around 13 weeks and I was like, "Do I really have to wait that long?" And since he could tell I was anxious, he let me go get a dating ultrasound, which you can get as early as 7 weeks. So I went the next day! :) I saw and heard the baby's heartbeat, which did wonders for my anxiety... although I am still a little nervous. I probably won't stop worrying until I have the little guy or girl safely in my arms in December, but then a whole new level of worrying will start!

Morning sickness or rather all day sickness is definitely here... But so far i dont mind but im sure its gonna get much worse... I feel the worst at the end of my long 12 hour shift work day- between trying not to close my eyes and fall asleep and the constant burping, im swallowing constantly to try not to vomit... Eek no one knows at work yet so if i vomit (being nicu nurses) they would all definitely find out. And im having major heartburn... Which i cant believe it is this bad already???

Amylou- how r u doing, have been thinking of u.

Kalabear- im glad u found out what was going on... A coworker of mine has thyroid problems and is ok as long as she takes her meds but im not too educated on it during pregnancy. Make sure u ask ur doctor all about it as im sure u already have ;) and keep us posted :)

Pipsbabybean- i LOVE the banner !!! Im using my phone right now and having trouble but next time im on my computer im adding it.. Thanks!!!

hi girls :flower:
had my OB visit today :) not sure I should still be considered an "inbetweener" though. Acording to my last AF, I should be 7wks2dys. But baby only measured 5wks6days. Baby was good and we saw the heart beat and faintly heard it too. My concern is my progesterone level. I had to have one drawn bc of the last mc. I may need supplements. I just hope we can catch it before anything happens. If progesterone drops, the pregnancy is at risk. So I had all blood drawn today and hopefully results in a couple of days. fingers crossed the levels are good and if not, I get put on something pronto to prevent future mc. Also, doc wanted to see me back in 2 wks instead of 4...i know this is just a precaution, but I am sooo nervous. I will go back i on the 23rd ( alittle less then 2wks). I will be praying things stay ok, please pray too.

4boys1girl - u will always be an inbetweener :) ur follow up scan is on the same day as my first... Hoping the times flys by!! Will be thinking of u.

:hugs: thanks ladies for the support!!

4boys1girl you are in my prayers!! I hope your progesterone level is nice and high! I'm on progesterone tablets and they seem to work very quickly if you do end up needing them. :hugs:

Pipsbabybean - I love the banner! Well done!!

Well I am going to do some online shopping today for sea bands and a Doppler!! I can't wait to hear baby's heartbeat!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->