The Inbetweeners! due date after Christmas but before New Years

Oh no! My banner didn't work

Going back to test again!

4boys1girl - u will always be an inbetweener :) ur follow up scan is on the same day as my first... Hoping the times flys by!! Will be thinking of u.

4boys1girl I hope it will all be fine and they can do something quickly if needs be ,

I agree with hope ill always be part of the group ... X

Hi Friends!!

I am finally back from vacation! It was a blast but man on man MS has hit me too! Such bad timing! I have not been throwing up at all but definitely nauseous throughout the whole day. So funny how so many of us started experiencing it at the same time. Guess its a good thing :thumbup:

My first scan is exactly one week from today, super excited!!

Amylou, so sorry to hear your going through all of this...any new news??

My progesterone level came back at 18.19. They said that was good. They don't do hcg quant with a pre-natal panel...that's weird! Nurse didn't seem to know much and said shell have doctor call me tomorrow to answer my questions. For now I am comfortable knowing the number is "ok". I will ask to have the beta added to labs already drawn, then to have them both rechecked with next bloodworm. It will ease my mind knowing the numbers are climbing, and not dropping (like I think the progesterone is). For now I feel good...still no spotting or bleeding. Until I hit 12 weeks....I am going to be nervous and over- analyze everything!

FTMommy- welcome back!!!!

4boys1girl- keep us posted! Will be thinking of u. I got my progesterone level done and my doc siad he was happy as long as the number was greater than 10... And that was for 7 days after ovulation to check to see if i was even ovulating, since we had been tying for eight month, tempting and using ovulating kits but wasnt getting pregnant and the one time we did ended in a chemical. Other than that im not too sure about it or how fast it should rise. My progesterone came back 24 (i really have no clue what it means other than i ovulated... i got my bfp shortly after... So i definitely ovulated)

How r the inbetweeners doing???

Amylou- any new news, have been thinking of u?
4boys1girl- any updates?
Kalabear- any new updates with ur thyroid? R the meds working?

Today im a lil worried becuz my ms seems to have stopped today :/ trying not to think too much into it.

Hope115- mine feels almost non existent but now I've got twins :)

Hope...going for another scan Monday...just as a precaution. My progesterone was 18.19. They are adding beta hcg to labs and when I told him I started the progesterone cream, he wanted me on crinone vaginal gel instead and another scan Monday. I didn't start the Crinone gel because I read the insert and there are side effects I don't like the sound of. I am still using my cream. I still have symptoms, feeling exhausted and queenly at times. No spotting, mild cramping but thinking that's just from changes. Thanks for asking. I did notice that the buster I keep myself then I don't notice my symptoms....then I worry. Buts think my mind is just acting nuts.
Want2bemomy?..yay congrats on twins....how exciting...we're u on fertility mess, or did it just happen? Do twins run in ur family? They run in mine and I always wanted twins :)

4boys1girl - Things sound good with your symptoms! I hope the scan goes well Monday!
want2bemommy - I am so happy for you! That is so exciting!
Hope - My ms comes and goes. Some days the nausea is so bad I cry and beg to throw up. Then today I tried to get ahead of the storm by eating a small muffin before I even left bed. I have continued snacking today. I'm not sure it isn't bad today or that I ate the the ms isn't too bad.

I am so happy because all spotting has stopped and the medicine seems to be working well for my thyroid :happydance:

I hope you guys are going well!

Hope...going for another scan Monday...just as a precaution. My progesterone was 18.19. They are adding beta hcg to labs and when I told him I started the progesterone cream, he wanted me on crinone vaginal gel instead and another scan Monday. I didn't start the Crinone gel because I read the insert and there are side effects I don't like the sound of. I am still using my cream. I still have symptoms, feeling exhausted and queenly at times. No spotting, mild cramping but thinking that's just from changes. Thanks for asking. I did notice that the buster I keep myself then I don't notice my symptoms....then I worry. Buts think my mind is just acting nuts.
Want2bemomy?..yay congrats on twins....how exciting...we're u on fertility mess, or did it just happen? Do twins run in ur family? They run in mine and I always wanted twins :)

No they don't run in my family- I hyperovulated so quite a surprise :) completely natural too

Hi ladies,

How are you all doing?

My nausea has been progressively getting stronger. I got sea-bands and I thought they were working. This morning after my shower I threw up! I did a little bit gain at work at lunch time. It is starting to feel more real. I can tell this next month is going to be tough but it is all worth it. I was struggling a bit to go to work a 12 hour day teaching and texted my mom (I had told my parents last week after I found out about my hyperthyroidism because my mom has hypo and thought she could help me). She replied "hang in there....the love you get at the end of it all is soo worth it!"

I cried! It helps me to get through the day feeling so sick! I hope this helps with you ladies :hugs:

Hi kalabear, how's u feelin? Sorry ms is kicking ur ass
I've Had a few bad days this week but seem to be escaping it

Nice words from ya mum there, and so very true
X

aww....so sorry about ur ms kala. nausea takes it's peak mostly when i am hungry, then when i eat i feel a bit better. still have not vomited. my main symptom is till exhaustion....so tired i cant seem to function and get anything done. i am only glad i dont have to work nights anymore as that would probably kill me! hang in ther...it is definitly worth it ;)
want2bemommy...how ar you feeling with ur twins? do u feel like your bump is popping out faster since it is 2? are your symptoms worse with 2? so fantastic that you have 2 :)

I've never really been prego with one, so I'm not sure how this is different. I had morning sickness from week 5 till week 6, Then woke up the morning of the scan feeling fine. Actually really nervous. But then saw the heartbeats so I know it's ok. I still just feel tired, slightly achy boobs, barely any nausea but not really hungry. I'm hoping ms doesn't come back with a vengeance. My friend is an OB/GYN, so I can ask questions whenever I need to, and he said sometimes that happens.

I am sitting here deep breathing trying not to vomit lol!!! It sucks but i was worrid the other day cuz my ms disappeared but it is definitely back with a vengence! I havent vomited yet but think maybe i would feel better if i just did? Has anyone had to call out sick from work yet?

Aww Hun hope ur ok hope?
I had a funny few mins early had a hot flush and the shakes, I was just making dinner so ate up quick n felt better,
Thinking the ms is moving on now thank god
But I'm still so hungry

Hiya ladies. Good to catch up with how you're all doing.

I feel sick pretty much everyday but not been sick. Only thing that helps is if I eat but obv has to be something I can stomach. This seems to change day by day. The thought of eating the same as I did yest for example makes me feel very queasy! Wierd how you can be nauseous but hungry! Makes it hard to plan meals.
The worst thing for me is the complete exhaustion. It's overwhelming. Just the effort of taking a shower is hard. My life is pretty much made up at the mo of getting through work the best I can and then eating and sleeping.
I haven't been awake past 9.30pm (mostly 8.30pm) for over 2 weeks now.
I wouldn't change it of course but I am finding first tri really hard.

Hope: I haven't missed work yet but some days I don't know how I have managed it and felt like I could just drop to the floor. My boss doesn't really talk about my pregnancy so I don't feel like I could take any time off.

How ru all finding first tri and is it better/worse than you expected (or had previously).

In the last two days i have eaten 3 watermelon! Lol its the only thing i can eat other than some pasta.. And iv been able to drink apple juice. Even drinkin just water makes me nausous ! So im trying to stay hydrated- oh n iv been eating popcycles- i think the "coldness" helps if that makes sense, i had to call out sick last week two days from dry heaving all the time and am worried this is just the beginning- hopefully i can get some zofran from my MD when i go to my scan this thursday.

Even with feeling like crap lol im just thrilled since i havent seen a heartbeat yet it helps me get by... After i vomited i had a huge smile on my face ( obviously after the disgusted feel horrible look) my hubby was like what r u so happy about and i was like " i just vomited!!" And we did a lil dance for joy hahaha im sure i wont be smiling for long... But just trying to enjoy each lil diffent moment hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->